blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:44:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  You Tube banning Poker Videos.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: You Tube banning Poker Videos.  (Read 3011 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« on: June 02, 2019, 12:34:38 PM »

https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/29/news-views-gossip/over-100-jaime-staples-videos-removed-youtube-june-2019-a-1744648/

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2019, 02:20:53 PM »

Looks like it's ones with lots of poker related marketing involved, from what Neeme said about the one of his they took down.

Sad times.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2019, 02:32:51 PM »

Looks like it's ones with lots of poker related marketing involved, from what Neeme said about the one of his they took down.

Sad times for enlightened spammers.

FYP

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2019, 04:53:32 PM »

Sad times for enlightened spammers.

FYP

As it happens, Sky Poker saw this coming, together with other regulatory & R-G concerns, & so they removed the entire Sky Poker TV Channel from You Tube some months ago. I don't know how many videos were there, but it would be thousands rather than hundreds, the Channel ran for about 8 years & produced a bunch of stuff every week.

I was equally sad & glad to see it go. Lot of great personal memories there, but a lot of cringeworthy stuff (of mine) too. Shame all the Sky Poker UKPC stuff had to go though, Sam Grafton was the "colour" comm, there was some decent stuff in that.

It was fun whilst it lasted.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 05:23:38 PM by tikay » Logged

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2019, 08:24:56 PM »

oioi, Trigg news incoming....

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2019, 08:27:06 PM »

Event 3 - $500 Big 50 NLH, 4 Days, Day 1D in play

The final opening flight saw over 8000 entrants taking the total number to a staggering 25000+

The Day 1D chip leader is local player Andrei Khosh ahead of Arne Kern (Germany) and Kevin Mooney (California).

Richard Trigg leads the British challenge in 30th place ahead of Stefan Fabian, Luke McInerney, Daniel Wendorf, Ronnie Ballantyne and Manny Malta, all inside the top 200 of the 2100 or so survivors

Toby Lewis, James Dempsey and James Rann are also still involved though a bit lower down the ranks, while one player I just had to mention is Oblip Kuppusamyvenkates. I count 15 different letters in that name, could be a WSOP record?

These players play Day 2D on Tuesday while the Day 1C survivors return for Day 2 on Monday before everyone joins together on Wednesday for Day 3. Get that?

Event 4 - $1500 Omaha Hi/Lo 8 or Better, Day 4 of 4, 853 entries

Prior to this event Derek McMaster had 1 WSOP cash for a little over $2000. Now he has two cashes, one FT and one bracelet as he took down event 4 for $228,228.

The 46-year old former pool player outlasted Jason Berligen heads-up, with Jon Esposito third.

Seventh place went to Tom McCormick who was at his 15th career FT, but he has yet to claim a gold bracelet.

Event 5 - $50K High Roller NLH, Day 3 of 4, 110 entries

We're down to a FT of 6 in the High Roller, and a high quality FT it is too.

Five of the 6 have previously won gold bracelets, in chip order Sam Soverel (2nd), Andrew Lichtenberger (3rd), Chance Kornuth (4th), Nick Petrangelo (5th) and Russia's Dmitry Yurasov (6th).

However, it is the player in first we are most interested in as that player is Ben Heath who goes into the FT as chip leader after eliminating Elio Fox on the final hand of the day.

The other British player in action on Day 3, Sam Grafton, went out quite early to finish 11th for just over $101K.

Event 6 - $2500 Limit Mixed Triple Draw, Day 1 of 3, 296 entries

Day 1 chip leader Jake Schwartz lost the lead at some point in Day 2, but by the time to bag and tag, he was back on top with just 12 more competitors to outlast. He has 50 WSOP cashes but is another player searching for his first bracelet.

Mike Gorodinsky & Bryce Yockey are probably the best known of the other players, in a US-heavy field, the only non American in the last 13 is Kristijonas Andrulis from Lithuania.

296 have become 112, with two players separated by just 200 chips at the top of the listings. Jake Schwartz and Julien Martini each have over 117K, with the American marginally besting the Frenchman

Two Brits cashed - Gerald Ringe in 26th for just over $5K and Benny Glaser 4 places and $918 better off.

Event 7 - $400 WSOP.com Online NLH, 1 Day Event, 2825 entrants

It's an online event confined to those in Nevada and New Jersey, with one of the East Coast contingent taking the tournament in the guise of Yong Keun Kown ("LuckySpewy1")

Most of the cashers were of course almost anonymous, but lurking in there was one Phil Hellmuth who self-identified as "lumestackin" partway through and battled through all the way to the FT to pad his lead in career FTs and cashes. The Poker Brat went out in 5th spot.

A few other well-known players cashed, including Allen Kessler and James Obst.

Event 8 - $10K Short Deck NLH, Day 1 of 4, 61 entries so far

A new format for the WSOP with all the cards from 2-5 removed from the deck leaving just 36 cards. The revised distribution means that in this format, flushes beat full houses.

Late reg will close partway through Day 2, but 61 entries have been recorded so far (maybe including a few re-entries)

I don't know much about this game, but apparently Gabe Patgorski does as he's well renowned playing short deck online. He holds the chip lead ahead of Alex Epstein and Anson Tsang

With just 18 players remaining, there may well some value for well-rolled players joining the field on Day 2.

The only British player shown as playing was Patrick Leonard but he had been knocked out well before the end of the day.

To start today

Event 9 - $600 NLH Deepstack, 2 Day Event, $500K guaranteed prize pool

Event 10 - $1500 Dealers Choice, 3 Day Event

Event 11 - $5K NLH, 4 Day Event

Plus Day 2D of the Big 50

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2019, 08:43:12 PM »

He had a load of his vids wearing those silver shorts pulled?

booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2019, 08:46:54 PM »

Always worth another look..

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2019, 08:54:31 PM »

Always worth another look..

Cheesy

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: