blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 04:30:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272535 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Blonde FPL Thread 2019/20
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 [17] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Blonde FPL Thread 2019/20  (Read 35861 times)
SuperJez

View Profile
« Reply #240 on: August 17, 2020, 04:03:49 AM »

The following t&c has been added to the fpl game this year.  From https://fantasy.premierleague.com/help/terms

"12. Players (and Players on behalf of others and organisations) can establish mini-leagues in accordance with the Game Rules. The Premier League does not permit Players charging for entry to mini-leagues they have created, strongly encourages Players not to join such leagues and cannot be held responsible for their management or any loss suffered through Players’ involvement in such leagues. The Premier League reserves the right to suspend and delete Registrations of Players that charge entry to mini-leagues they have created."

A real bummer, hopeful these leagues can still go ahead in some way?  Perhaps this thread should be deleted and everything taken private if they are still going to happen.
dino1980
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #241 on: August 18, 2020, 12:33:48 PM »

Hey all,

As SuperJez has pointed out - and a couple others via DM - the official rules on cash leagues have been updated this year.

As a result I'm going to have to take the leagues off thread. I understand that may see a decline in participation, but I have no choice.

If you've a BP account and have played over the last two seasons I'll reach out to you via DM with the details.

Those of you who've entered the free for all leagues and aren't active on Blonde, I almost certainly have email details so will get in touch there/FISO as applicable.

Draft Leagues/Sky Game - I will organise on a thread on the forum and then delete once the drafts have taken place. We'll run as many leagues as there is demand for. Those who played, and completed the season last year, will have places reserved in Leagues I and II. Sky cash leagues are all above board as they hold the cash.

I anticipate setting up the leagues and sending out DMs towards the end of this week/start of next week.

Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #242 on: August 18, 2020, 02:42:09 PM »

Do we think ‘charge’ means any admin / entry fee that is retained by the organiser, or does it include the total fee that will be paid back out in prizes?  I would have thought the spirit of the rule is to stop people charging entry / admin fees rather than spoiling everyone’s £20 a season punt with their work mates etc.
dino1980
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #243 on: August 18, 2020, 06:00:52 PM »

They’ve left it ambiguous and I think that’s by design. Similar rules have existed in seasons past, although not as explicitly stated as this.
Whilst it could mean a admin fee it could equally mean any cash league. I don’t know how they’d police cash leagues but I don’t want to take that chance.
kp24

View Profile
« Reply #244 on: August 23, 2020, 11:25:39 AM »

Just seen this I’m still in for draft league and maybe others keep us updated
sp4ce

View Profile
« Reply #245 on: August 29, 2020, 06:24:02 PM »

Hey dino1980, I played last season, but don't think I have enough posts to send DMs here.  Can you send me a DM with league details?

Thanks.
SuperJez

View Profile
« Reply #246 on: August 30, 2020, 01:57:04 AM »

I can vouch for sp4ce being allowed into the leagues even though he doesn’t have many posts on here.  Have known him and played in many money leagues for years with him .
dino1980
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #247 on: August 30, 2020, 01:11:25 PM »

Hey dino1980, I played last season, but don't think I have enough posts to send DMs here.  Can you send me a DM with league details?

Thanks.
Message sent
sp4ce

View Profile
« Reply #248 on: August 30, 2020, 03:11:50 PM »

Thanks, much appreciated!
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 [17] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: