blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:49:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Microgaming Network closes
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Microgaming Network closes  (Read 2215 times)
bergeroo

View Profile
« on: September 20, 2019, 11:23:21 AM »

https://mpn.poker/gg-mpn-wp/?fbclid=IwAR1q5uzP1LWPoimgk6xaZSsV_XmKrnzhSi4omEhghy9cFPVFLXgZi1LM9PY
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2019, 11:31:55 AM »

Just came to post this.

Grosvenor is a microgaming skin?  That can't be good news for them, though I guess there is no reason the GUKPT can't carry on?

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2019, 12:29:02 PM »

It is a very ambiguous statement. Reading between the lines it seems MPNs parent company wants to stay in the business so perhaps they will just licence software OR perhaps they will run their stand alone site themselves?

32Red will join Unibet. The only network for Grosvenor to join is ipoker. However online satties for the tour has never been a big thing so maybe they just close up online. Genting are running a tour with no online side so it can be done.

Saddest for me will be MPN live tour might well stop which for me is the best live tour by far.

superwomble

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2019, 09:59:14 AM »

Grosvenor is the worst poker site I have ever played on. If MPN closing means they move to a different network I can't see that as a bad thing - it would have to go some to be worse!

AFC Wimbledon Poker Club - https://www.facebook.com/afcwpokerclub/
AlexMartin
spewtards r us

rat+rabbiting society of herts- future champ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2019, 08:21:32 AM »

It is a very ambiguous statement. Reading between the lines it seems MPNs parent company wants to stay in the business so perhaps they will just licence software OR perhaps they will run their stand alone site themselves?

32Red will join Unibet. The only network for Grosvenor to join is ipoker. However online satties for the tour has never been a big thing so maybe they just close up online. Genting are running a tour with no online side so it can be done.

Saddest for me will be MPN live tour might well stop which for me is the best live tour by far.

Unibet/GG are options.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: