blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 01:25:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272540 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Blonde FPL/Sky FPL/Draft FPL 20/21
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Blonde FPL/Sky FPL/Draft FPL 20/21  (Read 12712 times)
dino1980
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2021, 01:41:59 AM »

LMS 23-26 update:

The orange cells are the players who've been knocked out.

GW23: Whales.Golf.Derby - ul Mitch
GW24: The Simpletons - gg. A tough week with only two players scoring below average
GW25: Alverton - Digne - never bench, never captain.
GW26: Tea For The Tieleman - almost made it through without playing a chip. Gg.

dino1980
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2021, 01:41:17 AM »

LMS 27-29 update:
Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2021, 06:59:33 PM »

Hello everyone, not posted on here for ages.
Has anyone else just completely lost interest in FPL? I am pretty sure I am done with it now after 12 seasons. I am sure I can find a hundred other ways to ruin my weekend and dampen my mood.

Good luck all for the rest of the season.

Well done Dino for keeping it going
dino1980
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2021, 10:48:26 PM »

Hey all,

LMS update below.

I've been eliminated but will remain in the league for admin purposes.
dino1980
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2021, 10:50:57 PM »

Has anyone else just completely lost interest in FPL? I am pretty sure I am done with it now after 12 seasons. I am sure I can find a hundred other ways to ruin my weekend and dampen my mood.

Hey Greg,

I'm less engaged this season than I was before. I think the spacing of games, and sheer volume of live games, has diminished my enjoyment. It's just not the same as when there were six or so 3pm kick offs at a time, rather than one game at a time.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2021, 05:54:59 PM »

Hey Greg,

I'm less engaged this season than I was before. I think the spacing of games, and sheer volume of live games, has diminished my enjoyment. It's just not the same as when there were six or so 3pm kick offs at a time, rather than one game at a time.

i havent enjoyed it at all this season was so glad when i got out the LMS so just not touched that side of things
then in the draft i missed all the deadline and most weeks forget about it

i loved watching the show on a Saturday on sky sports news when all the goals came in. and would watch most games if i had a player playing
this season i am struggling to motivate to watch games with southamapton or aberdeen playing

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
dino1980
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 07, 2021, 08:13:02 PM »

LMS Update:

The five remaining players are on the bubble.

Payouts:
1st 220   
2nd 150   
3rd 100   
4th 50
dino1980
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 22, 2021, 04:45:56 PM »

Hi all,

As we head into the last gameweek of the season, here's where we stand in the various H2H leagues and LMS.

I have most of your bank/paypal details but if you've won a prize feel free to drop me a DM with the details of your preferred payment method. Once the season is over I'll start sending out the prizes.

LMS:
GW35: The Silkworms eliminated (bubble)
GW36: Bluffalo Bantams elimianted (50)
GW37: Los Goleadroes eliminated (100)
GW38: Good luck to Real Satoshi and Show Me Da Mane in the final (220/150)

H2H Leagues:

Blonde 5 (H2H 20)

Regular Season:
1st. Rampaging Rossonator (150)
2nd. The Silkworms (115)
3rd. Alverton (75)
4th. forest badgers (40)

H2H Playoffs Final GW38 (60/40)
Premier Lead vs The Mutts Nuts

Blonde 6 (H2H 50)

Regular Season:
1st. The Silkworms (275)
2nd. Los Goleadroes (165)
3rd. Rampaging Rossonator (110)

H2H Playoffs Final GW38 (100/50)
Premier Lead vs Real Satoshi

Draft 1:
1st. Kolpak Under Attack (100)
2nd. Bobbins FC (60)

« Last Edit: May 24, 2021, 12:31:31 AM by dino1980 » Logged
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 24, 2021, 09:37:10 AM »

Congratulations to all winners, especially the bane of my life, Paul Folder and his superb Bluffalo Bantams side who topped 2 of our divisions. Along with Sam Morris (Alverton), he kept me on my toes all season.

Its been a good season on a personal note, edging into the top 7500 yesterday, winning my work leagues and friends leagues comfortably, and despite the stress that comes with it, I thoroughly enjoyed it again.

Thanks to Nick for organising, and an even bigger thanks for hilariously knocking ChipRich out of 3rd place in the Blonde 2 league on the final day by a single point.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 24, 2021, 05:46:36 PM »

Tremendous scores Brent, Paul and the others at the top of the leagues - congrats to all of the winners.

Thanks Nick for doing such a grand job handling my donation and running everything so smoothly again.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
SuperJez

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 28, 2021, 05:19:55 AM »

Congratulations to all the winners, and a major thinks to Dino for running these leagues again, they were much appreciated - even more so during lockdown.

I hope very much that they return next season and will participate in all of them again if they do.

With regards to not liking all the games being on TV.  I just don't get that, I ABSOLUTELY LOVED all the games being on TV.  If you don't want to watch then don't watch, but it was an absolute treat of a feast in my opinion.  What I didn't like was gameweeks where everything was incredibly drawn out IE one game a day over 10 days or something gash.  It was great when there were 3 or 4 games on per day and it was done Sat-Mon.

Top work Dino and everyone who entered, hope to see you all back here in few months.
sp4ce

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 28, 2021, 04:05:46 PM »

Echo the words above. FPL is so much more fun with these leagues!

Thanks for running them and see you all next season.
dino1980
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 30, 2021, 10:37:30 PM »

Congratulations to all the winners, and a major thinks to Dino for running these leagues again, they were much appreciated - even more so during lockdown.

I hope very much that they return next season and will participate in all of them again if they do.

With regards to not liking all the games being on TV.  I just don't get that, I ABSOLUTELY LOVED all the games being on TV.  If you don't want to watch then don't watch, but it was an absolute treat of a feast in my opinion.  What I didn't like was gameweeks where everything was incredibly drawn out IE one game a day over 10 days or something gash.  It was great when there were 3 or 4 games on per day and it was done Sat-Mon.

Top work Dino and everyone who entered, hope to see you all back here in few months.

It was more the effect of all the games being on TV causing a drip drip drip of players in your team playing, rather than, for example, eight of them being in action between 3pm and 4.45pm on a Saturday.

I love the carnage of lost clean sheets in the final ten minutes and the goals/assists too, it was just more drawn out with all the games kicking off at different times. Totally agree on the 10-day gameweeks being rubbish. Also, on a personal level, Friday night deadlines of 6.30pm were a total pain. Meant a lot of rushed decisions on incomplete info as it's a busy workday for me.

Anyway, I hope to run them again but not committing to it just yet. I'm going to take the Euros off Fantasy, which I haven't done for a long time.
Alverton

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 31, 2021, 11:45:30 AM »

Thanks a lot for running again.
Congrats to the big winners.
Love so much football on the TV but 10 day weeks were a nightmare.
kp24

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 03, 2021, 12:34:14 PM »

Thanks again nick enjoyed it as ever
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: