blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 03:36:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272484 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Blonde Sleeper Dynasty League Start up.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Blonde Sleeper Dynasty League Start up.  (Read 16040 times)
Stevef31

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2021, 09:17:24 PM »

I have sent invites to those that PM'd me with Interest.

There are loads of options that we can agree as we move ahead.

Anybody Else want in please PM.

Thanks.

PS. For those that i have sent a Link please give feedback on the App.

Thanks.

Hi, I haven't received an invite yet. Should I have?
ForthThistle

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2021, 09:18:50 PM »

Did you PM mate?

Will send tomorrow.

APAT NLHE Southern European Champion 2010
Take on Tikay February League Winner 2011

Rastafish throws himself headfirst into the railbirds, arms outstretched but the sea of bodies parts and Rastafish misses and crashes through the barrier on all fours.
Stevef31

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2021, 10:26:03 PM »

Yes a few days ago - I'll do it again just in case
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2021, 03:34:34 PM »

That Sleeper site looks really good.  I can see there is a recent transactions tab on it. Once the league is set up does it automatically just stay active the whole year round?

Are you using phone or PC? On PC there is the main dialog box in the middle which has all the trades but I can't see an actual trade list. The mobile app is meant to have more features but I haven't used it, so maybe it is on there? Overall I like it quite a lot.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2021, 03:41:04 PM by bergeroo » Logged
ForthThistle

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2021, 03:39:56 PM »

Yes a few days ago - I'll do it again just in case

PM Sent

Rastafish throws himself headfirst into the railbirds, arms outstretched but the sea of bodies parts and Rastafish misses and crashes through the barrier on all fours.
ForthThistle

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2021, 03:40:58 PM »

That Sleeper site looks really good.  I can see there is a recent transactions tab on it. Once the league is set up does it automatically just stay active the whole year round?

Are you using phone or PC? On PC there is the main dialog box in the middle which has all the trades but I can't see an actual trade list. The mobile app is meant to have more feature but I haven't use it, so maybe it is on there? Overall I like it quite a lot.

I love it. The inplay stuff is class. very good piece of Software.

bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2021, 03:47:38 PM »

That Sleeper site looks really good.  I can see there is a recent transactions tab on it. Once the league is set up does it automatically just stay active the whole year round?

Are you using phone or PC? On PC there is the main dialog box in the middle which has all the trades but I can't see an actual trade list. The mobile app is meant to have more feature but I haven't use it, so maybe it is on there? Overall I like it quite a lot.

I did a 32 team league last season to try it out. The software is great. As for the 32 teams. Don't do it!
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2021, 04:15:03 PM »

That Sleeper site looks really good.  I can see there is a recent transactions tab on it. Once the league is set up does it automatically just stay active the whole year round?

Are you using phone or PC? On PC there is the main dialog box in the middle which has all the trades but I can't see an actual trade list. The mobile app is meant to have more features but I haven't used it, so maybe it is on there? Overall I like it quite a lot.

I have only used it on the phone so far but will use the PC version for drafting etc. It was interesting to see John Wolford was the most added/traded player last week and both Stafford and Goff are high up the list today. Ideally being able to play the league all year round would make spots like last nights real life trade generate transactions in the new league too.

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2021, 04:16:05 PM »

I did a 32 team league last season to try it out. The software is great. As for the 32 teams. Don't do it!

Eeek, what kind of starting line ups were being put out in that league?

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2021, 04:24:21 PM »

It was rough man. I still have nightmares of the players I had to start during bye weeks. Leshaun McCoy got a few starts for me. When my QB Newton was out for a few weeks then it was desperate times.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2021, 04:26:37 PM by bergeroo » Logged
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2021, 04:30:25 PM »

It was rough man. I still have nightmares of the players I had to start during bye weeks. Leshaun McCoy got a few starts for me. When my QB Newton was out for a few weeks then it was desperate times.

That's sounds about as hard core as it gets.

the sicilian

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2021, 07:40:17 PM »

Send me a pm please

Just because you don't like it...... It doesn't mean it's not the truth
ForthThistle

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2021, 07:04:37 PM »

Hi All
We have 8 signed up. 4 more spaces available.

let me know.

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2021, 01:51:26 PM »

Afternoon all. I've signed up.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Stevef31

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2021, 12:21:38 PM »

Would you like me to invite a couple of friends? Or do we have people in mind for the remaining spots?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: