blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 11:35:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272608 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Cheltenham 2021!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cheltenham 2021!  (Read 11674 times)
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: March 17, 2021, 09:38:09 AM »

Have added Rouge Vif, so I've got something in the CC.

15:05 - QM Champion Chase   2m       G1

0.5pts  @ 25/1 Rouge Vif             
1.5pts  @ 12/1 Rouge Vif (w/o CPS)   

Both e/w.

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 17, 2021, 12:23:22 PM »

0.5pts  @ 25/1 Rouge Vif             

Both e/w.

I quite like Notebook in that race.  I don't think he is a worse horse than Politologue and was 4x the price last night.  Still think he is probably a bet at 30/1 from 40/1.  The track is likely a negative though, but place terms are great.  Defnitely an each way race for lots of these.

The 2nd is another decent each way race, even if it is quarter first 2.  Backed Eklat De Rire.

The cross country is also good, as a few are going a fifth first 4.  Easysland needs it pretty soft and who knows how far Tiger Roll has declined (If O'Leary is correct then he should be opposed?).  Some Neck is just over evens first 4 on betfair, and that seems value, so getting 2/1 is pretty good, also the win is a strong possibility if both the top 2 can be opposed.

Bookies are also doing great each way terms in the county, and getting a fifth first 4 in the flat race is really decent given the front 2 is so short.  Three Stripe life and Ramillies seem obvious.

Add in the grand annual and it is a really good day for each way backers.  I was fearing the worst before the meeting, but the bookies have been kind other than all the restrictions anyway.   

Marky, I think you can watch all the races on betfair now.  I watched the last on there and hadn't had a bet.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 17, 2021, 01:49:34 PM »

0.5pts  @ 25/1 Rouge Vif             

Both e/w.

I quite like Notebook in that race.  I don't think he is a worse horse than Politologue and was 4x the price last night.  Still think he is probably a bet at 30/1 from 40/1.  The track is likely a negative though, but place terms are great.  Defnitely an each way race for lots of these.

The 2nd is another decent each way race, even if it is quarter first 2.  Backed Eklat De Rire.

The cross country is also good, as a few are going a fifth first 4.  Easysland needs it pretty soft and who knows how far Tiger Roll has declined (If O'Leary is correct then he should be opposed?).  Some Neck is just over evens first 4 on betfair, and that seems value, so getting 2/1 is pretty good, also the win is a strong possibility if both the top 2 can be opposed.

Bookies are also doing great each way terms in the county, and getting a fifth first 4 in the flat race is really decent given the front 2 is so short.  Three Stripe life and Ramillies seem obvious.

Add in the grand annual and it is a really good day for each way backers.  I was fearing the worst before the meeting, but the bookies have been kind other than all the restrictions anyway.   

Marky, I think you can watch all the races on betfair now.  I watched the last on there and hadn't had a bet.

Think they are free to watch on SkyBet too

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 17, 2021, 03:17:36 PM »

Watched the Ballymore and RSA on the ITV hub in the hospital, lol.

Then stopped to watch the Coral Cup in the car on the way home Cheesy

Longines
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 17, 2021, 03:21:50 PM »

I've no idea how many are entered but blind-backing every Irish horse e/w must be buying money with these results, no?
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 17, 2021, 03:52:12 PM »

Tiger was absolutely friendless in the place market there like he was going to run like a drain.  What a performance that was.
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 17, 2021, 03:53:30 PM »

Tiger was absolutely friendless in the place market there like he was going to run like a drain.  What a performance that was.

O'Leary looks an absolute clown now for pulling him from the National. 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 17, 2021, 03:54:41 PM »

1000% looks thrown in now
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 17, 2021, 03:57:03 PM »

1000% looks thrown in now

What did he gain by pulling him early?  This was always a possibility.

Great horse though. 

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 17, 2021, 04:07:05 PM »

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 17, 2021, 05:18:24 PM »

Cheesy Cheesy

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 17, 2021, 06:24:58 PM »

https://twitter.com/istabraq_king/status/1372198748240162819

Some bet this if genuine for him to sweat tomorrow. 
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 17, 2021, 09:06:11 PM »

Hopefully someone can put him in touch with a lumpy machine punter if he wants to lay some off, and make sure he gives f/a to Betty.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 18, 2021, 09:47:24 AM »

So after celebrations last night, 4 hours sleep, an hours walk at 5am I’ve decided to take a partial cash out offer of 300 Envoi / 250 the field. With other bets my position on the race is £322,000 Envoi or £250,000 the field.

Thanks to @BetfairBarry @Betfair

# ComeOnEnvoi

I'd have laid off, but first port of call would have been a few lads I know that were on machine clicking some years ago.

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 18, 2021, 11:27:06 AM »

How is everyone doing?

Managed another win yesterday with Put The Kettle On, but was one of my smallest bets of the day and I put more on Notebook. 

I also got 3 places for a small positive day, but still down overall.

I seem to have backed a lot of shorter priced ones in the handicaps today. 

I am a bit grumpy about missing the price on The Shunter today. Someone pointed out to me that the best strat for Cheltenham was to back this NRNB for all its Cheltenham races as it was bound to start way shorter than the roughly 12/1 on offer in each race.  Guess you'd be risking your account if you did.   Given what happened at Tipperary, I am not sure that you'd want it to get too short for the connections.  https://twitter.com/theracingman4/status/1278342911286009856

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: