blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 04:48:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272595 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  APAT Live Returns - with the Forum Team Championship, 12/13 Feb, DTD
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 15 Go Down Print
Author Topic: APAT Live Returns - with the Forum Team Championship, 12/13 Feb, DTD  (Read 23880 times)
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: January 08, 2022, 12:18:45 PM »

It will literally be first come first served, whoever posts here and says yes, and buys in, will get the shirt Smiley

On that note, I need to give a list of real names to Tom by Monday.

I already have myself, redsimon, Sheriff and HoldyFoldy on the list (unless you've changed your surname, Michelle?) but need Naz (through Mich), OTB and bunny to PM me please as I either dont know you in person or not 100% sure of surnames! If you could do that I would appreciate it, ta! Smiley
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 08, 2022, 01:04:36 PM »

Dan Weaver is in. We have 8.
HOLDorFOLD

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 08, 2022, 03:17:13 PM »

Dan Weaver is in. We have 8.

Boooom, excellent Cheesy

Looking forward to this.

“Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect.”  Ralph Waldo Emerson
bunnydas8888

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 08, 2022, 06:13:59 PM »

Bought in and PM sent
Sheriff Fatman
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 13, 2022, 09:12:46 AM »

Just to confirm that I've now bought in via the holding tank.

"...And If You Flash Him A Smile He'll Take Your Teeth As Deposit..."
"Sheriff Fatman" - Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine

2006 Blonde Caption Comp Ultimate Champion (to be replaced by actual poker achievements when I have any)

GUKPT Online Main Event Winner 2008 (yay, a poker achievement!)
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 13, 2022, 02:55:43 PM »

Shirt details coming tonight when I get home as Tom sent them to me late last night from work.

Gold shirts are available.
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 13, 2022, 05:07:31 PM »

Right, so this is what I know about the shirts:

"Team t-shirts £15 each - if you prefer to order polo-shirts they would be £18 each - the cost includes printing of the APAT logo and event details on the back, with above that your team name (across the shoulders) and on the front (central) your team name. 

If you want any graphics, or photo or logo etc then they can also print that anywhere on the shirt, but that would be an extra cost, and a quality digital image is needed for it (or they are happy to try and source an image for you if you give a description of what you might want - Boris Johnson partying the night away or whatever 😂).  You can also have the player name or nickname on the front."

Gold shirts are available and to be honest I think they'd be better. I can ask Tom how much to put the blonde logo on as well if everyone wants to?

Can you let me know by PM your shirt size and how many you want ASAP please? They want the orders within 48hrs to give enough time to get the printing sorted. I'll get the orders in then sort payment. If you want polo shirts also let me know.
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 13, 2022, 05:24:30 PM »

Also, cheers to everyone for getting bought in early, the whole team is in.
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 13, 2022, 05:56:05 PM »

Sadly I don't think the logo will be an option. I've been advised that the gold writing will not look good with the, y'know, gold shirts. Oops. Ah well.
HOLDorFOLD

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 13, 2022, 09:35:03 PM »

Sadly I don't think the logo will be an option. I've been advised that the gold writing will not look good with the, y'know, gold shirts. Oops. Ah well.

Hi Adam...do you want me to flip the colours round on the logo - so that it stands out on a gold shirt?

I've gorgotten how to add an image on hre - do i need to upload it and add the code.  On the main blondepoker.com page, the font for the wording is different to the font on the fourm. I can recreate and flip colours on that if everyone wants a logo?

Mich

“Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect.”  Ralph Waldo Emerson
OverTheBorder

just one of those days

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 13, 2022, 10:43:55 PM »

I will go with the flow, I am a sucker for a souvenir!  Just PM bank details. I sent you size already.
Sheriff Fatman
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 14, 2022, 12:18:46 AM »

I've got several polo shirts from this event already, so would prefer the T-shirt option.

Happy with the idea of the logo, if Michelle can get it to work.  Relaxed about team names, etc, depending on everyone being happy with the additional cost.  Happy with real name or forum name if we're adding them (just make sure they spell Sheriff correctly please!)

Will PM now with size info.

"...And If You Flash Him A Smile He'll Take Your Teeth As Deposit..."
"Sheriff Fatman" - Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine

2006 Blonde Caption Comp Ultimate Champion (to be replaced by actual poker achievements when I have any)

GUKPT Online Main Event Winner 2008 (yay, a poker achievement!)
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 14, 2022, 06:15:14 PM »

Yeah, Michelle, if you can get that flipped send it to me on FB and I can send it to Tom. It only adds £3 to the shirt so I imagine price not an issue if we can get it to work.
HOLDorFOLD

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 15, 2022, 02:17:52 PM »

Yeah, Michelle, if you can get that flipped send it to me on FB and I can send it to Tom. It only adds £3 to the shirt so I imagine price not an issue if we can get it to work.

Unfortunately I cannot find a high enough res image of the blonde poker chip, in order to make it re-drawable to flip cokours, to a good enough quality for tee-shirt printing. The blonde poker wording is OK, but, not worth paying an extra 3 quid for just text, when they would be putting just text on it anyway (if that makes sense).

Will PM now with sizes

KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 15, 2022, 02:21:05 PM »

No worries, will just be £15 for regular tee and £18 for polos then. Just waiting on sizes from OTB & Dan once you've PM'd me Smiley
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 15 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: