blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 03:05:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272484 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  GUKPT Coventry
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: GUKPT Coventry  (Read 2167 times)
bergeroo

View Profile
« on: February 28, 2022, 08:37:19 PM »

Planning to play GUKPT Coventry this week. £1k main event. Firing 1 bullet on Friday 1b, playing from the start. Selling 40% @1.25. Bank transfer only please, PM me for account details.

1% = £12.50

About me. Been gambling for a living since autumn 2008, a lot of that time playing MTTs. Back in the day I played a lot online. In the few years before the pandemic I switched to playing a lot more live. In 2019 I had a great year playing live where I won WSOP Circuit Marrakech, won Unibet UK Tour Manchester, chopped Deepstack Open Malta HU and several other nice scores considering I didn't play any buy ins bigger than around 1k. In pandemic times, I played online some to keep in shape, but also switched my focus to sports betting, DFS and crypto. Recently I have still been playing online several times a week on smaller sites and apps as well as time studying, and I have been playing quite a bit of live cash 2/2 and 2/5 when I have been in Berlin and Prague and also played a few live MTTs last autumn in Czech Republic and Slovakia. Last week I played the 25/25 in Walsall.

I prefer playing live. I think live poker is completely different to playing online and although I have not got the practice in compared to when I was playing live mtts virtually every week, I still think my skillset suits live MTTs. I have not played many GUKPTs, but I feel like I know the kind of fields they get and that I will have nice ROI in this tournament. Importantly I won't be money scared when it comes to day three as I have been in that position a number of times before.

Here is my Hendon Mob
https://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=111949

Can't promise Stu Rutter style updates but I will try and keep investors informed.

Feel free to ask any questions. Cheers.
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2022, 09:11:58 PM »

4% gone
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2022, 10:23:00 PM »

4% please, mate.

Hopefully pay for my UFC tickets Grin

bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2022, 06:46:16 PM »

Bit of housekeeping on this one. Had some family stuff come up and  & can not play. Just about to send refund to Marky and people who bought pieces elsewhere.

/thread
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: