blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 07:59:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2273128 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  PokerStars EPT, Deauville - Day 2
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 ... 34 Go Down Print
Author Topic: PokerStars EPT, Deauville - Day 2  (Read 59978 times)
dalzini

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: February 10, 2006, 04:45:49 PM »

Jen has now been moved and is seated to Mickey's right. She has 71k to Mickey's 25K.  To Mockey's left is Bambos and also on the table is Roy Brindley.

Mickey pulled Roy up for saying sorry to someone he knocked out when holding Ace rag and hitting his ace on the turn versus the victim's pocket queens. Jen is now in his vacated seat.

Awight Raaby, its Daren from the Square here, keep up the awesome reports

Come on Micky the Legend, my respect has tripled after he told Roy off, nothing worse than an insincere 'sorry'. By the way where the heck has Brindley been anyway, I havent heard him in a single report until now...
AlrightJack

View Profile WWW
« Reply #166 on: February 10, 2006, 04:46:28 PM »

The Paul Parker exit had a bit of a twist to it.

One guy had a king exposed and his replacement card was a seven, so he held instead of pocket kings. He had said that he would have pushed with K7 anyway, but decided not to, due to the exposed king.  Had he pushed with either hand Paul would not have made a move with his queen six.  So, the short version of the obviously long description Paul told me was that but for the exposed card, he'd still be in the tournament. Bad luck Paul, but at least you've got another story to add to your repetoire.
Legume

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: February 10, 2006, 04:47:53 PM »

How many left in the comp please.
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #168 on: February 10, 2006, 04:48:25 PM »

Mr Cool looking er... cool.

[attachment deleted by admin]
bundle

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: February 10, 2006, 04:48:45 PM »

Paul Parker is OUT.

v two spades Two Clubs

All-in preflop.

Morning all..

what is the average stack right now ? and the blinds please....seems like people are moving all-in with a whole bunch of Junk
jbsc7769

View Profile WWW
« Reply #170 on: February 10, 2006, 04:49:11 PM »

I know that Tikay et al are not keen on copying stuff from other boards but, this is so news worthy. It is quite incredible:

Marc Goodwin : We've just had a hand that we were told had to be capped on three raises! One guy bets two, the next two-two, the next two-two-two and the next guy can only call. It's no limit! We asked for a ruling, I said that's not right, and she said those are IPF rules. We were all laughing and told her to get the official ruling but she said it stands. I can't believe it! I've been playing for 23 years and never heard of it! It's f***ing rediculous! It's no limit!

''What if you look down and find a hand and you've only got 7,000 left? You're thinking 'great, i can get in here', but you're told you can only cap it. It's rediculous.''

To be fair, I know Tikay says if we paste anything from here on other site, say it is from Blonde so, I need to say I took it from Gutshot. I guess I can also say, i prefer this board by far, lol!!  It was just so big I had to put it on here...

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #171 on: February 10, 2006, 04:50:21 PM »

How many left in the comp please.

thediceman

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: February 10, 2006, 04:51:43 PM »

This is a caption contest if ever I saw one.

CIMG1952mod.JPG

Looks like that time of the month Smiley or

Proof that if women spend lot's of time together they start having their menstrual cycles at the same time.  Shocked

AlrightJack

View Profile WWW
« Reply #173 on: February 10, 2006, 04:55:40 PM »

I know that Tikay et al are not keen on copying stuff from other boards but, this is so news worthy. It is quite incredible:

Marc Goodwin : We've just had a hand that we were told had to be capped on three raises! One guy bets two, the next two-two, the next two-two-two and the next guy can only call. It's no limit! We asked for a ruling, I said that's not right, and she said those are IPF rules. We were all laughing and told her to get the official ruling but she said it stands. I can't believe it! I've been playing for 23 years and never heard of it! It's f***ing rediculous! It's no limit!

''What if you look down and find a hand and you've only got 7,000 left? You're thinking 'great, i can get in here', but you're told you can only cap it. It's rediculous.''

To be fair, I know Tikay says if we paste anything from here on other site, say it is from Blonde so, I need to say I took it from Gutshot. I guess I can also say, i prefer this board by far, lol!!  It was just so big I had to put it on here...

I saw this exchange as well but had other things to report, but I will add that I overheard the tournament director chappie (the one with the beard) aplogising afterwards for what was, as we all know a bizarelly incorrect ruling.
jbsc7769

View Profile WWW
« Reply #174 on: February 10, 2006, 04:56:05 PM »

In addition to my previous post, the following was later added...

The word from Thomas Kremser is that the capped raise ruling was incorrect  - ''not in no limit''

Marc Goodwin: ''He came over and apologised - I was gobsmacked, wasn't I!?''

wsopin07

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: February 10, 2006, 04:59:50 PM »

wow, what a comp, good luck to Jen, Mr Cool, Julian, all the blondites still in, I have just arrived in LA and it will be my turn to give a good report as soon as I can have a great day on the felt. GREAT undates Cool

Tell Julian I have nominated him as the celebrity "table captain"

JUST WIN BABY, JUST WIN

JUST WIN BABY, JUST WIN
          THE ROOKIE 4/7
2005 WSOP PLH WORLD CHAMPION
AlrightJack

View Profile WWW
« Reply #176 on: February 10, 2006, 05:01:07 PM »

Mickey Wernick the first of Wolverhampton has just doubled up!!
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #177 on: February 10, 2006, 05:03:23 PM »

Krill Gerasimov -- 28k
Jen Mason -- 72.2k
Roy Brindley -- 43k
John Hewston -- 290k
Stuart Fox -- 151k
Martin Green -- 147k
Julian Thew -- 65k
Willie Tann -- 75k
AlrightJack

View Profile WWW
« Reply #178 on: February 10, 2006, 05:04:44 PM »

Mickey got it all in with and came up against the very same Boy Brindley holding

spades on the turn and river gave Mickey the pot. There were no apologies.

He is up to about 75k now.

AlrightJack

View Profile WWW
« Reply #179 on: February 10, 2006, 05:07:01 PM »

the blinds have gone up to 2000/4000, with a 400 running ante.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 ... 34 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: