blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 02:03:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272591 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  £1500 European Poker Classic at the Vic - LIVE UPDATE DAY1B
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 16 Go Down Print
Author Topic: £1500 European Poker Classic at the Vic - LIVE UPDATE DAY1B  (Read 29800 times)
Djinn

I'm much bigger in real life

View Profile
« on: March 24, 2006, 07:46:14 PM »

Yes, it's Day One all over again, with Ben and myself at the controls of TWO laptops today, so expect 30% more updates as we waste less time fighting over one keyboard...

Players are milling, and we are sat with Golden Mr. Cool Marc Goodwin - Poker Open Winner!!!  Is there anything the man can't do....

Nem

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2006, 07:47:49 PM »

Sunday8pm

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2006, 07:50:24 PM »

Hello folks its that time again where we endeavor to bring you the Uk's finest live updates on the European Poker Classics here in London. Play is now under way!!!!!!!!
Djinn

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2006, 07:50:50 PM »

So who do we have?  How about tikay - in the most amazing blondepoker fisherman's floppy hat (you're going to have to see it to believe it - and you'll see it soon)
Steve Bovis
Richard Gryko
Mads Andersen
Pascal Perrault
Anders Berg
Stuart Nash
Howard Plant
Ian Woodley
Jonathan Raab  (OK, he's not playing, but he's here day in day out and deserves a mention)

Djinn

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2006, 07:52:51 PM »

That menacing "be in your seats first hand or you're just OUT" message just came on.  It looks like Sunday8pm is the only person in the Universe who hasn't heard this rule before and is duly shocked. 

tikay is sat right across from us so expect a keen eye on his progress, whether it be up or down...

charmaine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2006, 07:54:10 PM »

Hi Jen and Sunday   Can you say good luck to my lovely hubby Paul M3 Garnham please Huh? and tell him i send lots of  Kiss Kiss Kiss

Good luck with the updates  thumbs up

" Kind words can be short and easy to speak , but there echoes are truly endless " -Mother Theresa
Djinn

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2006, 08:04:05 PM »

Charmaine and Nemesis!

I'm just going to get you some nice pictures before certain people bust themselves (more coming from the intrepid Ben)...

We are graced by not only Marc but Cupcake in update corner, after we chased off the poor people who were sat in these comfy leather seats by covering the table in our equipment and staring at them.  I am going to have "reserved for blonde" bits of paper at the ready for this kind of thing - a tip learnt from Pro Rolf Slotboom....

Sunday8pm

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2006, 08:08:02 PM »

Table 1 looks interesting with Richard Gryko, Howard Plant and Stuart Nash,

Table 3 has the in form Martin Green

Table 4 is where Mr Tikay Kendall is parked, opposite old master Kevin o Connell

Table 7 sees 20 year old Jason 'Barcrest' Schacter battling it out with seasoned pro's Ross Boatman and Pascal Perrault.

meanwhile Tikay looks in a hurry to go home, firstly denting his stack with QT v QQ on a T high flop and then deciding to re raise 'Pippa's' raise pre flop only to pass when she re raises to 6400!! CHILL TIKAY. marathon not a sprint, and all that.
vinni

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2006, 08:13:12 PM »

hi guys loved the updates,
keep it up

i`v become cos`s bitch
Sunday8pm

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2006, 08:18:42 PM »

SlickKid has just turned up 9 minutes late and has been disqualified. He looks absolutly gutted and rightly so, despite getting his money back it seems no consolation. He was held up on the M1 in traffic.

I personally think this rule is ridiculous. If anyone can explain to me what advantages you can get by turning up late i may change my mind.
charmaine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2006, 08:19:53 PM »

SliclKid has just turned up 9 minutes late and has been disqualified. He looks absolutly gutted and rightly so, despite getting his money back it seems no consolation. He was held up on the M1 in traffic.

I personally think this rule is ridiculous. If anyone can explain to me what advantages you can get by turning up late i may change my mind.
Seems unfair to me  Angry Sad Angry Sad poor bloke

" Kind words can be short and easy to speak , but there echoes are truly endless " -Mother Theresa
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2006, 08:21:16 PM »

When I got home last night (Well 5:30am) Guess what I had to do before going to bed (No smutt please)

The older I get, the better I was.
Djinn

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2006, 08:21:42 PM »

Top trio Mr. Cool, Marky147 and Cupcake from an angle that makes them look seven feet tall.  But they all wanted to argue over who looks fattest.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Djinn

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2006, 08:22:57 PM »

When I got home last night (Well 5:30am) Guess what I had to do before going to bed (No smutt please)

Lie on the floor playing internet poker?

booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2006, 08:24:04 PM »

did you glue yourself to a yak ?

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 16 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: