blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 05:57:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272682 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16947 Members
Latest Member: CassioParra
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  Pokerstars.com EPT Monte Carlo Grand Final - Day 1a - Interactive
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Pokerstars.com EPT Monte Carlo Grand Final - Day 1a - Interactive  (Read 89491 times)
Djinn

I'm much bigger in real life

View Profile
« Reply #240 on: April 12, 2008, 08:15:47 PM »

A big kafuffle around one of the central tables had me racing over like Linford Christie being launched out of a cannon.

Surely that would be the same speed as anyone being launched out of a cannon?  Shall we experiment?  I vote you go first.

LLevan

View Profile
« Reply #241 on: April 12, 2008, 08:20:40 PM »

Is Emma back from dinner yet.....................if so can you ask her what she ate and was it nice..............a couple more pics and a chip count wouldn't go amiss either.
ariston

View Profile
« Reply #242 on: April 12, 2008, 08:23:49 PM »

Is Emma back from dinner yet.....................if so can you ask her what she ate and was it nice..............a couple more pics and a chip count wouldn't go amiss either.

stuff the pics and chip count I want you to get me her phone number so NAS can follow her progress more thouroughly

ariston

better lucky than good
the_dynamo
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #243 on: April 12, 2008, 08:29:17 PM »

Is everyone back form dinner now? Could someone please please let me know how my friend Nadir Jorephani is getting on? Thanks you very much.
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #244 on: April 12, 2008, 08:32:49 PM »

Is everyone back form dinner now? Could someone please please let me know how my friend Nadir Jorephani is getting on? Thanks you very much.

Is this the chap? He's currently on 25,725, which is 4k above average.

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #245 on: April 12, 2008, 08:33:53 PM »

Update on Richard "Daddymac" Sinclair if possible please. TIA.

I'm afraid his seat is now empty.
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #246 on: April 12, 2008, 08:36:35 PM »

are julian and dave colclough still in???

I'm afraid I scoured the room for Dave but couldn't find him. I even asked Smithers on the rail, but still no joy.

Roland de Wolfe has also bitten the dust.
JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #247 on: April 12, 2008, 08:41:03 PM »

Remember to keep Ultimate Dana well plied with coffee guys...you know the consequences otherwise...

Cecelia Borg updates please. (small scandinavian seated next to Michael Jackson masked man, not psychotic cyborg hell bent on racial assimilation)

"In darker days Jason Robinson found God. But that was after God found Jason Robinson."
danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #248 on: April 12, 2008, 08:43:30 PM »

Chip counts!

Isabelle Mercier - somehow seems to have tripled up to 9k
Barry Greenstein - 8k
Thomas Fougeron - 30k
Gino Alacqua - 31k
Anton Allemann - 26k
Johnny Lodden - around about 70k
Huuuuuumberto - 22k
Christian Grundtvig - 8k
Stephen Pearce - 9k now, after dropping a few chips calling a stripy Mateyboy's preflop raise to 1100 but then folding on the 8-2-6, two-hearts flop - one benefit of this, for me at least, is that Mr Pearce tidies up his previously dirty stack to work out whether he is going to call or not
Noah Boeken - 21k and complaining because the curtains have been closed again; he is told that opening them once again is more complicated than pressing a button, as they have a dedicated curtain overseer who must be present to ensure that the opening of the curtains goes smoothly

JANWATCH

Jan Heitmann - down to 22k
Jan Sjavik - 10k

Patrik Antonius - 39k
Rolf Slotboom - 16k
Ross Boatman - 25k
Woody Deck - 70k - "I'm getting raped. Scandies like to win coinflips." But you have so many chips, Woody! "I'm still steaming about an inconsequential hand an hour ago."
Maria Maceiras - 27k
Greg Raymer - around 30k, mainly in small denominations, sigh
Sorel Mizzi - 9.5k
Trond's empty seat - 32k - actually, as I wrote that he came back, flipped his chair around, and commenced backwards-chair-sitting, because he's cool Cool
Adrian Koy - 21k
George Danzer - 13k
Barny Boatman and Annette Obrestad - OUT and playing a pricey-looking sit n go
Patrik Andersson - as I'm counting his chips, he moves all in to a huge bet from the gent to his right on a board - the other guy insta-calls, and his is crushing Patrik's . The three diamonds on the river and he's OUT.
danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #249 on: April 12, 2008, 08:45:36 PM »

Remember to keep Ultimate Dana well plied with coffee guys...you know the consequences otherwise...

Cecelia Borg updates please. (small scandinavian seated next to Michael Jackson masked man, not psychotic cyborg hell bent on racial assimilation)

Continue this nonsense, and you and I are going to come to blows, my feline friend.

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #250 on: April 12, 2008, 09:07:16 PM »

The Goulds are still plugging away, both still on the same table. Peter has 7,300, Josh 17,450. "Have you not got rid of him yet," I ask Pete. "I've been trying for nineteen years," he replies.
rag2gar

View Profile
« Reply #251 on: April 12, 2008, 09:11:34 PM »

Hows Roy Brindley getting on?

Is he event there this week?

I'm so over him btw, just erm, wondering
Djinn

I'm much bigger in real life

View Profile
« Reply #252 on: April 12, 2008, 09:17:52 PM »

George Danzer is OUT the door.  His final hand – the .  According to neighbour Peter Roche, the beginning of the hand was a little odd, with George running back to the table just in the nick of time to be allowed to play his hand.  Nearly-a-ruling number One.

Then, against a caller we reckon is Morten Lokken (ty Gary) he saw a flop of in position.  I saw it from the point where Lokken had bet out 1,525, and George threw in a confusing 2,500.  The dealer made this stand as a minimum-only raise (Nearly-a-ruling number Two).  George was re-raised all in sharpish and instacalled only to find Lokken holding the powerful for the flopped set.  The turn and the river housed him up with and a very disgruntled George immediately left the area.  A couple more seconds away from the table pre-hand and he’d have missed his AA and still be in it.  Life is so wonderfully cruel sometimes.

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #253 on: April 12, 2008, 09:18:29 PM »

Hows Roy Brindley getting on?

Is he event there this week?

I'm so over him btw, just erm, wondering

That's bad, in fact that's superbad...

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #254 on: April 12, 2008, 09:19:44 PM »

Newly unearthed Brit, Jeremy Wray, has just lost a 35k pot to Shawn Deeb, who looks nothing like his dad, Freddy. Pushing all-in for 10,225 on a an two hearts board, Shawn's body froze into a generic poker pose as Wray sized up his options. Believing that his opponent had an Ace or nothing, Wray made the call with Queens, but was dismayed to see his opponent turn over A-6. "I put one of you guys on an Ace," said Wray pointing to a couple of players who had ducked out early doors.

Here's Shawn looking devilishly pleased with himself.

Click to see full-size image.

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: