blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 06:55:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272683 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16947 Members
Latest Member: CassioParra
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Cricket Thread Sponsored by Stuart Broad Hat-Tricks
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cricket Thread Sponsored by Stuart Broad Hat-Tricks  (Read 12760 times)
MereNovice
Gamesmaster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #135 on: April 04, 2012, 04:13:07 PM »

Also, may as well put this here rather than on its own thread, but had a tip for Pragyan Ojha to be top wicket taker in the IPL. He was leading wicket taker 2 years ago, but fell away last year as he only played 10 of 14 matches. However, this season he's moved teams and gone to Mumbai and should be back to being first-choice again.

He's currently 20/1 with Sky and 22 with Stan James but the first game starts in 20 minutes so markets will get taken down.

watched him a lot last year for Surrey. Great spinner. that was a good price I missed ^

He's going to have to compete with a stronger bowling attack (particularly Malinga) for his wickets but it still seems a nice price.

Reigning Blonde Fantasy Ashes and Super League Champions
AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #136 on: April 04, 2012, 04:21:30 PM »

Boom - wicket in his first over.
MereNovice
Gamesmaster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #137 on: April 04, 2012, 04:27:00 PM »

Boom - wicket in his first over.

... and his second ...

AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #138 on: April 04, 2012, 04:49:33 PM »

2-17 from his four overs. I'm happy with that, even if they were both caught out in the deep.
MereNovice
Gamesmaster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #139 on: April 05, 2012, 09:09:13 AM »

Also, may as well put this here rather than on its own thread, but had a tip for Pragyan Ojha to be top wicket taker in the IPL. He was leading wicket taker 2 years ago, but fell away last year as he only played 10 of 14 matches. However, this season he's moved teams and gone to Mumbai and should be back to being first-choice again.

He's currently 20/1 with Sky and 22 with Stan James but the first game starts in 20 minutes so markets will get taken down.

watched him a lot last year for Surrey. Great spinner. that was a good price I missed ^

He's going to have to compete with a stronger bowling attack (particularly Malinga) for his wickets
but it still seems a nice price.

Having thought about this, it's utter bollux really.
Malinga bowling tightly at the top of the innings should increase Ojha's chances of taking wickets as opposition batsmen try to pick up the tempo. Also, Malinga will almost certainly bowl two overs at the end when Ojha has already completed his spell.
The bet looks even better to me now.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: April 05, 2012, 09:33:39 AM »

He's going to have to compete with a stronger bowling attack (particularly Malinga) for his wickets but it still seems a nice price.

Utter bollux.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: