blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 21, 2024, 05:11:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272713 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8674 8675 8676 8677 [8678] 8679 8680 8681 8682 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13520208 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #130155 on: September 10, 2017, 05:26:40 PM »

Incred!

Kieffer is still 20-1 with 356 for L1 top scorer, quarter four places, despite yesterday's two taking him to six and level with Jack Marriott.

Rotherham are a top-six possible and Moore is there for the season.

No idea who'll take their penalties (they had none last season and none as yet this time) but it could well be him. Marriott doesn't take them for Posh, Maddison does.

This guy is a monster in L1. 6'5", Peter Crouch type, better with his feet than you'd expect.

He should be single figures, so this is one to smash up. Another £50EW @ 20-1 please.

Also, if any reg wouldn't mind doing me a hundo EW, flick it in, PM me and I'll send the £££.
could someone do that for us please?

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #130156 on: September 10, 2017, 05:37:34 PM »

Should we be looking to get on Big Ron for the Palace gig?

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #130157 on: September 10, 2017, 05:38:01 PM »

Do we think Huddersfield look decent value at 7/2 away at WHU tomorrow night?

Unbeaten, yet to concede, confidence will be high, playing without fear. I stand to be corrected but I'm guessing they won't have had large parts of their squad away on international duty either.

West Ham look a poor outfit and the Olympic stadium is about as far away from a fortress as you can get. Expect the crowd to get on their backs should they struggle to create much going forward.

I agree and have backed them at 4.6 and 4.7 on betfair.  Seems to be a bit of value in a few underated sides at the minute.  I am not having West Ham odds on in this right now.

You can also get 2% commission on the premier league with betfair right now, so you don't have to get limited to 35p with bet365 or sky.  Of course they can premium charge you too, but suspect we are way off.  

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #130158 on: September 10, 2017, 05:43:11 PM »

Atlanta v Chicago

One small player bet for today.

Tarik Cohen anytime touchdown

Quite a bit of buzz about this rookie running back. In a high scoring game, there's suspicion in the local blogger community that the Chicago offense have been hiding him on purpose in preseason, so as not to give much away about how they intend to use him. 17/2 with Patrick Parr and Betfayre Book of Sports.

£20 suggestion.

Have placed for Fred if you want it, as it's late notice. Confirm before 6 or I will keep it. Apologies for the tardiness.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 05:45:28 PM by Tal » Logged

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #130159 on: September 10, 2017, 05:51:38 PM »

Atlanta v Chicago

Quite a bit of buzz about this rookie running back. In a high scoring game, there's suspicion in the local blogger community that the Chicago offense have been hiding him on purpose in preseason, so as not to give much away about how they intend to use him. 17/2 with Patrick Parr and Betfayre Book of Sports.

£20 suggestion.

Have placed for Fred if you want it, as it's late notice. Confirm before 6 or I will keep it. Apologies for the tardiness.
thanks

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #130160 on: September 10, 2017, 05:53:31 PM »

Atlanta v Chicago

£20 suggestion.

thanks

Booked. I like this one, but it's early in the season and we're all guessing a bit

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #130161 on: September 10, 2017, 06:15:50 PM »

Incred!

Kieffer is still 20-1 with 356 for L1 top scorer, quarter four places, despite yesterday's two taking him to six and level with Jack Marriott.

Rotherham are a top-six possible and Moore is there for the season.

No idea who'll take their penalties (they had none last season and none as yet this time) but it could well be him. Marriott doesn't take them for Posh, Maddison does.

This guy is a monster in L1. 6'5", Peter Crouch type, better with his feet than you'd expect.

He should be single figures, so this is one to smash up. Another £50EW @ 20-1 please.

Also, if any reg wouldn't mind doing me a hundo EW, flick it in, PM me and I'll send the £££.
could someone do that for us please?

WH just let me boost this to 19.58/1, impossible for me to bet with 365, this was the next best thing.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #130162 on: September 10, 2017, 07:03:59 PM »

Please tell me that Steelers' WR Jesse James has an older brother called Frank.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #130163 on: September 10, 2017, 08:34:05 PM »

Atlanta v Chicago

£20 suggestion.

Winner.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #130164 on: September 10, 2017, 08:38:10 PM »

Atlanta v Chicago

£20 suggestion.

Winner.

Top work Tal, top work, thank you.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #130165 on: September 10, 2017, 08:42:53 PM »

Atlanta v Chicago

£20 suggestion.

Winner.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #130166 on: September 10, 2017, 08:48:10 PM »

Atlanta v Chicago

£20 suggestion.

Winner.

Too good!

TheDazzler

View Profile
« Reply #130167 on: September 10, 2017, 10:53:20 PM »

What's the deal on BlackType? Does Fred have it (no mention on opening page)? Is it reputable?
They have Watford 4/1 to be top half which has got to be value with the way Watford have looked in their opening matches.
https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/top-10-finish
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #130168 on: September 10, 2017, 10:57:34 PM »

What's the deal on BlackType? Does Fred have it (no mention on opening page)? Is it reputable?
They have Watford 4/1 to be top half which has got to be value with the way Watford have looked in their opening matches.
https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/top-10-finish

They are dicks. Say they won't shut you down but then shut you down for 'backing horses at bigger prices than are available on the machine'. What do they expect punters to do with no BOG safety net? Back them at under the odds?

Maybe they're ok for football but I wouldn't be happy tying up chunks with them. That's more a gut feeling than any experience though.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #130169 on: September 10, 2017, 11:13:02 PM »

How the fuck is Chris Sutton a pundit?!

Best Bitter.
Pages: 1 ... 8674 8675 8676 8677 [8678] 8679 8680 8681 8682 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: