blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 21, 2024, 10:15:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272713 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16947 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Leeds Utd a sad sad story.
Pages: 1 ... 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 ... 189 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Leeds Utd a sad sad story.  (Read 523796 times)
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #2475 on: October 20, 2012, 12:42:09 AM »

Was a dross affair till Sheff Wed fans from nowhere started singing about the stabbings in Istanbul (which surprised me as we've never really had a beef with them to my knowledge, don't really pay them any attention) and about 2,500 Leeds fans all surged to the front in unison to try and get at the ones singing about their friends murders.

I wasn't too unhappy about this as suddenly after being crammed in the middle of the stand like a sardine I now had shitloads of room.

Made the game better, got our players started at last, kicked the atmosphere into overdrive. Was incred when we scored.

The pitch guy was an absolute wasted prick and I hope he gets the book thrown at him but suppose you get people like that in every walk of life.

Decent night in the end. Another typical Warnock away performance, not very entertaining but got something out of it.

Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #2476 on: October 20, 2012, 12:45:30 AM »

Not going to be baited into replying Aarons comments, I wouldn't expect anything less, he has a littered history of contributing ill informed and badly educated comments on the forum.

Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #2477 on: October 20, 2012, 12:51:41 AM »

Was a dross affair till Sheff Wed fans from nowhere started singing about the stabbings in Istanbul (which surprised me as we've never really had a beef with them to my knowledge, don't really pay them any attention) and about 2,500 Leeds fans all surged to the front in unison to try and get at the ones singing about their friends murders.

It always amazes me how things pan out and the whole story becomes clear, for every aaron making sweeping statements and dave Jones ignoring two sides of the stories generally we end up with the real story.

sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #2478 on: October 20, 2012, 07:22:50 AM »

Not going to be baited into replying Aarons comments, I wouldn't expect anything less, he has a littered history of contributing ill informed and badly educated comments on the forum.

Glad you posted this. I was about to take the bait...

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #2479 on: October 20, 2012, 07:58:56 AM »

I won't back down on my point here. I am not surprised by the actions if the Leeds fans in the slightest.

I got a train last night to Manchester got in a silly war of words with Leeds fans and all they could say was "at least our manager isn't a pedo" or mentioning hillsborough disaster. You can never stop idiots coming on the pitch, ever.

I would have been very surprised if this was one of the 95% of the other football clubs, but Leeds, no.

Still pathetic of Warnock too.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2480 on: October 20, 2012, 08:48:42 AM »

It's a shame that traditional club & fan rivalries - perfectly healthy in themselves - are detracting from the real issues here.

This is not a Leeds Utd or Sheffield Wednesday issue, it's far far wider. It's wider than football, too.

Quite how the individual concerned will ever have a use or benefit to society I really don't know. Can you imagine what he must be like?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Linux
lol pwnd

I am dexter in disguise...

View Profile
« Reply #2481 on: October 20, 2012, 09:24:52 AM »

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/neil-warnock-appalled-and-embarrassed-as-one-utter-moron-spoils-our-fightback-8219011.html

Neil's weekly column

7 seasons, 1 Promotion, 2 relegations, 3 play off exits, 1 play off bubble, 25 points deducted.
we are leeds and we are back.  https://twitter.com/jpmood
 Click to see full-size image.
RickBFA

View Profile
« Reply #2482 on: October 20, 2012, 09:54:23 AM »

Some of the comments on here from Leeds fans focussing on Dave Jones begger belief to be honest.

When you listen to his interview he was talking in the main about a Leeds fan assault his player.

But comparing Leeds fans behaviour to Wednesday fans is frankly a joke.

The chanting was started in the first half by Leeds fan. They were the ones running on the pitch, charging at the home support, ripping seats up, throwing them and assaulting the Wednesday player.

Some comments from Leeds fans remind me of an alcoholic who is in denial about drinking. You have a problem - but keep focussing on Dave Jones eh? Totally deluded.
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #2483 on: October 20, 2012, 09:59:12 AM »

The chanting was started in the first half by Leeds fan. They were the ones running on the pitch, charging at the home support, ripping seats up, throwing them and assaulting the Wednesday player.

Couldn't be more incorrect.

There was no angry chanting of any sort from either set of fans till the 68th minute, the 1st half was quiet.

Linux
lol pwnd

I am dexter in disguise...

View Profile
« Reply #2484 on: October 20, 2012, 10:02:40 AM »

Wonder if Dave Jones thinks all Wednesday fans are vile animals and should be banned from all grounds.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Clint-Hill-accuses-Sheffield-Wednesday-fans-of-attacking-him-after-Crystal-Palace-relegated-the-Owls-to-League-One-article413647.html

7 seasons, 1 Promotion, 2 relegations, 3 play off exits, 1 play off bubble, 25 points deducted.
we are leeds and we are back.  https://twitter.com/jpmood
 Click to see full-size image.
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #2485 on: October 20, 2012, 10:09:55 AM »

Some of the comments on here from Leeds fans focussing on Dave Jones begger belief to be honest.

When you listen to his interview he was talking in the main about a Leeds fan assault his player.

He was also quoted as saying Leeds fans are all vile animals.

I can only imagine what the hundreds of women and kids in the away end thought when they saw this comment, horrible man.

The facts are:

- A lot of scummy Wednesday fans started and ignited it all singing about murders in Turkey, something which turned a nice atmosphere nasty. And something I was surprised with given the recently much publicised events surrounding their club.
- Leeds fans couldn't wait to react and start being violent because we still have a large number of hooligans in our support, more than most other clubs for sure.
- The guy on the pitch was a moron, no one would defend his actions
- Dave Jones is a prick and always has been
- RickBFA didn't go to the game

horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #2486 on: October 20, 2012, 10:14:59 AM »

Dave Jones is a prick and always has been

this is incorrect
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #2487 on: October 20, 2012, 10:18:17 AM »

june, he is a horrible little man.

In other news,

horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #2488 on: October 20, 2012, 10:20:10 AM »

june, he is a horrible little man.

In other news,

no point arguing

being fairly close to some of his family i can tell you he is a decent honest bloke

ChipRich

View Profile
« Reply #2489 on: October 20, 2012, 10:20:30 AM »

poor LeKnave, he cried himself to sleep last night, he cant understand all this abuse hes getting. Guna go check on him to make sure hes ok.  Tongue

Pages: 1 ... 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 ... 189 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: