blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 11:53:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272686 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16948 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  wow just wow,wow,wow FLUSHY
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 ... 42 Go Down Print
Author Topic: wow just wow,wow,wow FLUSHY  (Read 84776 times)
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #360 on: February 04, 2011, 03:02:42 PM »

Post on my diary if you like mantis. It's never locked.

Think claws is locked though...

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
sofa----king
sofa----king

View Profile
« Reply #361 on: February 04, 2011, 03:04:54 PM »

Sofa, did I read right that were offered 12k for the flushy plate, refused it and are now happy to accept 3k from flushy?

100% correct
coz I WANT HIM TOO FRICKIN HAVE IT,.,.,.
it would be all the same if i had TIKKAY I WOULD WANT HIM TO HAVE IT,.,.,.its not all about the frickin ££££
f-u-k me i lost £3,000 one spin of the wheel on sunday night,.,.,.its not about the "£££££££

one two buckle my shoe,three four,i wish i had velcro
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #362 on: February 04, 2011, 03:06:26 PM »

Post on my diary if you like mantis. It's never locked.

Think claws is locked though...

I certainly will. Good diary as well. Like I said, you're a witty guy.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #363 on: February 04, 2011, 03:08:49 PM »

when i bought flushy i obv had flushy in mind
i phoned quite a few of my poker FRIENDS  and asked tham all what do you think its worth
before i could say anything 99% of them all said words to this.,.,
F-OO-K ME flushy off BLONDE WILL PAY YOU £30-40-50 EVEN 100K FOR IT LOL I DID,..,.,
and these are all big mates of flushys,..,.,
i then asked flushy by pm to make me an offer
his first responce.,.,i dont want it.,.,.,then a little later £1500.,.,.,
i then got in touch with regtransfers who i now know very well.,.,mike at rt said its got to be worth 20-30k he valued it written which i have at £20k

i then go back to flushy trying to get a deal at £7-8-9k
he sticks to his offer £1500

i paid more than this for it so i obviously not going to sell at a loss,,,also in between i did have a few offers £20k by text on my phone which tbh i didnt belive,,(thought it was one of u guys messing about)

i then get  a good offer from rt for £12k,,,i dont accept straight away as it was a guys first offer.,.,i say £17,500 ..,the guy from rt declined end of.,..

i then go back to flushy and say look i really want you to have it.,.,.,£3,500..,., he come back and sticks at £1500..,which is all fine coz to be honest i really dont think he wants it.,.,otherwise he would have paid say £5-6-7-8-9k and been done with it.,.,..,

today he has offered me £2k for it.,.,i have declined,.,.,i have pmd him back £3k and i will give £500 to reeces holiday fund.,.THE £500 WILL BE OFF ME AND YOU.,..,I AWAIT HIS ANSWER.,.,NOW YOU ALL KNOW MINE AND FLUSHY'S BUSINESS OK.,.,.,.,

THIS IS NOT ABOUT MONEY WHY CANT ANY OF YOU SEE THIS.,.,,,ITS WHAT SOMETHING IS WORTH.,.,.,
to be honest ive had a f@@kfull of it all.,.,take the whole thread down .,.,.,
please mods,.,.,if this is what you want then do it.,.,GEEEEZZZZ

A one word answer please to this question.

Are you saying you've been offered 12k for that number plate and turned it down in order to sell it to Flushy for 3k?

EDIT: Sorry, I posted this as soon as I saw the post, didn't see Celtic ask the exact same question.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 03:14:23 PM by The Camel » Logged

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
The Camel

View Profile
« Reply #364 on: February 04, 2011, 03:11:47 PM »

maybe it was getting a bit heated lastnight,but i still stand by what i said,
if ever i am wrong, or feel i might be wrong i hold my hand up and say,
but i feel lastnight i was not wrong,

ok i understand if you think im spamming the forum,i suppose 50/50 yes,but also at the same time i wanted to show that there is ways of making money with a guarantee,of no loss,as i was told it CANT be done.

i even said to some members if they can find customers,by block emailing etc i would give them a cut.
i know there are lots of very clever people on here who dont WORK that could help me and help themselves by doing this...

buying and selling plates IS NOT my income....it started as a bit of a hobby/project...but after a few months of research,and dealings,it has proven to be fruitfull.

as for what MC said,,,,well i think you all know how i feel about that......i know that if i would have said that about someone it would have been instaban. for me..but im not in the click...
as to camel,
debate is good for the forum,i would have admired you more of a man if you would have just come out and said this is wrong stop spamming the forum,than going around the mullberry bush,firstly saying people with private plates are all tossers,(thats a big statment) when you could have easily said i think they look ridiculous,not my style etc....then change to saying you shouldnt earn money from your friends,mantis hit the nail,by saying about when (NOT JUST YOU) but MOST poker players sit with friends trying to take their money off them with ease....EVERY NIGHT.

if the mods or the OWNER of the site feels this whole thread should be taken off then do so,i wont lose sleep over it,as ive said numerous times it was to prove,it could work.....out of all the plates ive put on here i have not tried to sell them to anyone apart from FLUSHY...as ive said coz i really wanted him to have it..
ok i was trying to make money on it...thats business...all other plates that i have been asked to find/buy or sell to any other members there was NO profit or earnings being made by me,i stated this clearly to all members when they have asked me for something....(a few of them taken back by saying whats your cut mate?? when i replied NOTHING ,,,thier answer WOW sofa thanks alot mate....)

if people think i bite to easy,maybe i do,because im passionate about how i conduct myself,but one thing ive never been is a c-n-t or a grimmer....

For what it's worth every single time in my life I have driven past a car with a personalised number plate I have thought "tosser" or something similar.

It is a dire waste of money and almost obscene to flaunt wealth in this way when there is so much poverty in the UK/the world.

sofa----king
sofa----king

View Profile
« Reply #365 on: February 04, 2011, 03:16:55 PM »

Live Poker etiquette thread. Agree with you, hadn't opened it and when i did I removed the post

As to the rest, you are simply incorrect. You have a bee in your bonnet and a chip on your shoulder about it.

The mods do a good job, imo, and certainly try their best. Some members, you included but more so a lot of those who frequently rib at you , make it trickier than it should be

I agree the mods do a good job and I am grateful for their time. However, if you give one word of feedback it is dismissed out of hand and told you have a chip on your shoulder. Sure, I'm simply incorrect. But you snap agreed with my example...so perhaps my point is worth further contemplation as there are plenty more examples. Last night I wrote out a post for the sofa thread pressed submit and the thread was locked. Bear in mind my posts can take some writing. Next I wrote out a post for another thread pressed submit and that was locked too. Then just a regular post of mine was deleted because somebody else used bad language. That's what I've got a chip on my shoulder about Richard. My experience of Blonde is hampered by these people causing threads to be locked and getting regular normal posts to be censored. Why not just ban these people?  BTW the reason you hadn't opened the other thread was because I didn't react to the blatant trolling.

in all fairness you do word things better than me mantis,.,.
what i try to explain may sometimes come out wrong,.,.about clique and mods choosing who to and not to ban/delete posts its hard for them,.,.but if anyone wanted to get a thread locked just coz they dont like the person,it is easy for someone to saboutage a thread like mc did,.,.did he think i would not reply to be called names on here,.,.?i can take a joke more than anyone but when someon trys to take the piss,.,.or get a thread locked for no reason,.,.then THATS NOT FAIR,.,.and mods should see this and ban them,.,.,.
i done nothing to provoke MC i didnt even mention his name he just came on to this thread with stupid comments,.,.,.knowing i would fire back,.,.knowing the thread would get locked,.,.,.
im not saying a mod asked him to do this,.,.,.,.,.,.but its hard to see why his first post on the whole topic is a piss take,.,.,.

as to calling someone a c-n-t should be instaban like i was when i pm it to tighty calling him a cn=-=-ut,.,.i was banned that was it,.,.,.i took it,.,.,.if mc woulda came on here with his first post and called me anything he would have had the same reaction from me.,.,.i know when someones joking and when there  trying to take the piss and get a thread locked,.,.,.

celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #366 on: February 04, 2011, 03:18:30 PM »

I have to say, as much as I like flushy, I can safely say I wouldn't turn down 9k extra in the hope that he buys something I have. Pretty sure that no one on here would.

Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #367 on: February 04, 2011, 03:20:50 PM »

For what it's worth every single time in my life I have driven past a car with a personalised number plate I have thought "tosser" or something similar.

It is a dire waste of money and almost obscene to flaunt wealth in this way when there is so much poverty in the UK/the world.

I think you could say that about many things in life, where does that flaunting start and end though? The medium size car instead of the big car? The 3 bed semi instead of the 5 bed detached? I want to get a 50 inch plasma when I move to a bigger place, I don't need it but I want it. I really waste money on shit I want to do, but why not I've earned it?

People have different values on what stuff is necessary/worth while in life and they will never agree on what is/isn't, its just a pointless argument and wrong for others to say what people should and shouldn't have. People should just worry about their own lives and less about others.

Its normally but not always down to jealously in my experience.
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #368 on: February 04, 2011, 03:23:20 PM »

Live Poker etiquette thread. Agree with you, hadn't opened it and when i did I removed the post

As to the rest, you are simply incorrect. You have a bee in your bonnet and a chip on your shoulder about it.

The mods do a good job, imo, and certainly try their best. Some members, you included but more so a lot of those who frequently rib at you , make it trickier than it should be

I agree the mods do a good job and I am grateful for their time. However, if you give one word of feedback it is dismissed out of hand and told you have a chip on your shoulder. Sure, I'm simply incorrect. But you snap agreed with my example...so perhaps my point is worth further contemplation as there are plenty more examples. Last night I wrote out a post for the sofa thread pressed submit and the thread was locked. Bear in mind my posts can take some writing. Next I wrote out a post for another thread pressed submit and that was locked too. Then just a regular post of mine was deleted because somebody else used bad language. That's what I've got a chip on my shoulder about Richard. My experience of Blonde is hampered by these people causing threads to be locked and getting regular normal posts to be censored. Why not just ban these people?  BTW the reason you hadn't opened the other thread was because I didn't react to the blatant trolling.

in all fairness you do word things better than me mantis,.,.
what i try to explain may sometimes come out wrong,.,.about clique and mods choosing who to and not to ban/delete posts its hard for them,.,.but if anyone wanted to get a thread locked just coz they dont like the person,it is easy for someone to saboutage a thread like mc did,.,.did he think i would not reply to be called names on here,.,.?i can take a joke more than anyone but when someon trys to take the piss,.,.or get a thread locked for no reason,.,.then THATS NOT FAIR,.,.and mods should see this and ban them,.,.,.
i done nothing to provoke MC i didnt even mention his name he just came on to this thread with stupid comments,.,.,.knowing i would fire back,.,.knowing the thread would get locked,.,.,.
im not saying a mod asked him to do this,.,.,.,.,.,.but its hard to see why his first post on the whole topic is a piss take,.,.,.

as to calling someone a c-n-t should be instaban like i was when i pm it to tighty calling him a cn=-=-ut,.,.i was banned that was it,.,.,.i took it,.,.,.if mc woulda came on here with his first post and called me anything he would have had the same reaction from me.,.,.i know when someones joking and when there  trying to take the piss and get a thread locked,.,.,.

In all fairness sofa if I didn't word things better than you I'd be worried Smiley
« Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 03:31:25 PM by MANTIS01 » Logged

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #369 on: February 04, 2011, 03:24:11 PM »

Don't agree Keith. People should be allowed to their money on what they like imo.

sofa----king
sofa----king

View Profile
« Reply #370 on: February 04, 2011, 03:24:43 PM »

I have to say, as much as I like flushy, I can safely say I wouldn't turn down 9k extra in the hope that he buys something I have. Pretty sure that no one on here would.
fffffssssss
i was offered £12k by reg transfers from a client,.,.,.i declined as id only just bought it and everyone was saying,.,.,.,.ooooo ahhhhh you will get £50k+,.,.,.,.,.
i went back to reg transfers and said £17,500,,,,as 12k was his first frickin offer,.,.,.,.,.
r3egtransfers guy had declined and bought som ething else,.,.,.,.
7 days later i ring mike at reg transfers to say ahhh fek it i will take 12k,.,.,.guy now dont want it HE BOUGHT SOMETHING ELSE,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.IS THAT OK?Huh??

LET ME PUT IT LIKE THIS IF JOE BLOGGS RANG ME TODAY AND OFFERED ME £5K AND FLUSHY WAS GETTING IT FOR £3K

I WOULD SELL IT TO FRICKIN FLUSHY ,.,.,.,.FML,.,.,.SOME OF U JUST DONT SEE IT,.,.,.,.
IVE HAD SUCH A TITFULL OF IT I HONESTLY DONT CARE ANYMORE I FEEL LIKE SAYING FUK YOU ALL BUT I KNOW THATS WHAT SOME OF YOU WANT ME TO SAY,.,.,.,.BUT I WONT,.,.,.

The Camel

View Profile
« Reply #371 on: February 04, 2011, 03:27:56 PM »

I think you could say that about many things in life, where does that flaunting start and end though? The medium size car instead of the big car? The 3 bed semi instead of the 5 bed detached? I want to get a 50 inch plasma when I move to a bigger place, I don't need it but I want it. I really waste money on shit I want to do, but why not I've earned it?

People have different values on what stuff is necessary/worth while in life and they will never agree on what is/isn't, its just a pointless argument and wrong for others to say what is isn't.

It's funny I don't think the same about an expensive car.

Having a nice car adds something to your life, the extra comfort, speed, safety etc are reasons I don't begrudge rich people having nice cars.

Hell, if I ever win a big poker tournament, I would trade up to a nicer car.

Having a personalised number plate is like putting two fingers up to the rest of the world. Saying I've got so much money I can waste on it something like this, while other road users have to use what the are given.

It's like Harry Enfield's Loadsamoney character. Completely unappealling.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #372 on: February 04, 2011, 03:30:57 PM »

Hey Sofa, the thread was locked for 20 minutes. I needed that time to sort out the deletions, the PMs etc

I've done it before, not locked a thread, and by the time I've gone back everything is quoted and the thing is running away

I unlocked it as soon as it was sorted.

Not one mod has wanted to see the thread locked for long, or removed

MC made an error of judgement, and he has apologised to you. I expected you'd react to the comment at the time, and took that into account when removing the post and not doing anything else. I really don't want to ban anyone, unless left with no other option

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
sofa----king
sofa----king

View Profile
« Reply #373 on: February 04, 2011, 03:33:11 PM »

People have different values on what stuff is necessary/worth while in life and they will never agree on what is/isn't, its just a pointless argument and wrong for others to say what is isn't.

It's funny I don't think the same about an expensive car.

Having a nice car adds something to your life, the extra comfort, speed, safety etc are reasons I don't begrudge rich people having nice cars.

Hell, if I ever win a big poker tournament, I would trade up to a nicer car.

Having a personalised number plate is like putting two fingers up to the rest of the world. Saying I've got so much money I can waste on it something like this, while other road users have to use what the are given.

It's like Harry Enfield's Loadsamoney character. Completely unappealling.
YOU COULD SAY THIS ABOUT ANYTHING,.,.,.
I GOT AN OMEGA WATCH U GOT A CASIO,.I CAN TELL THE TIME BETTER THAN YOU??,.IT GOES ON AND ON,..,,.ITS WHERE EVERYBODY IS DIFF,.

SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #374 on: February 04, 2011, 03:35:02 PM »

I dont see that a personailsed #plate is flaunting wealth imo
everyone treats themselves to extravengcies many other people are not privileged enough to enjoy, and I dont think they should be embarrased about it at all, flaunting as in rubbing someone down cos you have £££ and they dont is clearly being a dick, but I dont think that here

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 ... 42 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: