blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 08:54:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272686 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16948 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  £10m Scoop 6 Sat 17th May. May the fourth be with you DEADLINE 8pm FRIDAY
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 ... 21 Go Down Print
Author Topic: £10m Scoop 6 Sat 17th May. May the fourth be with you DEADLINE 8pm FRIDAY  (Read 40531 times)
TheDazzler

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: May 17, 2014, 01:40:30 AM »

Forgot all about this, am I too late to throw in my customary 20?

If its too much of a ball ache dont worry about it.

Edit: just seen i missed it.

Good luck guys

I have £50 and Maldini can have £20 if he confirms here before the off (1.45pm?). I've pm'ed him.
Many thx to all involved for all your work.
Let's gogogogogogogogo!
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: May 17, 2014, 01:54:05 AM »

Just to be open. I have put in an extra £90 to the perm above the £200 that is on the spreadsheet.   I have had to split the perm in 2 to do this.   The perm has been sent out for 2nd opinion.

I think the final amount comes to £8110.  Hopefully we get back a bigger number than that.

Night all

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
JaffaCake

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: May 17, 2014, 02:11:53 AM »

Thanks Doobs, Dan and others for their time n effort, good luck usssssssssss
Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: May 17, 2014, 02:14:42 AM »

If you need more money to pick an extra horse or two let me know, in for a decent amount more if necessary
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: May 17, 2014, 02:17:26 AM »

If you need more money to pick an extra horse or two let me know, in for a decent amount more if necessary

Might as well make it an even ten Dave Smiley

Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: May 17, 2014, 02:21:58 AM »

Ha was only if one horse was causing problems etc
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: May 17, 2014, 02:32:58 AM »

I have sent you and Dan a PM Dave.  I need to get to sleep right now, will check when I get woken in the morning.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: May 17, 2014, 07:34:30 AM »

If we lose, will Dubai give us our entry fee back if we all burst into tears?

You never know, it might work.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: May 17, 2014, 09:00:28 AM »

The perm has already been finalised 12 to 13 hours before the first race?

One of the 'to do's' put forward by Neil was to avoid the fancied ones that drift and be with a few of the hidden ones that are well backed but less likely to be included by others. How is that possible if the numbers are set so early?

Isn't that exactly why the 14/1 into 5/1 fav winner of the first race last week wasn't in the perm. Sorry,but surely we are giving up far too much info that is relevant again here. If the ground changes a lot do we still stick with the 1am perm coz it's been picked already and not take into account what we know that's changed?

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: May 17, 2014, 09:16:11 AM »

One of the 'to do's' put forward by Neil was to avoid the fancied ones that drift and be with a few of the hidden ones that are well backed but less likely to be included by others. How is that possible if the numbers are set so early?

Isn't that exactly why the 14/1 into 5/1 fav winner of the first race last week wasn't in the perm. Sorry,but surely we are giving up far too much info that is relevant again here. If the ground changes a lot do we still stick with the 1am perm coz it's been picked already and not take into account what we know that's changed?

The perm isn't finalised, and I have never claimed it was. We can move horses in and out, and we have done in the past.  We need something set up overnight as a base.  Neil hasn't sent me his thoughts yet and I always listen and have always changed the perm on the back of them.

I personally have been up since 7, and had a look around. 

We missed the Pipe horse as it didn't appear as strong as the shorter priced horses we picked.  Maybe another pick in that race it was probably next in for me.  Obviously got it wrong.  We bet the 2nd horse that was 18/1 overnight.  Both finished clear, swings and roundabouts etc.  We have to take a view or we are just left with the first 4 in every race.

Of course if you are aware of a horse in one of today's races that you think we could have missed for some reason, just send me a pm.  I read them all and can put it out. 

bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: May 17, 2014, 10:35:16 AM »

The perm isn't finalised, and I have never claimed it was. We can move horses in and out, and we have done in the past.  We need something set up overnight as a base.  Neil hasn't sent me his thoughts yet and I always listen and have always changed the perm on the back of them.

We missed the Pipe horse as it didn't appear as strong as the shorter priced horses we picked.  Maybe another pick in that race it was probably next in for me.  Obviously got it wrong.  We bet the 2nd horse that was 18/1 overnight.  Both finished clear, swings and roundabouts etc.  We have to take a view or we are just left with the first 4 in every race.

Of course if you are aware of a horse in one of today's races that you think we could have missed for some reason, just send me a pm.  I read them all and can put it out. 

obv I am backfitting a well backed winner in the first last week but the post overnight says what the total amount of the perm is so there must be a solidish perm in place already. Must make it difficult to add new runners and decide what to remove when 1 hour before the first you can see or know stuff that makes a difference.

It's a tough ask anyway but if you have a race with 5 selections already and 2 different ones are well backed and Neil and Chompy both give you another selection each and a negative or two nearer race time its just got much harder because that 5 selection race could now be any 5 from 9. You might now want 4 in the perm you didn't have in the first place when the first draft was done.

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: May 17, 2014, 10:44:15 AM »

obv I am backfitting a well backed winner in the first last week but the post overnight says what the total amount of the perm is so there must be a solidish perm in place already. Must make it difficult to add new runners and decide what to remove when 1 hour before the first you can see or know stuff that makes a difference.

It's a tough ask anyway but if you have a race with 5 selections already and 2 different ones are well backed and Neil and Chompy both give you another selection each and a negative or two nearer race time its just got much harder because that 5 selection race could now be any 5 from 9. You might now want 4 in the perm you didn't have in the first place when the first draft was done.

There are horses that are close and can just go in.

It is easy to change from 4x5 to 5x4 and I think we went 3x4 to 2x6 one week.  Obviously 4x4 to 3x5 will cause issues.  Don't think Dan wants to be refunding 1/16th of £20. 

Strategy is good Saturday evening til Friday PM

maldini32

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: May 17, 2014, 12:11:42 PM »

Forgot all about this, am I too late to throw in my customary 20?

If its too much of a ball ache dont worry about it.

Edit: just seen i missed it.

Good luck guys

I have £50 and Maldini can have £20 if he confirms here before the off (1.45pm?). I've pm'ed him.
Many thx to all involved for all your work.
Let's gogogogogogogogo!

Hi mate I'll take the 20. I'm away from my lappie atm,  send me stars deets and ill send it when I'm back.

Cheers
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #178 on: May 17, 2014, 12:19:12 PM »

here is my perm for a team of 21 punterrrrrrrrrrs

leg 1, 2,4,8
leg 2  ,6,8,12,
leg 3  1,2,7,9.
leg 4  1,3,,6
leg 5, 4,5,7,
leg 6  1,6,11

972 lines
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: May 17, 2014, 12:34:43 PM »

GL everyone this week.  Please let it be won this week by someone!  Getting sick of donating to this!
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 ... 21 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: