blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 12:52:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272675 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: Aledkanny
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  State of the Forum
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 14 Go Down Print
Author Topic: State of the Forum  (Read 30606 times)
amcgrath1uk

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: July 17, 2008, 12:07:37 AM »

Having read the replies to date I've noticed 2 things.

1 - the mods get too distracted by the troublemakers which is to be expected. There's a far higher proportion of nice people & I'm feeling a lot better about things after reading the replies.

2 - We forget about the lurkers, some of whom have been brave enough to front up & say their piece (and we hope they decide to stay out of cover and post more).

Thanks folks, the mods lounge has been like a bad comprehensive's staff room lately, because we'd lost a bit of focus on the people that make this forum fun. The responses to this have reminded me at least of why I'm part of this board, even boldie & rookie Wink

Rod's a MOD!!

FFS WHAT WERE YOU THINKING !!!!!

I believe that was just to keep an eye on you Billy Smiley

Being a part of this forum makes my day ( in the most part) that bit better and bit happier than it could be, so for that I thank everyone.. as for playing on Blonde.. surely we just need to advertise Kev plays on it and it'd be flooded??

jizzemm

BB6 Footy Winners - WALES.

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 17, 2008, 12:11:36 AM »

Being a part of this forum makes my day ( in the most part) that bit better and bit happier than it could be, so for that I thank everyone.. as for playing on Blonde.. we just had a really nice fun cash game for the last 2 hours, on our own table where we could have as much banter as we wanted, thats what I want from Blonde, and long may it continue that way..

"I want to talk about my hand, what do you mean I cant talk about my hand, right im going to talk about the fact that I cant talk about my hand"...
amcgrath1uk

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 17, 2008, 12:12:25 AM »

Being a part of this forum makes my day ( in the most part) that bit better and bit happier than it could be, so for that I thank everyone.. as for playing on Blonde.. we just had a really nice fun cash game for the last 2 hours, on our own table where we could have as much banter as we wanted, thats what I want from Blonde, and long may it continue that way..

That too, and I made a profit Wink

Ismene

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 17, 2008, 12:14:56 AM »

Nice post TK, now dont ban me pls.

Well update the Greyhound thread then.

Seeing them Friday, will update especially for you then mate! Smiley

Don't forget the pics, too. Especially the bitch.

By the way, how's 'Ling?

How some words jog your memory of other things eh?

I know not of what you speak.

Oh, ok... Must just be me who thinks of Ling when they hear the word bitch then...

Sigh.... i must be blind....

When are you in next Tikay?     -

Ismene

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 17, 2008, 12:18:36 AM »

I don't post on Blonde much, though i read most days.

I have lots of blonde friends and i get far more from blonde than they get from me. I decided to post a message of agreement/support to Tony and the Blonde staff generally, but if i'm honest i can't quite find the words i want to say. So maybe just a plain Thank you will suffice and i hope this stance gets the result we all want (well who doesn't?).

Thank you,

Matt Tyler

Just read through your Blondepedia profile sir, this post justifies all that Snoopy wrote for it.

Geo

Very good post Matt.

And Geo, Matt is every word of his blondepedia write up, and more. He is a top top guy and one of my favourite people I look forward to seeing when I play a comp away from home. Having him on your table (like I did at DTD), is a pleasure. Even if he did take my remaining chips - fish.

I met him last year in Drogheda, sharing a table again, and we both recognised each other through Blonde screen names than our own names!! Thats how big Blonde is, and how great it is.

I hope you do whatever is needed TK & Gang, to keep this ship sailing smoothly. Even if that does mean banning me Smiley

(pls dont ban me)

QFT - Finally got got this text spk licked.

With a special  and "mwah" to Matt for his post
steeveg

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 17, 2008, 12:53:02 AM »

great post tk, i wish everyone had the blonde attitude the world would be a lot better place, there are so many people who post on here i look forward to reading,the latest jeeves thread had me in stitches everyday and hope you reconsider giving the poor lad the sack, but its the friendly atmosphere that makes  blonde so special for me, thanks
goldfoxdom

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 17, 2008, 12:58:31 AM »

i blame boldie and llevan
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 17, 2008, 01:18:12 AM »

Im not so sure its so bad now.

Maybe because im one of the culprits? dunno rly. I wish people well and stuff and have made a lot of friends through Blonde.

I enjoy the comedy side of blonde quite a lot & wouldnt like to see tht dissapear. I guess when people overstep the mark, they will just have to be dealt with as Tikay says.

elliam
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 17, 2008, 02:22:52 AM »

A family forum does not need erection adverts other then that load of nonsense the forum rocks
Newmanseye

I defy you, stars!

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 17, 2008, 02:24:59 AM »

A family forum does not need erection adverts other then that load of nonsense the forum rocks

I dunno, We want to add to our family, and things have been a bit "soft" lately. Yet again blonde provides where god fails.

"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept, for there were no more worlds to conquer."

Hans Gruber - Die Hard
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 17, 2008, 02:28:02 AM »

I dunno, We want to add to our family, and things have been a bit "soft" lately. Yet again blonde provides where god fails.

lol, 5000th post? delivered.

Newmanseye

I defy you, stars!

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 17, 2008, 02:33:08 AM »

arrgh what a waste of a 5000 post, ohh well its only a number, nothing to get hard about

"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept, for there were no more worlds to conquer."

Hans Gruber - Die Hard
relaedgc

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 17, 2008, 03:06:09 AM »

I play on blonde. Be nice to win on blonde, though. Tongue

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster...when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..."
Friedrich Nietzsche
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #73 on: July 17, 2008, 08:11:10 AM »

lol, 5000th post? delivered.

Probably the best 5k post I have ever read.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
steeveg

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 17, 2008, 10:03:29 AM »

a limp argument i think, to me a family forum means nothing which will corrupt or embarrass, herbal remedies ,lol hardly a walk on the wild side
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 14 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: