blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 12:28:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272686 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16948 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  big brother calling chompy
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: big brother calling chompy  (Read 17536 times)
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2014, 12:16:59 AM »

Awful, awful bunch. None of them can win. They need to go back to the old selection methods for next year.

Still think Danielle has a charge in her and don't see her being up for eviction for a while. Will go back in again if she hits 50-1+ this week.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2014, 05:41:56 PM »

I've took the plunge, Winston 13/2 with Bfsb 1/5 1/2/3 for a wedge and Top Man 7/2 with sb ( and a few others). I like Chris a lot but can't have him at the current price, should have done him at the start but ho hum.
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2014, 06:17:19 PM »

Winston is a bit like Brian Belo but without the comedy. Hard to see him not finalling though.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2014, 02:39:21 PM »

Only 3 firms prices up so far for next eviction, Pauline will be evicted. She is getting 80% of the votes on the forums and is hated. I'm hard pressed to think of a more public hated housemate that is loved by the housemates - Chompy?  Bf go 1.08, Chroals 1.17 and boyles 1.22. Very tempted to lump on Boyles as I can't see anyone else giving away much, but I will hold out for the rest to price up just in case although if this isn't a 1.01 shot then I'll never watch bb again.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2014, 12:02:15 AM »

As I thought, should of taken 1.22 on Pee being evicted best now is 1/14. Next time no waiting.

Had a little ew tickle on Matthew 16-1 with Bfsb, think there might be something about him which will come through when a few of the stronger characters have been evicted : Pee, Steven, Toya would be the ones to go sharpish for me.

Hope they all think Pauline is in a secret house.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2014, 08:31:52 AM »

Danielle charge has began 29.0 in places 24 on Betfair ( not sure how much) wish I backed at 40 but still staying out of it

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2014, 08:54:56 AM »

Danielle doing exactly what I'd hoped. She's now the third shortest-priced girl behind Slugsworth and the American ice maiden.

There's still some 10-1 about top female, which is way too big. Should be nearer 5-1 in this market. I'm full up.

Omm

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2014, 11:15:47 AM »

Chompy your girl is 66-1 with pp for the outright, everyone else in the 20's. They let me have £2!!!
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2014, 10:08:25 PM »

There has to be a bet in the Top Woman Market.

Jale is on the slide and didn't feature among the two with fewest votes in tonight's six-way eviction poll.

She's still 5-4 favourite and opposable in a market in which several can't win.

All we have left is Kimberly 4-1, Ashleigh 9-2, Danielle 6-1, Helen 7-1 and Toya 14-1.

Helen's only chance is that she doesn't have her pass to the final revoked, as she'll get the boot the first time she's up otherwise. I'm thinking the free pass to the final might be good enough for her to win this.

Toya has zero chance, Ashleigh is too young and won't get much beyond halfway. I'm on Danielle at 25-1 but wouldn't be backing her at 6-1 at the moment.

Kimberly at 4-1? Maybe. But it must be better than a 7-1 chance that Helen ends up in the final with four guys?

Omm

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2014, 11:22:57 PM »

There has to be a bet in the Top Woman Market.

Jale is on the slide and didn't feature among the two with fewest votes in tonight's six-way eviction poll.

She's still 5-4 favourite and opposable in a market in which several can't win.

All we have left is Kimberly 4-1, Ashleigh 9-2, Danielle 6-1, Helen 7-1 and Toya 14-1.

Helen's only chance is that she doesn't have her pass to the final revoked, as she'll get the boot the first time she's up otherwise. I'm thinking the free pass to the final might be good enough for her to win this.

Toya has zero chance, Ashleigh is too young and won't get much beyond halfway. I'm on Danielle at 25-1 but wouldn't be backing her at 6-1 at the moment.

Kimberly at 4-1? Maybe. But it must be better than a 7-1 chance that Helen ends up in the final with four guys?

I've been looking as well and I really want to find a bet, however they are all very weak for various reasons. personally I can't have any of them at the prices. Helen may have a chance now Pauline is gone and she was pulled up for bullying so has changed her tune abit, but I'd want nearer 10's at the moment. I think your bet on Danielle will be the winner, she has really started to relax and is even listening to others conversations about "sex" .  I think I'll be leaving this market alone for now. Goodluck with your bet.

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2014, 12:51:25 AM »

Take your point but they're such a loathsome bunch and five of the top six in the outright market are boys.

The only exception is Jale, who's only gonna drift from here imo.

Is it five or six in the final?

Either way, Helen will be joined by, at most, one other girl on the last night, which makes 7-1 a bet for me.

Main thing stopping me making her a max is that I can't stand the girl. Whoever the other girl in the final is, if there is one, would be a very short price to beat her.

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2014, 02:34:55 AM »

jale seems like an obvious lay? shes up every week, she can be up against a favourite one week and she can have had a bad week etc

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2014, 07:26:17 AM »

Take your point but they're such a loathsome bunch and five of the top six in the outright market are boys.

The only exception is Jale, who's only gonna drift from here imo.

Is it five or six in the final?

Either way, Helen will be joined by, at most, one other girl on the last night, which makes 7-1 a bet for me.

Main thing stopping me making her a max is that I can't stand the girl. Whoever the other girl in the final is, if there is one, would be a very short price to beat her.

That's exactly the problem, it's not just u that hates her, it's everyone. She would have been the only person that would have stopped Pauline being evicted ( or at least run it closer than 70+%) She will have to put in a monumental performance to change public opinion on her. That being said someone has to be top woman and if she keeps her pass ( which there is no reason why she shouldn't, but u know what speculation is like) she could automatically be top woman by default, which obviously makes 7-1 huge. Worth a small cover for entertainment value I suppose as the girls really are woeful.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2014, 07:31:16 AM »

jale seems like an obvious lay? shes up every week, she can be up against a favourite one week and she can have had a bad week etc

I would say so, she has been lucky as she really is a loathsome character and she will not have other horrible people to hide behind soon.

Question, will the Northern Irish vote like the scots did when one of their own is in there (Cameroon if I remember right? ) always seems t me like regional places (sorry countries, but I was also thinking of Liverpool) get behind their fellow countrymen. So either Ashleigh or Mark?
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2014, 07:49:34 AM »

Helen 8-1 with betthreesixfive top woman
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: