blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 05:42:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272686 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16948 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Fantasy Premier League 2016/17
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 ... 33 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fantasy Premier League 2016/17  (Read 76080 times)
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #195 on: August 23, 2016, 12:36:32 AM »

Fantastic work guys.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
TheDazzler

View Profile
« Reply #196 on: August 28, 2016, 11:26:15 PM »

All the payouts for all leagues and schedules for the cups are in the 1st post of this thread.

We'll be starting the League Cup in GW5. The draw has been administered by MereNovice and is as follows;

League Cup (last 32) will be played GW5

1.  The Mutts Nutts   Lewis Morton   v   Shiity City   Adam Mason   
2.  Premier Lead   Gareth J   v   TheYellowBrickRoad   Greg Hill   
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3.  Dab University   jon Slater   v   Two Sisters Probably   Christopher Brammer   
4.  Plastic Geordies XI   Shaun Conning   v   D2United   Chris Vickers   
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5.  We don't need Rhodes   Robert Moss   v   killer river   marc carnie   
6.  Lokomotiv Newark   Chris Davidson   v   Use The Forster   Mark Porter
7.  Wamble   Eoghan Lyons   v   nomnomnom   Ollie Noonan   
8.  Saltbat's Saviours   Jack Allen   v   Zlikovci   Damir Rogović   
9.  bizz utd   David Burraway   v   robsonkanuandjerome   asa smith   
10. Bye   Bye   v   Bobbins FC   Nicholas Wright   
11. The Silkworms   Stuart Wright   v   Ironnill   Iron Side   
12. My Tight End Ertz   Curtis Ledger   v   Indian Magpies   Peter Santamaria-Woods   
13. Strike Gould   Alex Goulder   v   Bluffallo Bantams   Paul Foulder   
14. I Like Chips   Phillip Marsh   v   (.)(.)   david tighe   
15. Morgans Marvels   Callum Morgan   v   The Dazzler   Tom McBennett   
16. Monson Magic   Mitchell Johnson   v   The Special Ones   Damjan Rupnik   

There are 31 entrants (MereNovice is the 32nd but he's Merely there to admin) so all teams will be drawn against each other and 1 lucky random team will have a 'bye' to the next round.
In the League Cup our lucky player to draw the 'bye' is Bobbins FC (Nicholas Wright). He is through to the round of 16.
It is a fixed draw and the winner of tie 1 will play the winner of tie 2, the winner of tie 3 will play the winner of tie 4, etc, etc. all the way through to the final.
It'll be H2H knockout and there will be 6 GWs play. The semi finals will be 2 leg affairs.

If we get a drawn tie, the League Cup does not have replays so we'll go to a 'penalty shootout' tie break. The tie break will be the same as the ingame FPL Cup tiebreak.
If a cup match is drawn, then the following tie-breaks will be applied until a winner is found:
1.Most goals scored in the Gameweek
2.Fewest goals conceded in the Gameweek
3.Virtual coin toss

The virtual coin toss will be administered by Merciless MereNovice.
The payouts for the League Cup are as follows;
Payouts
31 x £5 = £155
Winner - £80
Runner up - £45
Beaten semi finalists - £15 x 2
The schedule for the League Cup is as follows;
Schedule
GW5 = last 32.
GW6 = last 16.
GW7 = last 8.
GW8/9 = semi finals
GW10 = League Cup final.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #197 on: September 11, 2016, 06:38:33 PM »

one player who i am not a fan of due to his antics is costa so it makes it gauling to be playing against him in the H2H league a close match up and his scores a double
red card please ref

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: September 11, 2016, 07:14:17 PM »

one player who i am not a fan of due to his antics is costa so it makes it gauling to be playing against him in the H2H league a close match up and his scores a double
red card please ref

Top bokking Iron I'd have made him captain if you'd warned me.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: September 11, 2016, 11:10:07 PM »

red card please ref

Top bokking Iron I'd have made him captain if you'd warned me.

i posted it after he scored 2 goals

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #200 on: September 13, 2016, 01:04:32 AM »

wow 27/29 in the free league guess i need a change of plans for my team before i lose touch

TheDazzler

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: September 13, 2016, 01:20:57 AM »

wow 27/29 in the free league guess i need a change of plans for my team before i lose touch

Not to worry Iron, the League Cup starts this weekend. Easy 1st round match for you against the guy that finished 7th in the world 2 years ago!

All the payouts for all leagues and schedules for the cups are in the 1st post of this thread.

We'll be starting the League Cup in GW5. The draw has been administered by MereNovice and is as follows;

League Cup (last 32) will be played GW5

1.  The Mutts Nutts   Lewis Morton   v   Shiity City   Adam Mason   
2.  Premier Lead   Gareth J   v   TheYellowBrickRoad   Greg Hill   
3.  Dab University   jon Slater   v   Two Sisters Probably   Christopher Brammer   
4.  Plastic Geordies XI   Shaun Conning   v   D2United   Chris Vickers   
5.  We don't need Rhodes   Robert Moss   v   killer river   marc carnie   
6.  Lokomotiv Newark   Chris Davidson   v   Use The Forster   Mark Porter
7.  Wamble   Eoghan Lyons   v   nomnomnom   Ollie Noonan   
8.  Saltbat's Saviours   Jack Allen   v   Zlikovci   Damir Rogović   
9.  bizz utd   David Burraway   v   robsonkanuandjerome   asa smith   
10. Bye   Bye   v   Bobbins FC   Nicholas Wright   
11. The Silkworms   Stuart Wright   v   Ironnill   Iron Side   
12. My Tight End Ertz   Curtis Ledger   v   Indian Magpies   Peter Santamaria-Woods   
13. Strike Gould   Alex Goulder   v   Bluffallo Bantams   Paul Foulder   
14. I Like Chips   Phillip Marsh   v   (.)(.)   david tighe   
15. Morgans Marvels   Callum Morgan   v   The Dazzler   Tom McBennett   
16. Monson Magic   Mitchell Johnson   v   The Special Ones   Damjan Rupnik   

There are 31 entrants (MereNovice is the 32nd but he's Merely there to admin) so all teams will be drawn against each other and 1 lucky random team will have a 'bye' to the next round.
In the League Cup our lucky player to draw the 'bye' is Bobbins FC (Nicholas Wright). He is through to the round of 16.
It is a fixed draw and the winner of tie 1 will play the winner of tie 2, the winner of tie 3 will play the winner of tie 4, etc, etc. all the way through to the final.
It'll be H2H knockout and there will be 6 GWs play. The semi finals will be 2 leg affairs.

If we get a drawn tie, the League Cup does not have replays so we'll go to a 'penalty shootout' tie break. The tie break will be the same as the ingame FPL Cup tiebreak.
If a cup match is drawn, then the following tie-breaks will be applied until a winner is found:
3.Virtual coin toss

Payouts
31 x £5 = £155
Winner - £80
Runner up - £45
Schedule
GW5 = last 32.
GW6 = last 16.
GW7 = last 8.
GW8/9 = semi finals
GW10 = League Cup final.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: September 16, 2016, 11:31:59 PM »

ffs forgot it was a friday start missed the match while watching davis cup used my wildcard and forgot to check squad today think i might quit already

TheDazzler

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: September 19, 2016, 01:50:11 AM »

Congratulations to the winners, commiserations to the losers!

League Cup (last 32) results played GW5

1.  The Mutts Nutts   Lewis Morton   56         v   Shiity City   Adam Mason   45
2.  Premier Lead   Gareth J   53         v   TheYellowBrickRoad   Greg Hill   57
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3.  Dab University   jon Slater   54         v   Two Sisters Probably   Christopher Brammer   58
4.  Plastic Geordies XI   Shaun Conning   67         v   D2United   Chris Vickers   64
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5.  We don't need Rhodes   Robert Moss   56         v   killer river   marc carnie    68
6.  Lokomotiv Newark   Chris Davidson   57         v   Use The Forster   Mark Porter       77
7.  Wamble   Eoghan Lyons   48         v   nomnomnom   Ollie Noonan   49
8.  Saltbat's Saviours   Jack Allen   59         v   Zlikovci   Damir Rogović   82
9.  bizz utd   David Burraway   50         v   robsonkanuandjerome   asa smith   51
10. Bye   Bye            v   Bobbins FC   Nicholas Wright   54
11. The Silkworms   Stuart Wright   64         v   Ironnill   Iron Side   53
12. My Tight End Ertz   Curtis Ledger   56         v   Indian Magpies   Peter Santamaria-Woods   51
13. Strike Gould   Alex Goulder   60         v   Bluffallo Bantams   Paul Foulder   31
14. I Like Chips   Phillip Marsh   35         v   (.)(.)   david tighe      45
15. Morgans Marvels   Callum Morgan   52         v   The Dazzler   Tom McBennett   62
16. Monson Magic   Mitchell Johnson   47         v   The Special Ones   Damjan Rupnik   46
League Cup (last 16) to be played GW6
1.  The Mutts Nutts   Lewis Morton   vs   TheYellowBrickRoad   Greg Hill
2.  Two Sisters Probably   Christopher Brammer   vs   Plastic Geordies XI   Shaun Conning
3.  killer river   marc carnie    vs    Use The Forster   Mark Porter
4.  nomnomnom   Ollie Noonan   vs    Zlikovci   Damir Rogović
5.  robsonkanuandjerome   asa smith   vs   Bobbins FC   Nicholas Wright
6.  The Silkworms   Stuart Wright   vs   My Tight End Ertz   Curtis Ledger   
7.   Strike Gould   Alex Goulder   vs   (.)(.)   david tighe
8.   The Dazzler   Tom McBennett   vs   Monson Magic   Mitchell Johnson

3.Virtual coin toss

Payouts
31 x £5 = £155
Winner - £80
Runner up - £45
Schedule
GW5 = last 32.
GW6 = last 16.
GW7 = last 8.
GW8/9 = semi finals
GW10 = League Cup final.
rinswun

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: September 19, 2016, 09:20:41 AM »

What a nice surprise. Looked at the wrong league yesterday and mistakenly thought it was the league cup games. Squeezed through by a solitary point. Having a shocker this year. Team is worth 102.1 mil but can't get the right players on the pitch. Left over 60 points on the bench in the last three weeks!

Free Golf Tips - www.fairwaywedge.com

@fairwaywedge
POWWWWWWWW

View Profile
« Reply #205 on: September 19, 2016, 02:14:36 PM »

Had Capoue from the start and on the bench every week, not ideal.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #206 on: September 24, 2016, 03:04:03 PM »

WTF augero was meant to be out for 3 games didnt think the cup game counted
of well he is going to draw a black today please

DropTheHammer

View Profile
« Reply #207 on: September 25, 2016, 08:29:59 PM »

A captained Aguero saved me this week  dont river me

Had to use my WC just now. I don't normally like using it this early in the season but my squad needed a huge overhaul as I had 4 players that weren't playing (transferred, suspended, injured or dropped) and most of the others were out of form.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: September 25, 2016, 10:45:32 PM »

A captained Aguero saved me this week  dont river me

Had to use my WC just now. I don't normally like using it this early in the season but my squad needed a huge overhaul as I had 4 players that weren't playing (transferred, suspended, injured or dropped) and most of the others were out of form.

first wild card has to be used before the window so now is as good as any to see who has started teh season with early form

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #209 on: September 30, 2016, 09:08:23 PM »

Some highly impressive wheeling and dealing by Plenop this week although he did mention never drinking again on his diary after a night out.  Shocked

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 ... 33 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: