blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 03:39:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272683 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16947 Members
Latest Member: CassioParra
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  BlueSquare.com London GUKPT: Day 1A - Interactive
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 Go Down Print
Author Topic: BlueSquare.com London GUKPT: Day 1A - Interactive  (Read 65448 times)
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #225 on: March 06, 2008, 10:09:47 PM »

As I'm once again not there Sad can I have updates on the following please?

Mickey Wernick
Lovejoy
Julian
Nik Persaud

Cheers guys!

I believe Junglecat reported earlier that Mickey was OUT.
Julian Thew has around 16k.

Last thing anyone wrote was that Mickey had about 18k...be crap if he's out, £10 down the drain.

Good news and bad news.

The bad news is Micky IS out I'm afraid.

The good news is the drain is £10 richer! Go the drain! I mean unlucky Adam 

Indeed...go the drain.
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #226 on: March 06, 2008, 10:10:12 PM »

As Joe Grech raises from early position to 1,600 (blinds 300/600), Adam Vinson quickly makes it 7k to play. The action returns to Grech who asks how much Adam is playing (the reply was 12k) before opting to flat call. After Joe checks the 8-J-3 rainbow Flop, Adam swiftly pushes his remaining stack across the line. "How much is it?" inquires Joe searching for a more accurate account. "Vinson lied!" I think to myself as the dealer counts out 12,350. Upon hearing the answer, Joe takes a deep inhale, sizes up his opponent briefly and counts out 12,350. Realising that he would be down to just the bare minimum (grays and oranges only), Joe gives it one last mull, including a semi feign of a call to gauge a reaction, before making a very brave call with Pocket Tens. Vinson shows A-K, and prays for aid, but it doesn't come, the dealer popping out a harmless 4 of hearts and 4 of spades on the Turn and River respectively. "Well done," says Vinson as he exits.
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #227 on: March 06, 2008, 10:13:56 PM »

Our temporary cameraman has been missing out on the "look look, we have new clothes (aka free merchandise)" celebrations, so, in order to please his fans, here is Junglecat joining the party. Why he is pouting, however, I'm not sure.

danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #228 on: March 06, 2008, 10:14:24 PM »

Seeing as Anthony Roux bit the Devilfishy dust a little while back, here is probably sole remaining Frenchman Nicolas Levi, sans hat owing to keenness of Croque Madame to remain on the sofa. Probably he's texting you, Madame, asking for his hat. Or something.

Click to see full-size image.
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #229 on: March 06, 2008, 10:18:55 PM »

Kevin O'Leary raises to 1.5k from the button and receives two calls from the blinds, one of whom is Ashley Gorman. Ashley bets out on the and shows after Kevin and the small blind folds. He doesn't seem too happy about it.

danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #230 on: March 06, 2008, 10:21:37 PM »

A Selection Of Our Larger Stacks, In Pictorial Form:

Bambos Xanthos:

Willie Tann:

Devilfish, with incredibly patient girlfriend seated I think on the floor behind him. I'm told she's 28 years old...

Jeremy Longley:

Darren Pearce:

Richie Allen:

Louis Schwartz:

danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #231 on: March 06, 2008, 10:24:13 PM »

Also I have a picture of Mr John Gardner -

FAO Mr Gardner

I'm afraid I can't post the photo up here because there are roulette machines in the background and I'll get in all sorts of trouble, but if you PM me I will happily forward it you for your own personal use.
danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #232 on: March 06, 2008, 10:26:38 PM »

Helge Stjernvang limps and Jen raises from the button; Stjernvang (I just love the sound of that name - Stjernvannnggggg) calls.

They both check the flop, and then Stjernvng bets out 2100 on the turn. Jen folds. Looks irked.

JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #233 on: March 06, 2008, 10:27:11 PM »

Our temporary cameraman has been missing out on the "look look, we have new clothes (aka free merchandise)" celebrations, so, in order to please his fans, here is Junglecat joining the party. Why he is pouting, however, I'm not sure.

Forget my pout.

Check out Dana. Not content with spending her updating time shamelessly stealing my puns, she has now taken to stealing my poses too.  The pose she is pulling here is quite clearly a pirate-cat original.

The case for the prosecution presents the following evidence...

Original...

Shameless fake...

Damning evidence ladies and gents I'm sure you'll agree...

"In darker days Jason Robinson found God. But that was after God found Jason Robinson."
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #234 on: March 06, 2008, 10:28:48 PM »

Kevin O'Leary raises to 1.5k from the button and receives two calls from the blinds, one of whom is Ashley Gorman. Ashley bets out on the and shows after Kevin and the small blind folds. He doesn't seem too happy about it.

Looks like a stoned Marc Karam...

P.S

Any more drain updates plz?

danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #235 on: March 06, 2008, 10:33:31 PM »

By the way, not sure if Snoops caught it and posted it up (I am now no longer reading any of his posts, as a matter of principle), but Marcus Bebb-Jones, himself on 10k which is beginning to look a little scant, filled me in on the hand where Jeremy Longley got most of his chips. Apparently Longley had re-raised S Wan, and they had thrown all their chips in as the culmination of a raising war on the Qx flop. S Wan was holding pocket Sixes for a set, Longley was holding, er, . Club on the river, obviously.
danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #236 on: March 06, 2008, 10:37:57 PM »

Check out Dana. Not content with spending her updating time shamelessly stealing my puns, she has now taken to stealing my poses too.  The pose she is pulling here is quite clearly a pirate-cat original.

Lies! That pose is an oft-used classic. Witness:

Slander! Nothing short of libelous libelous slander! Mods!
danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #237 on: March 06, 2008, 10:40:27 PM »

Howard Smith is OUT, moving in preflop with and finding a caller in F Meoni holding .

Board - three diamonds Two Clubs and Howard couldn't duck out of this one. He's headed for the bar.
danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #238 on: March 06, 2008, 10:42:32 PM »

I don't know who this gentleman is, his English was a little sketchy and I think he may have had one or two ales, but he was very firm about having his picture taken, and seeing as it came out so nice, I thought I might as well post it up. I give you:

Random Man.

sofa----king
sofa----king

View Profile
« Reply #239 on: March 06, 2008, 10:44:12 PM »

nice to see devil fish in the running.,.,i know hes bonkers,but if it wasnt for him and players like him where would the game be now.,.,.,.,gooooone the fish im on your back.,.,.,.,(not in a gay way mind).,.,.
(what have he done to his hair?Huh?Huh?Huh??)

one two buckle my shoe,three four,i wish i had velcro
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: