blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 03:55:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272484 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  PARIS WPT - SECOND DAY ONE - LIVE UPDATE
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 Go Down Print
Author Topic: PARIS WPT - SECOND DAY ONE - LIVE UPDATE  (Read 41158 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #195 on: July 27, 2005, 12:16:12 AM »

Sell 150% of myself? Theres not enough of me to go round.

There is some hoo-hah going off on andy Black's table, between a French Gentleman and an Amercian Gentleman. (Spot the two euphanisms). But it's become hellish hot in here, its 01.15, & tempers are fraying on a lot of the tables.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #196 on: July 27, 2005, 12:16:18 AM »

I couldn't work out how to put a picture of me on there and Bruce Campbell was the best I could do with the sorry collection of minor celebrities provided on the site. I'll put a happy face at the end of my posts from now on though, to show good will. Like this.  Smiley
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #197 on: July 27, 2005, 12:17:35 AM »

Ironside is the blonde Official Picture Putter Upper Dana, he'll sort it for you.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: July 27, 2005, 12:18:01 AM »

do as jen did email me the pic and i'll sort it out for you

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: July 27, 2005, 12:19:14 AM »

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Mike Magee is OUT.

He played well today, but his equilibrium was upset when he was called a "jerk" by an American Gentleman, which clearly & visibly upset him.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #200 on: July 27, 2005, 12:23:09 AM »

Hi TRipleB, I passed your message to Roy The Boy Brindley, & he explained who you are. (Our little secret, eh?).

He says he wants to get enough to buy a new BMW. Must be a thumping great mantelpiece, eh?

But the good news is that Roy is on top of his game, & has 42k. That's officially "Good Shape".

danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #201 on: July 27, 2005, 12:23:57 AM »

Oh cool, that would be great, everyone thinks I'm actually Bruce Campbell. Although maybe I kind of like that... No, I'll email you a picture tomorrow or something if my brother lets me play with his computer. Cheers.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: July 27, 2005, 12:26:42 AM »

sent you my email via PM

tell your brother if he dont let you on the pc i'll set reddog on him

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: July 27, 2005, 12:26:54 AM »

Dana, Jen told me all about your busking, where you busk, how much you make, the best day's busking you ever had, & your super cool website. You sound as mad as Jen, if I may make so bold. Must be a fascinating house that you 4 live in. Oh, & the mad cat.

TripleB
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: July 27, 2005, 12:27:59 AM »

Hi TK

Thanks for passing on the message.

Glad to read he is in good shape. Keep him off the beers and he may make day 2 for a change!

Keep up the good work!

The Mystery Poster.
TripleB
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #205 on: July 27, 2005, 12:30:30 AM »

Forget That!

Send him to the pub and he will make Day 2!
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #206 on: July 27, 2005, 12:30:44 AM »

Keep him off the beers? You suggesting Roy DRINKS?  That's a disgraceful slur. But I tell you what, he's not had a drink today, & he's playing out of his skin.

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #207 on: July 27, 2005, 12:32:27 AM »

he's playing out of his skin.

yuk that must be off putting for other players on his table

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: July 27, 2005, 12:32:43 AM »

OK, as we are being hionest now, Roy drinks like a Fish, & he plays best when he's totally bladdered. But he's not had a drink tonight, & that's a fact.

Djinn

I'm much bigger in real life

View Profile
« Reply #209 on: July 27, 2005, 12:33:06 AM »

Robert Williamson OUT - just as someone was exiting the table behind his with KJ which hit top pair and another guy's set of , short-stacked Williamson moved all-in on the big blind with 55 only to find the small blind sitting on AA!  So that's two in two minutes.

Oh and the dispute (which was actually serious enough to halt play on ALL tables) was about a guy who declared all-in, had his hand mucked by the dealer and would have been called by the American guy (Steve Worr) who then made a fuss at the same time as all-in guy piped up about his missing hand.  It was decided that mucked-hand guy would just have to pay off the initial raise and not be forced to lose his whole stack.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: