blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:49:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Blonde missing person thread
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Blonde missing person thread  (Read 9752 times)
JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: March 26, 2007, 07:46:45 PM »

God, I'm so sad to hear that about John.

Even though we haven't spoken for a bit, he's a great character who i've had some real good laughs with and someone I consider a real friend.

You'll struggle to find a more likeable or funny guy than satty and though no one deserves something like this, satty really doesn't.

Please send John the best until i get a chance to speak to him.

"In darker days Jason Robinson found God. But that was after God found Jason Robinson."
Sark79

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 26, 2007, 08:01:47 PM »

Terrible news, my thoughts are with you mate
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 26, 2007, 09:09:17 PM »

God, I'm so sad to hear that about John.

Even though we haven't spoken for a bit, he's a great character who i've had some real good laughs with and someone I consider a real friend.

You'll struggle to find a more likeable or funny guy than satty and though no one deserves something like this, satty really doesn't.

Please send John the best until i get a chance to speak to him.

My thoughts exactly - struggling for more words

sola virtus nobilitat
redimp

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 26, 2007, 09:23:49 PM »

Thinking of you at this sad time.
Trace
21/01/07 18:33:11

Mrs Fielding to be!

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 26, 2007, 10:57:11 PM »

Lost for words!!

Big hugs John

Trace and Stu
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Liberavi animam meam
Fwoozy

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 26, 2007, 11:16:16 PM »

Dear Satty
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. 
My thoughts are with you John.
Ann xx

CRIPPIN

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 26, 2007, 11:20:31 PM »

don't know the guy but know where he is so please pass this on. mate been there, know what you're going through, if you want a chat with a complete stranger- which is often best- feel free to contact me. i'm sure blonde can sort out contact details.

And, there is the chance that he just doesn't want to talk so respect that.

veritas lux mea
Boba Fett
Doctor of Thugonomics

Pain is Temporary!

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 26, 2007, 11:43:09 PM »

As suited Jock said, Bandit did hit an accumulator on Cheltenham for over a grand.  He can still be seen in Glasgow card rooms playing like a donk then donking his money off in roulette just to make a late night recovery to break even and he;s still the most drunken annoying player to play against in Glasgow(/Scotland???)

He threw his laptop against a wall after being rivered in a huge pot in an online cash game and broke it which is why he hasnt been online, apparently its now int he shop getting fixed and he will be back soon when he gets the laptop back.

Ya gotta crawl before ya ball!
steeley68

Still a Jagsfan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: March 26, 2007, 11:59:42 PM »

As suited Jock said, Bandit did hit an accumulator on Cheltenham for over a grand.  He can still be seen in Glasgow card rooms playing like a donk then donking his money off in roulette just to make a late night recovery to break even and he;s still the most drunken annoying player to play against in Glasgow(/Scotland???)

He threw his laptop against a wall after being rivered in a huge pot in an online cash game and broke it which is why he hasnt been online, apparently its now int he shop getting fixed and he will be back soon when he gets the laptop back.

Lappy is back in working order. I will get him to start dribbling his irrelevance asap.

I love....LAMP!
M3boy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: March 27, 2007, 12:37:40 AM »

Jesus John, so so sorry for your loss m8.

Puts things in to perspective.

My thoughts are with you m8
charmaine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: March 27, 2007, 12:40:35 AM »

I to dont know what to say , have met john and he really is a lovely down to earth bloke .
I'm afraid i cant put into words just how sad i feel for John and his little girl , but if you could send my love and deepest sympathies and i'm sure all who know him hope to see him when he feels up to it .
Love
Charmaine

" Kind words can be short and easy to speak , but there echoes are truly endless " -Mother Theresa
taximan007

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 27, 2007, 07:41:37 AM »

I always find at times like this where someone has lost a loved one, it's not what people say(its very difficult to put into words for most of us), its the fact that people do come on and post that is comforting.

To my knowledge i have never met this person, but like everybody else, my thoughts go out to you and your daughter Sir.

humbled to be included alongside such esteemed people - thank you
Tips
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 27, 2007, 09:18:28 AM »

I have just read this post and am currently in a state of shock. I consider John one of my closest friends from the online community, he is one of the genuine good guys.
He has been through the mill and back and now for this to happen.

I don't want to ring him in case he doesn't feel like talking.  But if any of you get to speak to him please pass on our sincerest condolences to John & Olivia from myself & the wife.

You Are Both In Our Thoughts.

TheJagster

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 27, 2007, 02:46:16 PM »

Tips has duplicated almost exactly what I wanted to say. I was told of this thread this morning and was completely stunned.

I also regard John as one of the closest of my online / poker mates. I met him online on the old VC chat room  (remember those days!) and last saw him just before Xmas. He has been very supportive to me in the past when I have needed help and to hear about what has happened has left me without any adequate words.

My thoughts are wholly with you and Olivia - we have now spoken and I'll see you soon - If you need anything at all just ask!

Jaggers

26. Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
bhoywonder

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 27, 2007, 03:29:34 PM »

I seen him in the stanley on friday nite

may your god go with you

Scottish Open Apat online gold medal winner 2008
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: