blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:51:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  EPT Grand Final - Monte Carlo: Day 1B - Interactive
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 Go Down Print
Author Topic: EPT Grand Final - Monte Carlo: Day 1B - Interactive  (Read 69223 times)
Djinn

I'm much bigger in real life

View Profile
« Reply #390 on: March 30, 2007, 12:48:35 AM »

btw snoopy has andys stack dramatically changed since the last chip count?

He appears to have comfortably over the 80k mark, although the Towers make it tough to tell for sure.  Pictured mid-chat, I'd imagine; looks like the player on the left is developing a headache...

Djinn

View Profile
« Reply #391 on: March 30, 2007, 12:51:34 AM »

lol   wait till i see him       thanks anyway jen  i didnt think he was ignoring  too busy i understand   np    good  work any way   i ll buy u a drink when i celebrate my win in irish open

No problem! 

Incidentally, we always try to just come clean if we have no idea who 'John Smith, Distinguishing Features:  Brown hair, Pokerstars shirt, sunglasses' is...anyone we do know we'll find eventually!

lvsanta

View Profile
« Reply #392 on: March 30, 2007, 12:54:05 AM »

Djinn and Snoopy,

Please stop running....you guys are making the rest of us down here in the press room look bad!!!

Claus
Djinn

View Profile
« Reply #393 on: March 30, 2007, 01:01:26 AM »

Djinn and Snoopy,

Please stop running....you guys are making the rest of us down here in the press room look bad!!!

Claus

You are on the RADIO - if you run around you will sound all out of breath and that's unprofessional.  Anyway, I only ran that one time and it's because I thought I might be about to trip over the bottom stair on the way into the press room.  It's Snoopy that's the road-runner to your Slug.

mel0dy_am

View Profile
« Reply #394 on: March 30, 2007, 01:02:55 AM »

any reports or updates on americans adam junglen or ray coburn?

they are both prominent online players, from the same vein that brought the defending champion Mr. Williams

thanks for the great coverage, you guys are always top notch far-away better than anyone
Gobbomom

View Profile
« Reply #395 on: March 30, 2007, 01:09:58 AM »

they are both prominent online players, from the same vein that brought the defending champion Mr. Williams

thanks for the great coverage, you guys are always top notch far-away better than anyone

I double the request on Adam and Ray, and Shaniac too PLEASE??!!!!  Yes, you guys are top-notch on this tourney!!!!!
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #396 on: March 30, 2007, 01:19:03 AM »

Dave Mobbs has doubled up in simple fashion.

Mobbs =

Joey Lovelday =

Board =

jus caught up on the updates whats this all about i didnt no kings beat aces

now you know..  Smiley

Sry, just spotted this. Mobbs had the Aces.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2007, 01:28:42 AM by snoopy1239 » Logged
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #397 on: March 30, 2007, 01:20:03 AM »

Adam Junglen...

It's funny you should mention his name, because he's just been involved, in probably the most fascinating pot I'm likely to see in this tournament, trust me...

Patrick Antonius makes it 1k from the button. Adam makes it 3.2k from the small blind and Antonius makes it 9k. Adam calls.

Flop:

two spades

Adam checks, Patrick moves in for 34.5k. The break has just happened, but a crowd is developing around the table as only the two players remain seated. Adam keeps staring intently at Patrick, checking his chips, it'll cost most of his stack to call. Patrick sits impassively. Finally, eyes still focused on Patrick, Adam pushes the 34.5k into the pot, and Patrick visibly loses the colour out of his face as he flips over three clubs . Adam turns over first the , then....the ! Everyone including Patrick manages a double take. I hear people shocked, yet still somehow impressed at the call.

Turn:

River:

A 90k pot goes to Vegas based Scandie, there's not even a collective groan or sigh from the audience, people are still transfixed at the action.

Adam briefly, yet without a shred of regret in his voice explains, "His range for 3-betting preflop is so wide...When I called the 6k extra I was trapping." He seems remarkably composed for someone who has just lost such a big pot, "I don't care, I've played 10k comps before, his move in was a scared bet, I'd have probably called with King high."

And although that may sound arrogant to people, I could completely believe him.

goodluck2me
Rivering two-outers since 1889

View Profile
« Reply #398 on: March 30, 2007, 01:26:11 AM »

just wow...
mel0dy_am

View Profile
« Reply #399 on: March 30, 2007, 01:26:48 AM »

that makes me sick, thank you for the report
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #400 on: March 30, 2007, 01:27:53 AM »

I double the request on Adam and Ray, and Shaniac too PLEASE??!!!!  Yes, you guys are top-notch on this tourney!!!!!

Hi, I posted pictures of these two (can't find Ray) earlier and was looking for confirmation that it was indeed them. I'll post them again...

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #401 on: March 30, 2007, 01:28:05 AM »

Hi, I posted pictures of these two (can't find Ray) earlier and was looking for confirmation that it was indeed them. I'll post them again...

mai916

View Profile
« Reply #402 on: March 30, 2007, 01:28:45 AM »

That has to be the sickest hand I have ever read what a call and what a river.  My boy Chris Odle is still alive just an f.y.i and I finally know what he is wearing.  A green hoodie with diamonds and boombox's on it and a brown and beige checkered hat.  If you can find him tell him we are all rooting for him and to keep up the good work.  Love the coverage this is my new favorite site for updates on live tourneys, at least in Europe.

***edit*** he is at table 12 if that helps
« Last Edit: March 30, 2007, 01:34:49 AM by mai916 » Logged
HornswaggleU

View Profile
« Reply #403 on: March 30, 2007, 01:34:59 AM »

That has to be the sickest hand I have ever read what a call and what a river.  My boy Chris Odle is still alive just an f.y.i and I finally know what he is wearing.  A green hoodie with diamonds and boombox's on it and a brown and beige checkered hat.  If you can find him tell him we are all rooting for him and to keep up the good work.  Love the coverage this is my new favorite site for updates on live tourneys, at least in Europe.

He is still only 54.24% v 45.76% to win
mai916

View Profile
« Reply #404 on: March 30, 2007, 01:38:08 AM »

He is still only 54.24% v 45.76% to win

this is true but I loved his read on the situation, just didn't hold.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: