blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 12:57:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  EPT Grand Final - Monte Carlo: Day 2 - Interactive
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 ... 33 Go Down Print
Author Topic: EPT Grand Final - Monte Carlo: Day 2 - Interactive  (Read 68703 times)
Tonji
They got a name for all the winners in the world. I want a name when I lose.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #390 on: March 30, 2007, 10:44:24 PM »

Some big names well up in the chip counts.....class is showing

Fine work guys

http://www.photonet.org.uk/

They got a name for all the winners in the world. I want a name when I lose.
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #391 on: March 30, 2007, 10:45:21 PM »

Snoopy... Can you tell Nic Micky said ... 'You're freerolling after the QQ... play your game and bring it home'

Nik is OUT, T-T into A-J.

Richard Waters has trebled up, he held K-K against Mateyboy's A-J and Greg Raymer's J-J which held.

Nick Jenkins has 44k whilst Johnny Lodden has about 160k last time I checked.

Remaining DTD players:

Michael Greco -- 45k
Richard Ashby -- 70k

Blinds are now 1200/2400/200

TioMac

View Profile WWW
« Reply #392 on: March 30, 2007, 10:45:50 PM »

Hi people. Please, follow spanish boys. Mortensen, Oscar Blanco and Francisco Lopez aka Pakito. Ty.

We know Mortensen, obviously, but do you have any pictures of the other less familiar names?

Pakito is a big bald boy from the spanish Everest team, and you can see Oscar here http://www.pokerpages.com/players/profiles/12535/oscar-carrasco.htm
Pab

View Profile WWW
« Reply #393 on: March 30, 2007, 10:46:39 PM »

fantastic updates as per usual team, looking forward to the next few days

In a cash game once with good2cu and others who were talking about being balla, i asked if i put spinning rims on my metro would that make me a balla. I was then told i will never be a balla, it was a crushing blow, and one im still not over

hotdog
snap

View Profile
« Reply #394 on: March 30, 2007, 10:47:30 PM »

my pick for this one is johnny  lodden he is so overdue in an ept

he has jus got to learn to curb the lag at stages and slow down
i  think he might have learned enough by now he nos where he is going wrong

i think we could well see a star studded final
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #395 on: March 30, 2007, 10:47:38 PM »

Hi people. Please, follow spanish boys. Mortensen, Oscar Blanco and Francisco Lopez aka Pakito. Ty.

Well, would you Adam and Eve it, look who I've found... it's Mr Pakito himself, Francisco Lopez who recently wandered into the press room. Don't worry though, he's not out, it's just the 15 minute break. Pakito is on 39k and he also informed that fellow countryman, Oscar Blanco, is on 190k. Scorchio!
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #396 on: March 30, 2007, 10:48:55 PM »

In a cash game once with good2cu and others who were talking about being balla, i asked if i put spinning rims on my metro would that make me a balla. I was then told i will never be a balla, it was a crushing blow, and one im still not over

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
JaffaCake

View Profile
« Reply #397 on: March 30, 2007, 10:49:31 PM »

These updates are class and are gona be so good for next couple of days because theres so many huge names and lag players still in.

People like Josh Arieh (my pick), Jonny Lodden, Mortenson, Ram are gona be good to watch.

Shout out to our former striker Tomas Brolin , who while he was never very good up front for us (Leeds), i hear hes something of a decent poker player.

Marc Karam who came 4th?? last year is still doing well i see too.

I have to agree its good to see the back of "Good2cu". Although i admire the ship it hollas for the way they spend theyr money and how successful they are, some of them are ok (Raptor, Durrrr etc), but he is an utter prat.
I watched a hand earlier where there were three players in, one had bet, evidently this ship it holler guy, and mateys one and two were thinking over the bet. Matey one folded, and some American charachter beside me on the rail shouted SHIP ITTTTTTT at the top of his voice. As the chips didn't move he noticed there was another guy in the hand, who after some more thinking decided to call the flop bet. These American idiots on the rail then backed off a bit, dropping their bottle of champers on the way, and their boy check folded the turn, a pretty big pot. I think his shout of ship it when the first guy folded on the flop actually helped the second guy call and ultimately cost his mate a big pot. Shame.
hotdog
snap

View Profile
« Reply #398 on: March 30, 2007, 10:49:38 PM »

lol try puttin them on a robin relient u might get some respeck then paul lol
hotdog
snap

View Profile
« Reply #399 on: March 30, 2007, 10:51:00 PM »

These updates are class and are gona be so good for next couple of days because theres so many huge names and lag players still in.

People like Josh Arieh (my pick), Jonny Lodden, Mortenson, Ram are gona be good to watch.

Shout out to our former striker Tomas Brolin , who while he was never very good up front for us (Leeds), i hear hes something of a decent poker player.

Marc Karam who came 4th?? last year is still doing well i see too.

I have to agree its good to see the back of "Good2cu". Although i admire the ship it hollas for the way they spend theyr money and how successful they are, some of them are ok (Raptor, Durrrr etc), but he is an utter prat.
I watched a hand earlier where there were three players in, one had bet, evidently this ship it holler guy, and mateys one and two were thinking over the bet. Matey one folded, and some American charachter beside me on the rail shouted SHIP ITTTTTTT at the top of his voice. As the chips didn't move he noticed there was another guy in the hand, who after some more thinking decided to call the flop bet. These American idiots on the rail then backed off a bit, dropping their bottle of champers on the way, and their boy check folded the turn, a pretty big pot. I think his shout of ship it when the first guy folded on the flop actually helped the second guy call and ultimately cost his mate a big pot. Shame.

suckers
Djinn

I'm much bigger in real life

View Profile
« Reply #400 on: March 30, 2007, 10:52:02 PM »

The Black Stack - so large it needs a bodyguard during the break...

Quote from the man himself, "I've got to hold on to them one of these times."

visnick
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #401 on: March 30, 2007, 10:55:41 PM »

sorry guys just back in from fat dinner..what's the latest on ali masterman??
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #402 on: March 30, 2007, 10:56:50 PM »

I'm so sorry. Still...

I MADE IT!

HOLLA BOLLA!!!

ps. ship it, bucko
isaacs

View Profile
« Reply #403 on: March 30, 2007, 10:57:26 PM »

The Black Stack - so large it needs a bodyguard during the break...

Quote from the man himself, "I've got to hold on to them one of these times."

he's definitely due, just needs to slow down at certain points of the tourny and he done that to an extent at the aussie millions, just didnt happen for him when it got 3 handed. Hopefully this is the one.
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #404 on: March 30, 2007, 10:58:51 PM »

sorry guys just back in from fat dinner..what's the latest on ali masterman??

Ali is on 60k after doubling up with 6-6 v Phil Hilm's K-J (over the top all-in re-raise)

First card Jack, followed by another 6 on the Flop.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 ... 33 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: