blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 05:49:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272623 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  EPT Grand Final - Monte Carlo: Day 3 - Interactive
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 ... 23 Go Down Print
Author Topic: EPT Grand Final - Monte Carlo: Day 3 - Interactive  (Read 47791 times)
wsopin07

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: March 31, 2007, 05:35:31 PM »

The blonde yankie kid to whom Julian refers is Gavin griffin I think.
He won a bracely when bushy was second but it was at Binions...so more than 2 years ago.

Josh Arieh however, did win a bracelet 2 years ago...but in Pot Limit Omaha...where I came 7th

ya Gavin Griffin in 2004, everyone on PartyPoker thought I will him as I had the name "WSOPin05" on party , he had a similar name on party I guess. When I played the $15,000 buyin sng ( they only had like 4 total) on party (remember that DC?) I had all his friends railling and aking me questions like " can u pay me back now ect,ect?Huh?Huh?

Snoop , did u ever talk to Josh and find out where he has been?Huh?Huh??

JUST WIN BABY, JUST WIN
          THE ROOKIE 4/7
2005 WSOP PLH WORLD CHAMPION
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #211 on: March 31, 2007, 05:36:52 PM »

Are you following the updates? Are you Welsh? Are you looking for someone to support? Do you like sheep?

If so, then look no further than Swansea's Richard Waters, an online qualifier who has just eliminated the player pictured below.

All-in pre-flop, Richard made the call with .

Board =

Dismay on the flop, especially from Waters senior on the sideline, but that sorrow soon translated into joy as the River brought the Ace. Even the restrained Richard couldn't hold back his emotions, a mumbled "Yes!" coming from the youngster.

Can you guess what Mateyboy had?
« Last Edit: March 31, 2007, 05:39:07 PM by snoopy1239 » Logged
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #212 on: March 31, 2007, 05:37:45 PM »

The blonde yankie kid to whom Julian refers is Gavin griffin I think.
He won a bracely when bushy was second but it was at Binions...so more than 2 years ago.

Josh Arieh however, did win a bracelet 2 years ago...but in Pot Limit Omaha...where I came 7th

ya Gavin Griffin in 2004, everyone on PartyPoker thought I will him as I had the name "WSOPin05" on party , he had a similar name on party I guess. When I played the $15,000 buyin sng ( they only had like 4 total) on party (remember that DC?) I had all his friends railling and aking me questions like " can u pay me back now ect,ect?Huh?Huh?

Snoop , did u ever talk to Josh and find out where he has been?Huh?Huh??

Very hard to get close to the table m8, so it's a matter of grabbing him during breaks. If I get the chance, I shall take it like a leaping panther.
taximan007

View Profile
« Reply #213 on: March 31, 2007, 05:38:27 PM »

Are Andy Black and Dr Black (the owner of the house) in
image removed

One and the same person? I think they could be  Wink
« Last Edit: January 31, 2008, 05:32:29 AM by taximan007 » Logged

humbled to be included alongside such esteemed people - thank you
Micko

View Profile
« Reply #214 on: March 31, 2007, 05:38:52 PM »

Whats the average chipstack?
Djinn

I'm much bigger in real life

View Profile
« Reply #215 on: March 31, 2007, 05:39:07 PM »

Joe Beevers wins a huge pot on the TV table (for those without the benefit of high speed internet) -

Threeway all in between him ( ) Thomas Bihl ( ) and Philip Hilm ( ) (not sure about Philip's hand, actually, can anyone watching enlighten us?)

Anyway, the end result was no hit for the other two, the board coming 8-7-2-T-T (tense on the turn, though) and knocking out Thomas Bihl while giving Joe a nice stack to riffle in front of the cameras.

Pictured - that table before the move to the Feature - Christopher Ulsrud in peach, Joe Beevers and Phil Hilm.

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #216 on: March 31, 2007, 05:40:07 PM »

Chip count on Dave (doobs) Barraclough please?

I think he is still in

Can't seem to see Dave, which is a very bad sign indeed, but I will double check. Bear with me. Ta
bhoywonder

View Profile
« Reply #217 on: March 31, 2007, 05:45:56 PM »

Joe Beevers wins a huge pot on the TV table (for those without the benefit of high speed internet) -

Threeway all in between him ( ) Thomas Bihl ( ) and Philip Hilm ( ) (not sure about Philip's hand, actually, can anyone watching enlighten us?)

Anyway, the end result was no hit for the other two, the board coming 8-7-2-T-T (tense on the turn, though) and knocking out Thomas Bihl while giving Joe a nice stack to riffle in front of the cameras.

Pictured - that table before the move to the Feature - Christopher Ulsrud in peach, Joe Beevers and Phil Hilm.

yup he had 99

may your god go with you

Scottish Open Apat online gold medal winner 2008
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #218 on: March 31, 2007, 05:49:57 PM »

Nick Goodall -- 105k

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #219 on: March 31, 2007, 05:50:24 PM »

Joe raised and Thomas called(?) for about half his stack, the guy with 99 reraised, Joe pushed and Thomas had so much value for his last 25k or so that he was forced to call.

The original flat call was questioned by the commentators and I found it rather strange too...

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
taximan007

View Profile
« Reply #220 on: March 31, 2007, 05:50:38 PM »

yup he had 99

I think these LIVE games must be 'rigged' an ACE ALWAYS comes ONLINE

humbled to be included alongside such esteemed people - thank you
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #221 on: March 31, 2007, 05:51:17 PM »

Now that's just showing off, surely.

Anyone got a catapult?
Wayneo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #222 on: March 31, 2007, 05:51:24 PM »

Nick Goodall -- 105k

Great effort snoop! Thanks a lot!
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #223 on: March 31, 2007, 05:52:35 PM »

David Barriclough is no where to be seen, he must be OUT.
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #224 on: March 31, 2007, 05:54:22 PM »

Xuyen Pham/Vladar is OUT.

All-in against Gunnar Osterbrod of Norway with Fives v Sevens on a Queen high board.

Steve Vladar is still in the €500 1 rebuy event, 4 are left. He has 250k, blinds 15k/30k average is 340k. Annette_15 gone, ran A-6 into A-A apparently.

Hi Flops,

Can you let us know how this event is going??

If you get a chance pass on my best wishes to Steve.

Thanks

Just finished now, Steve got 2nd for €46k. 

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 ... 23 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: