blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 06:53:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272577 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Poker Hand Analysis
| | |-+  Bluescouse-Flush Draw
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bluescouse-Flush Draw  (Read 1435 times)
JoeStrummer

View Profile WWW
« on: April 21, 2007, 06:21:15 PM »

What about this one from Mr Hollis?

final hand of £40/£80 hu-

Game #4458866004: Hold'em NL (£40/£80) - 2007/04/20 - 05:32:21 (UK)
Table "Museum" Seat 4 is the button.
Seat 3: Charlatan (£37012.50 in chips)
Seat 4: Jennif004 (£25759.50 in chips)
Jennif004: posts small blind £40
Charlatan: posts big blind £80
----- HOLE CARDS -----
dealt to Charlatan [ ]
Jennif004: raises to £240
Charlatan: calls £160
----- FLOP ----- [Ah ]
Charlatan: checks
Jennif004: bets £320
Charlatan: raises to £960
Jennif004: raises to £2240
Charlatan: raises to £5040
Jennif004: raises to £11040
Charlatan: raises to £36772.50 and is all-in
Jennif004: is all-in £14479.50
Returned uncalled bets £11,253 to Charlatan
----- TURN ----- [Ah ][]
----- RIVER ----- [Ah ][]
----- SHOW DOWN -----
Charlatan: shows [ ] (A Flush, Ace high)
Jennif004: shows [As ] (Two Pairs, Aces and Fives, King high)
Charlatan collected £51518 from Main pot
----- SUMMARY -----
Total pot £51519 Main pot £51518 Rake £1
Board [Ah ]
Seat 3: Charlatan (big blind) showed [ ] and won (£51518) with A Flush, Ace high
Seat 4: Jennif004 (small blind) showed [As ] and lost with Two Pairs, Aces and Fives, King high

“When you’re down on your chips, pick your spot and push. In fact I can’t remember the last time I was behind pre flop when I have done this; unfortunately the rest is up to the gods” A. Mason 2007
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2007, 06:25:27 PM »

rake £1 ?

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
Tragic

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2007, 07:48:12 PM »

rake £1 ?

Heads up cash crypto rake capped at 1£
Smart Money

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2007, 02:52:21 AM »

That £1 rake has to take the shine off of what would have been a decent-sized £51,519 pot.

AlexMartin
spewtards r us

rat+rabbiting society of herts- future champ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2007, 06:50:42 AM »

Amazing how these guys get 25 grand in with this shit. Also, has anyone watched Blue grind up? I have an inkling he has money coming in from elsewhere.
redsimon

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2007, 01:07:59 PM »

Amazing how these guys get 25 grand in with this shit. Also, has anyone watched Blue grind up? I have an inkling he has money coming in from elsewhere.

one has TP nut flush draw the other Two pair. Heads up I cant see how money isn't going in here. Which one was bluescouse?

Success has many parents but failure is an orphan

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2007, 01:23:19 PM »

one has TP nut flush draw the other Two pair. Heads up I cant see how money isn't going in here. Which one was bluescouse?

i agree, both guys simply could not pass their hand here.

Bluescouse is charlatan..well done to him

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2007, 01:29:33 PM »

rake £1 ?

Heads up cash crypto rake capped at 1£

ok  thank you

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
AlexMartin
spewtards r us

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2007, 05:02:54 AM »

You guys are totally serious arent you? Id want a minimum of bottom set to risk 460odd BB's- not a flush draw. Mental losing play long term imo.
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2007, 09:21:41 AM »

You guys are totally serious arent you? Id want a minimum of bottom set to risk 460odd BB's- not a flush draw. Mental losing play long term imo.

Yes, I heard that before but that's what seperates us mere mortals from the high stakes HU no limit players. I have watched several high stakes HU NL games online now and they are all mental. Taking that into account I completely understand why they both went all in here.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2007, 02:50:19 PM »

Bad play really, that's why blue scouse is a big loser though.

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
AlexMartin
spewtards r us

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2007, 05:10:03 AM »

Yes, I heard that before but that's what seperates us mere mortals from the high stakes HU no limit players. I have watched several high stakes HU NL games online now and they are all mental. Taking that into account I completely understand why they both went all in here.

From what iv seen us mere mortals would have a huge edge if we had the roll to compete against these high stakes HU nutcases. Just because we see them and are obviously jealous (well i am anyhow), i think their style of poker is unsustainable when you play good players.
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2007, 08:19:11 AM »

From what iv seen us mere mortals would have a huge edge if we had the roll to compete against these high stakes HU nutcases. Just because we see them and are obviously jealous (well i am anyhow), i think their style of poker is unsustainable when you play good players.

fair point.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: