blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 08:15:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Poker Hand Analysis
| | |-+  TT early position short stacked
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: TT early position short stacked  (Read 1778 times)
Longy
Professional Hotel Locator.
Learning Centre Group

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2007, 06:35:17 AM »

Im insta- shoving a10+ 55+ here, with a read our utg donk limper i may push any push any ace, any pair and any pictures.

Obv 1010 is a insta shove smile and profit.
happybhoy

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2007, 11:10:17 AM »

Cheers for the replies, made the decision recently to play mtts exclusively and should have racked up 70 by the end of the month. Don't know why I didn't push tbh I'd have certainly done it in later positions but I'm a little surprised at how low you'd all go in this position but I guess that tallies with my recent results, I'm making it down to the last 10%-20% regularly enough but seem to run out of steam too often. I guess I need to loosen up a bit or be a bit more proactive at this stge or a little earlier. I'll bare that in mind for the future.

Ta

I may disagree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to mis-attribute this quote to Voltaire.
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2007, 08:05:35 PM »

I'm making it down to the last 10%-20% regularly enough

Maybe too regularly.....

I am pushing 22+ A2+ QJ+

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
Eck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2007, 08:16:07 PM »

Good one last night 2nd position  1st to act calls i have about 11 BB's and push. folds back to him he types "will i call i have AK" i say "good" he calls doesnt hit leaves him with about 2 BB last a few hands and hangs around to ridicule me for my terrible play for 10 minutes......... Grin
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2007, 08:24:42 PM »

Good one last night 2nd position  1st to act calls i have about 11 BB's and push. folds back to him he types "will i call i have AK" i say "good" he calls doesnt hit leaves him with about 2 BB last a few hands and hangs around to ridicule me for my terrible play for 10 minutes......... Grin

Good to see them hold up for you (as they bloody well should).

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
happybhoy

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2007, 09:23:59 PM »

Maybe too regularly.....
I am pushing 22+ A2+ QJ+

Crazy horse  Smiley

Thats maybe a little wild for me just now, I can't remember who said it (think it might have been Dali) but I heard a quote once about sculpturing elephants that went "Sculpting elephants is easy. All you do is start with a block of stone and remove everything that doesn't look like an elephant". I'm still at the block of stone stage at the mo but next month I'll look at chipping down my starting reqs in the middle to late stages and see if I can trade off some of the 20% finishes for some final tables and see how it goes.

I may disagree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to mis-attribute this quote to Voltaire.
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2007, 09:36:24 PM »

Maybe too regularly.....
I am pushing 22+ A2+ QJ+

Crazy horse  Smiley

Thats maybe a little wild for me just now, I can't remember who said it (think it might have been Dali) but I heard a quote once about sculpturing elephants that went "Sculpting elephants is easy. All you do is start with a block of stone and remove everything that doesn't look like an elephant". I'm still at the block of stone stage at the mo but next month I'll look at chipping down my starting reqs in the middle to late stages and see if I can trade off some of the 20% finishes for some final tables and see how it goes.

Good job, always look to progress your play in MTT's, you will never play a perfect tournament, that doesn't mean you shouldn't try!

Getting to the sharp end as often as you are you will be getting enough practice in on your end game that hopefully you can trade that 20% of finishes for 20% of finals!

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: