blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:33:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272484 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  You'll never walk alone
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: You'll never walk alone  (Read 10682 times)
fergus8

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2007, 12:08:16 AM »

Who won?

im almost certain it was nil nil at the start
RobS

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2007, 04:49:29 AM »

What a load of crap, second worst game of the season after the FA Cup Final.
M3boy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2007, 09:42:28 AM »

What a load of crap, second worst game of the season after the FA Cup Final.

Bit Harsh Rob, until that "fluke" goal just before half time I thought it was an excelent performance - 2nd half I would have to agree though
matt674

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2007, 09:45:16 AM »

The Referee's a W****R!!!!

3 added minutes --- means 3 added minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He played 2 1/2 mins and almost a minute of that was Milan making a substitution.

Utter disgrace!

We will be back!!!!!

a liverpool red?

and here's me thinking you were a man of taste............ another blonde illusion shattered Wink

sponsored by Fyffes
Milkybarkid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2007, 09:49:20 AM »

Would have been a travesty if a team as average as Liverpool had won it 2 times in the space of a few years. I'd be willing to bet they won't make another final for at least ten years!

kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2007, 09:52:12 AM »

Would have been a travesty if a team as average as Liverpool had won it 2 times in the space of a few years. I'd be willing to bet they won't make another final for at least ten years!

They beat the 'best' teams in Europe to reach the final both this year and in 2005. 

The Liverpool side is about 3 players short of being a very good side.  I'd be very willing to take your bet about them reaching a final in the next 10 years.  How much were you thinking?

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Milkybarkid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2007, 10:01:32 AM »

They beat the 'best' teams in Europe to reach the final both this year and in 2005. 

The Liverpool side is about 3 players short of being a very good side.  I'd be very willing to take your bet about them reaching a final in the next 10 years.  How much were you thinking?

They beat them with their unique style of anti football. lol sorry have to disagree with 3 players short of being a very good side. I make them 6 players short! Only Reina Agger Carragher Gerrard and Alonso (Mascherano has potential to make 6 class players) any good.... average full backs... rubbish wingers and category B strikers.

The league is the best inication and they rarely finish within 20 points of first!

10 year bets aren't much fun ... i'll make a bet they won't finish within 10 points of first in the premiership next season!

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2007, 10:16:47 AM »

Isn't that a Celtic song!!??

Nah, Gerry and The Pacemakers

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Rod Paradise

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2007, 10:20:02 AM »

Nah, Carousel

May the bird of paradise fly up your nose, with a badger on its back.
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2007, 10:29:07 AM »

Nah, Carousel

Which certainly wasn't written on Kerrydale Street. 

I'm sure we've been here before... Grin

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
turny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2007, 10:29:59 AM »

shouldnt this thread be in the betting and football discussion forum?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?

im sure if a crewe or preston fan had posted it here it would of been moved instantly!

come on mods get your finger out! stirthepot

M3boy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2007, 10:35:00 AM »

They beat them with their unique style of anti football. lol sorry have to disagree with 3 players short of being a very good side. I make them 6 players short! Only Reina Agger Carragher Gerrard and Alonso (Mascherano has potential to make 6 class players) any good.... average full backs... rubbish wingers and category B strikers.

The league is the best inication and they rarely finish within 20 points of first!

10 year bets aren't much fun ... i'll make a bet they won't finish within 10 points of first in the premiership next season!

I'll take that bet £100 ?
Milkybarkid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2007, 10:37:55 AM »

I'll take that bet £100 ?

Sure its a deal :-)

kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2007, 10:39:56 AM »

They beat them with their unique style of anti football.

Did you see the Barca game? 

lol sorry have to disagree with 3 players short of being a very good side. I make them 6 players short! Only Reina Agger Carragher Gerrard and Alonso (Mascherano has potential to make 6 class players) any good.... average full backs... rubbish wingers and category B strikers.

I disagree - for one, Finnan is certainly not average.  But then again I watch Liverpool play week in, week out.

The league is the best indication and they rarely finish within 20 points of first!

The bet you mentioned was about cup finals - we've been in at least one every year since Rafa's been the manager.  He's building a team to mount an assault on the league - but the squad is still short to do that.  However, he's building his side, and there will be quite a few players on their way out in the summer and some 'world class' players coming in now we have the money.  I'd say the year after next and we'll be challenging.

It wouldn't be a 10-year bet, as I'd be collecting off you either next season or the one after.

Rod Paradise

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2007, 10:52:36 AM »

shouldnt this thread be in the betting and football discussion forum?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?

im sure if a crewe or preston fan had posted it here it would of been moved instantly!

come on mods get your finger out! stirthepot

I was going to move it, but then you posted this & I thought "Hey, a chance to bug ITB" 

May the bird of paradise fly up your nose, with a badger on its back.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: