blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 26, 2024, 01:03:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2274230 Posts in 66766 Topics by 16731 Members
Latest Member: Airdraken
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Liverpool FC
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 ... 750 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Liverpool FC  (Read 1366095 times)
chrisbruce

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: September 02, 2009, 10:15:18 AM »

I guess this explains some of the recent rumours

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2606548/Rafa-and-Ribery-used-in-betting-scam.html

unreal that this can work.
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: September 02, 2009, 10:59:14 AM »

Any other links for that?

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 02, 2009, 11:38:59 AM »

I guess this explains some of the recent rumours

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2606548/Rafa-and-Ribery-used-in-betting-scam.html

unreal that this can work.

lol @ it being called a scam, the bookmakers call it a scam

i love it when they get turned ove rlike this.

the bookmakers have got teams and teams of people to find out about how horses are doing, then when theyve got all the info they price the market up, lay or back what they need to and the average punter that's in the betting shop reading the form hasnt got a clue that the horse he's about to back was puking up a bit two night ago and cant possibly win but as soon as a punter finds something out like that or gets any bit of info you've got some **** bookmaker leach in a suit saying how theyve been scammed, pricks, sooooooooooooooooo love it when they get done like this
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #108 on: September 02, 2009, 05:28:03 PM »

@ this bit

But at a time when Football League players have been banned and fined for match fixing and sports from cricket to tennis are under scrutiny, how can they ignore the problem?

This is a serious issue and one the industry needs to act upon.

How is this a serious problem? This does not affect football at all. In fact, it just takes advantage of the bookies greed.

I'm with bolt...I love it when this happens.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 02, 2009, 08:03:53 PM »

@ this bit

But at a time when Football League players have been banned and fined for match fixing and sports from cricket to tennis are under scrutiny, how can they ignore the problem?

How is this a serious problem? This does not affect football at all. In fact, it just takes advantage of the bookies greed.

quality, teams of people did this last year with the man city job didnt they?  kept putting stories out there that x had been seen at manc airport etc etc then took advantage of all the rummor mills!!

here is my plan....

Sovietsong enters the bookmakers

Sovietsong : hello my good friend I would like to place £10,000 on Alex Ferguson to be sacked first this year please
Stupid Bookmaker : I am sorry Sir, the max bet is £300
Sovietsong : you kidding me aren't you?
Stupid Bookmaker : I'm afraid not, we only take limited liability on these types of market.
Sovietsong : But my dad is a close friend of Mr Glazer himself and he told me to get everything I can on this
Stupid Bookmaker : Well as I say £300 is the max bet
Sovietsong : Oh well I guess I will have to place £300 with you my good man. sovietsong puts on best sad face

Sovietsong leaves the bookmakers

Stupid Bookmaker gets on the blower to head office and informs them of the inside info provided by a shrewd, handsome, well dressed and rather charming man...

In the meantime;

my partners in crime do the same at a few other bookies and we're in business!!

Whos in?

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
sweet potata!

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 02, 2009, 10:18:49 PM »

In there like swimwear, seems like a cunning plan Batman
sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 02, 2009, 10:57:59 PM »

'In there like swimwear' obv I've stolen this and have already impressed the missus, will be using this all day at work. People will say, wow I love that! Where did you get it from? I will say - I made it up.

Bling blang blaaw, sovietsong in the house!

sweet potata!

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 02, 2009, 11:10:38 PM »

'In there like swimwear' obv I've stolen this and have already impressed the missus, will be using this all day at work. People will say, wow I love that! Where did you get it from? I will say - I made it up.

Bling blang blaaw, sovietsong in the house!

Nah mate you have it all wrong, moderation is the key here.Don't overdo it or it will become very stale very quickly. If a situation arises and you feel the need to roll out the big guns then by all means but other than that keep it to yourself k.

Didnt you use to frequent Tribeca way back when? ColdCards no?
sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 03, 2009, 07:46:45 AM »

I did used to play on tribecca but I'm no coldcards, he is a friend! What was your user name on tribecca?

kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #114 on: September 03, 2009, 09:57:43 AM »

Dani Pacheco was outstanding last night in the reserves game.  Hope he gets a good run in the League Cup game(s) and is fighting for a regular first-team place sooner rather than later.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 03, 2009, 02:55:54 PM »

@ this bit

quality, teams of people did this last year with the man city job didnt they?  kept putting stories out there that x had been seen at manc airport etc etc then took advantage of all the rummor mills!!

here is my plan....

Sovietsong enters the bookmakers

Sovietsong : hello my good friend I would like to place £10,000 on Alex Ferguson to be sacked first this year please
Stupid Bookmaker : I am sorry Sir, the max bet is £300
Sovietsong : you kidding me aren't you?
Stupid Bookmaker : I'm afraid not, we only take limited liability on these types of market.
Sovietsong : But my dad is a close friend of Mr Glazer himself and he told me to get everything I can on this
Stupid Bookmaker : Well as I say £300 is the max bet
Sovietsong : Oh well I guess I will have to place £300 with you my good man. sovietsong puts on best sad face

Sovietsong leaves the bookmakers

Stupid Bookmaker gets on the blower to head office and informs them of the inside info provided by a shrewd, handsome, well dressed and rather charming man...

In the meantime;

my partners in crime do the same at a few other bookies and we're in business!!

Whos in?

and if it doesnt work we'll go back and rob em the next day(i did that once but put half the money in the roulette machine on the way out)!
« Last Edit: September 03, 2009, 02:58:20 PM by bolt pp » Logged
sweet potata!

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 03, 2009, 03:53:43 PM »

I did used to play on tribecca but I'm no coldcards, he is a friend! What was your user name on tribecca?

Cobster316 was one , i also morphed into Aquel Foley too!

I used to love the way you could fill in you're profile with like hobbies and interests and all that, there was always some com profiles and apparently there was always 60+ year old grannies tearing it up in them days
The Baron

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 03, 2009, 07:05:03 PM »

Dani Pacheco was outstanding last night in the reserves game.  Hope he gets a good run in the League Cup game(s) and is fighting for a regular first-team place sooner rather than later.

Just seen it - he looks excellent.
sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 03, 2009, 07:48:53 PM »

I used to love the way you could fill in you're profile with like hobbies and interests and all that, there was always some com profiles and apparently there was always 60+ year old grannies tearing it up in them days

haha, good old cobster used to have a bannana as your pic from droghead?  those where the days!!

sweet potata!

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: September 03, 2009, 10:58:53 PM »

haha, good old cobster used to have a bannana as your pic from droghead?  those where the days!!

Thats the one  Wink. Always fear the banana  Grin
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 ... 750 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: