blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 05:15:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272622 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Liverpool FC
Pages: 1 ... 409 410 411 412 [413] 414 415 416 417 ... 750 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Liverpool FC  (Read 1283192 times)
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #6180 on: January 08, 2013, 05:24:50 PM »

Not the first time he's used his hands to cheat tho is it?

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #6181 on: January 08, 2013, 05:36:11 PM »

No one would even care if it wasn't Suarez, the British Media have been really ott.

This.

If Pete Doherty stole a load of stuff and sold it for heroin it would make the news more than most other musicians. Struggling to see your point

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #6182 on: January 08, 2013, 05:46:41 PM »

I don't mind handballing as cheating goes actually. I mean it takes a certain amount of guile to pull it off and it's mostly reflex action anyway. I mean if you do happen to subconsciously punch the ball in ur oppos net then I think you prob should reel away celebrating convincingly. But it's the diving on the floor and rolling around kind of cheating that gets my goat.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6183 on: January 08, 2013, 06:02:24 PM »

No one would even care if it wasn't Suarez, the British Media have been really ott.

This.

If Pete Doherty stole a load of stuff and sold it for heroin it would make the news more than most other musicians. Struggling to see your point

Suarez is the only player who dives according to the media.  Fortunately, Bale has continued to do his impression of Greg Louganis and so they've had to mention that it's not just the jolly foreigners who like to fall to the floor.

I'm sure if Jedward did those things they'd make the news as well.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6184 on: January 08, 2013, 06:03:32 PM »

Not the first time he's used his hands to cheat tho is it?

No it's not the first time, he must have taken Paul Scholes as his inspiration.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #6185 on: January 08, 2013, 06:21:08 PM »

Just find it funny that your getting your Howard Webb jokes in yet when someone attacks Suarez for being a cheating scumbag it's not so funny.

Still if you blame the ref you can continue to cover up liverpools woeful inadequacies and pretend they're nothing more that a mediocre midtable team.

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
The Baron

View Profile
« Reply #6186 on: January 08, 2013, 08:36:49 PM »

He'll be a miss on Sunday. Johnson at left-back and Wisdom at right? Not ideal though for me.

Man U will have a strong side, including Howard Webb...

U can use your hands to score goals tho

If Suarez didn't put up his hand to defend himself he could have been killed ....#prayforRvP

POTW
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #6187 on: January 08, 2013, 08:42:19 PM »

This.

Suarez is the only player who dives according to the media.  Fortunately, Bale has continued to do his impression of Greg Louganis and so they've had to mention that it's not just the jolly foreigners who like to fall to the floor.

I'm sure if Jedward did those things they'd make the news as well.
Bale is a jolly foreigner

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
The Baron

View Profile
« Reply #6188 on: January 08, 2013, 08:48:29 PM »

Just find it funny that your getting your Howard Webb jokes in yet when someone attacks Suarez for being a cheating scumbag it's not so funny.

Still if you blame the ref you can continue to cover up liverpools woeful inadequacies and pretend they're nothing more that a mediocre midtable team.

It's pretty funny that it's used as an example for people to jump on the Suarez bandwagon. There are maybe 10 better examples of his cheating? This one is just an excuse to go "oh Suarez you cheating Johnny Foreigner" sigh, yawn, groan etc

When I saw it live I genuinely didn't think much of it. Maybe naively I just thought everyone would think that even he knew it was handball and like him I was amazed it didn't get blown up for, and that he obviously didn't intend to cheat. I guess not everyone is that clever, maybe everyone didn't watch the game or the incident before commenting, or maybe they have an agenda.

Good article by Hansen btw.
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #6189 on: January 08, 2013, 08:51:48 PM »

10 better examples? Doubt it. Guy is one big cheat. If he weren't at Liverpool you'd probably agree.

Great talent tho but his character may cost him a few individual awards as well as a move to a genuine big club

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
The Baron

View Profile
« Reply #6190 on: January 08, 2013, 08:59:17 PM »

10 better examples? Doubt it. Guy is one big cheat. If he weren't at Liverpool you'd probably agree.

Great talent tho but his character may cost him a few individual awards as well as a move to a genuine big club

Lol that's exactly what I was saying... but I guess you mnissed that.

I shed tears that he won't get a move on to another (smaller) club. Smiley
sweet potata!

View Profile
« Reply #6191 on: January 08, 2013, 09:24:54 PM »

The Suarez handball on the line in the WC was standard, he would have deserved a bollicking for not doing it, he took one for the team. Just because Gyan missed the pen and Ghana went out seems to make it a big deal, Phil Neville did the exact same thing in a Derby, last minute job, the pen was tucked away, so Nev got away with being branded a cheat for it.
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #6192 on: January 08, 2013, 09:26:20 PM »

I don't see it as standard personally

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #6193 on: January 08, 2013, 09:32:11 PM »

I don't see it as standard personally

Bobby Moore would have done the same.

Or...not.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #6194 on: January 08, 2013, 09:38:15 PM »

It's not like it's the only thing he's ever done. Countless cases against him

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
Pages: 1 ... 409 410 411 412 [413] 414 415 416 417 ... 750 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: