blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 07:47:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Liverpool FC
Pages: 1 ... 316 317 318 319 [320] 321 322 323 324 ... 750 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Liverpool FC  (Read 1282633 times)
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #4785 on: December 29, 2011, 09:07:22 PM »

Absolute tosh, again your anti-liverpool view allows you to transfer the points being made. If the FA did their job correctly Suarez would of missed the Blackburn game so it is the FAs fault he is out against newcastle.

Ok so he has made some mistakes since coming to this country and the excuses that have been made may  not be good enough and maybe he should know better but none of his crimes at Liverpool have been worse than those which current and former England captains have recently committed. So for you to  get on your high horse over the honor of playing for Liverpool or what mum and dads expect their children to see when they go to football match is just the usual whistling that you do.

Are my views anti-Liverpool 77dave? I said they are a great team and that playing for the club was an honour. My views are anti-Suarez if you read. Because his current behaviour isn't fitting for a club with such high standards. Just think the club should maintain those standards by telling Suarez to get with the programme. I have the same views about Terry and don't condone his behaviour either. Sorry for getting on my high horse about the mums and dads and my usual whistling.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
maldini32

View Profile
« Reply #4786 on: December 30, 2011, 11:52:49 PM »

Horrible tackle by Cabaye
The Baron

View Profile
« Reply #4787 on: December 31, 2011, 12:06:05 PM »

Funny how Evra is being character assasinated by Liverpool fans when Suaraz has an even more questionable past.... why even use a term to do with his skin colour?

Why make reference to Suarez's origins?

Oh wait that's ok as it doesn't involve discussing skin tone or religion. Ridiculous.
The Baron

View Profile
« Reply #4788 on: December 31, 2011, 12:10:50 PM »

Don't think there's much room for complaint from the Scousers on this one. Although I imagine they'll give it a go.

IMO this ban is fine but wow on the rest.
The Baron

View Profile
« Reply #4789 on: December 31, 2011, 12:13:43 PM »

Gerrard was awesome obv.

Hat off to Carroll who missed a couple but played well. And Skrtel who looks a new player under Clarke.
b4matt

View Profile
« Reply #4790 on: December 31, 2011, 12:41:45 PM »

Gerrard was awesome obv.

Hat off to Carroll who missed a couple but played well. And Skrtel who looks a new player under Clarke.
Very much this.
FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #4791 on: December 31, 2011, 01:07:15 PM »

Gerrard was awesome obv.

I had a big bet on Liverpool last night so was watching this game very closely...Bellamy was superb as was Gerrard for the last 30 mins, however cant agree with you re Carroll...he was average at best in my opinion but can no doubt get better...In his defence Kenny didn't play to his strengths...Surely the 100 % left footed Downing on the left wing and Bellamy up front along side would of been better ...still they eventually got the  right result against a very well balanced and hard working Newcastle side  ..So what do i know  Smiley
77dave

5 2 off

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4792 on: December 31, 2011, 01:49:59 PM »

Liverpool defender Danny Wilson has today joined Championship side Blackpool on loan.

The 20 year old, who signed for the Reds from Glasgow Rangers in July 2010, has signed a youth loan, which will keep him at Bloomfield Road until the end of the season.

Wilson becomes the second Liverpool player to make a temporary move to Blackpool this season following on from Jonjo Shelvey's successful period there earlier in the campaign.

Im guessing Kenny has a lot of respect for Holloway as a manager.

Mantis - I would like to thank 77dave for his more realistic take on things.
The Baron

View Profile
« Reply #4793 on: December 31, 2011, 02:46:56 PM »

Bringing Gerrard on on the right brought him alive IMO.

Gerrard was awesome obv.

I had a big bet on Liverpool last night so was watching this game very closely...Bellamy was superb as was Gerrard for the last 30 mins, however cant agree with you re Carroll...he was average at best in my opinion but can no doubt get better...In his defence Kenny didn't play to his strengths...Surely the 100 % left footed Downing on the left wing and Bellamy up front along side would of been better ...still they eventually got the  right result against a very well balanced and hard working Newcastle side  ..So what do i know  Smiley
Linux
lol pwnd

I am dexter in disguise...

View Profile
« Reply #4794 on: December 31, 2011, 05:16:13 PM »

Can't be bothered to read all 115 pages, only got to page 5. Anyone care to give cliffs?

The FA's case, in short, was as follows. In the goalmouth, Mr Evra and Mr Suarez spoke to
each other in Spanish. Mr Evra asked Mr Suarez why he had kicked him, referring to the
foul five minutes previously. Mr Suarez replied "Porque tu eres negro", meaning "Because
you are black". Mr Evra then said to Mr Suarez “say it to me again, I’m going to punch
you”. Mr Suarez replied "No hablo con los negros", meaning "I don't speak to blacks". Mr
Evra continued by saying that he now thought he was going to punch Mr Suarez. Mr
Suarez replied "Dale, negro, negro, negro", which meant "okay, blackie, blackie, blackie

7 seasons, 1 Promotion, 2 relegations, 3 play off exits, 1 play off bubble, 25 points deducted.
we are leeds and we are back.  https://twitter.com/jpmood
 Click to see full-size image.
Linux
lol pwnd

I am dexter in disguise...

View Profile
« Reply #4795 on: December 31, 2011, 05:17:25 PM »

Link to FA hearing btw

http://www.thefa.com/TheFA/Disciplinary/NewsAndFeatures/2011/~/media/Files/PDF/TheFA/Disciplinary/Written%20reasons/FA%20v%20Suarez%20Written%20Reasons%20of%20Regulatory%20Commission.ashx

7 seasons, 1 Promotion, 2 relegations, 3 play off exits, 1 play off bubble, 25 points deducted.
we are leeds and we are back.  https://twitter.com/jpmood
 Click to see full-size image.
77dave

5 2 off

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4796 on: December 31, 2011, 07:31:14 PM »

The Club can confirm that they received the written reasons from the Regulatory Commission at short notice last night on the evening of the game against Newcastle United.

The player, the Club and our legal advisors will now take the necessary amount of time to read, digest and properly consider the contents of the 115 page judgment and will make no further comment at present.

im on page 45 so far

77dave

5 2 off

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4797 on: December 31, 2011, 07:35:43 PM »

this is the incident in question, including the Suarez foul on Evra where he kicks him on the knee.

From what i have seen and read so far i think that Evra has made something out of nothing in both the foul and the statements and i cant see how the verdict wont be overturned.

david3103

View Profile
« Reply #4798 on: January 01, 2012, 09:31:38 AM »

The Club can confirm that they received the written reasons from the Regulatory Commission at short notice last night on the evening of the game against Newcastle United.

The player, the Club and our legal advisors will now take the necessary amount of time to read, digest and properly consider the contents of the 115 page judgment and will make no further comment at present.

im on page 45 so far

Whole report is littered with quotable points which support Mr Evra and denigrate Mr Suarez. P59 onwards has the meat of it all.

this is the incident in question, including the Suarez foul on Evra where he kicks him on the knee.

From what i have seen and read so far i think that Evra has made something out of nothing in both the foul and the statements and i cant see how the verdict wont be overturned.

The video shows nothing of any value in terms of the verdict.

Sentence may be reduced, probably should be reduced (if only to leave room for JT to be given a heavier sentence if guilt is confirmed)

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
The Baron

View Profile
« Reply #4799 on: January 01, 2012, 10:06:12 AM »

Read it all. It's pretty much a best guess. Utd have done their homework far better it seems.
Pages: 1 ... 316 317 318 319 [320] 321 322 323 324 ... 750 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: