blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 08, 2024, 05:22:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272928 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Liverpool FC
Pages: 1 ... 698 699 700 701 [702] 703 704 705 706 ... 750 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Liverpool FC  (Read 1298451 times)
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10515 on: January 14, 2016, 07:49:44 PM »

what is klopp's plan in the transfer market?

summer spending, not january?

keeper? strikers? centre backs?

Summer.I don't think Klopp will rush into anything and will wait for the players he wants.

Keeper unlikely as Mignolet  just signed 5 year deal.
Centre back for definate , maybe two.
Striker.

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #10516 on: January 14, 2016, 07:50:49 PM »

im pretty sure klopp will be given a heftgy budget in the summer and keeper is a must imo  maybe stoke let him go for £25m-£30m and sell mignolet around the £10m, not bad bit of business i think.

ive read recent reports that an agreement has been done for Joel Matip from shalke to come in the summer for free. ill be honest, never really seen him play but im sure like me,  many lpool fans will trust klopps judgement.

You think you are going to buy the future England goalkeeper with 15 years in front of him for £30m from a club that has owners with more money than lolapool?  Get real.  Deluded.  The TV money is going through the roof.  English cart horse centre forwards in the championship go for £15m.
hummuspie

View Profile
« Reply #10517 on: January 14, 2016, 07:52:50 PM »

im pretty sure klopp will be given a heftgy budget in the summer and keeper is a must imo  maybe stoke let him go for £25m-£30m and sell mignolet around the £10m, not bad bit of business i think.

ive read recent reports that an agreement has been done for Joel Matip from shalke to come in the summer for free. ill be honest, never really seen him play but im sure like me,  many lpool fans will trust klopps judgement.

You think you are going to buy the future England goalkeeper with 15 years in front of him for £30m from a club that has owners with more money than lolapool?  Get real.  Deluded.  The TV money is going through the roof.  English cart horse centre forwards in the championship go for £15m.

how much do you think the average transfer price will go up in the summer with the tv money?
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #10518 on: January 14, 2016, 07:59:34 PM »

how much do you think the average transfer price will go up in the summer with the tv money?

I think top players are massively under valued currently (this is always the case anyway compared to their revenue streams they generate but even more so than ever because of the TV money)

Butland is probably worth in excess of £50m if the market is correctly valued compared to future revenues.
hummuspie

View Profile
« Reply #10519 on: January 14, 2016, 08:05:35 PM »

I think top players are massively under valued currently (this is always the case anyway compared to their revenue streams they generate but even more so than ever because of the TV money)

Butland is probably worth in excess of £50m if the market is correctly valued compared to future revenues.

i think thats a bit ambitious but really do hope they priorotise it.  mignolet installs no confidence whatsover especially in set piece situations
vegaslover

View Profile
« Reply #10520 on: January 14, 2016, 08:34:50 PM »

lol, got the swagger back now Stoke above Liverpool Wink
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #10521 on: January 14, 2016, 08:37:36 PM »

im pretty sure klopp will be given a heftgy budget in the summer and keeper is a must imo  maybe stoke let him go for £25m-£30m and sell mignolet around the £10m, not bad bit of business i think.

ive read recent reports that an agreement has been done for Joel Matip from shalke to come in the summer for free. ill be honest, never really seen him play but im sure like me,  many lpool fans will trust klopps judgement.

Not really said the same thing when i had a max bet on Stoke to stay up at 2/7 after 6 games when we were in relegation trouble according to some judges.  Looks a fair price now.   Both upper mid table clubs.  Just depends on run good who finishes above the other imo.
vegaslover

View Profile
« Reply #10522 on: January 14, 2016, 08:42:54 PM »

im pretty sure klopp will be given a heftgy budget in the summer and keeper is a must imo  maybe stoke let him go for £25m-£30m and sell mignolet around the £10m, not bad bit of business i think.

ive read recent reports that an agreement has been done for Joel Matip from shalke to come in the summer for free. ill be honest, never really seen him play but im sure like me,  many lpool fans will trust klopps judgement.

Not really said the same thing when i had a max bet on Stoke to stay up at 2/7 after 6 games when we were in relegation trouble according to some judges.  Looks a fair price now.   Both upper mid table clubs.  Just depends on run good who finishes above the other imo.
Yeah, I remember you saying it at the start of the season. Who you want from us in the summer when Klopp has his clear out in the summer?? Grin Grin Grin, after we bought a few from Soton first like
vegaslover

View Profile
« Reply #10523 on: January 14, 2016, 08:47:16 PM »

Going to wait until summer,no one of quality really available in January.

Need a keeper, two centre halfs, proper holding midfielder who can mix it up and a world class striker to replace Sturridge
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #10524 on: January 14, 2016, 08:48:18 PM »

Need a keeper, two centre halfs, proper holding midfielder who can mix it up and a world class striker to replace Sturridge

£200m needed then before wages and agents fees.
vegaslover

View Profile
« Reply #10525 on: January 15, 2016, 12:05:00 PM »

£200m needed then before wages and agents fees.
Probably, makes it worse in how much we wasted on shyte last couple of years.
New stand be ready though and increased tv money.
hummuspie

View Profile
« Reply #10526 on: January 15, 2016, 06:35:47 PM »

really hope klopp plays a big part in bringing new players in, im sure there are many out there that would love the opportunity to.  ian ayres has been a shambles last few seasons in completing deals
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #10527 on: January 16, 2016, 10:41:36 AM »

Sunday's PL game at Anfield features England's 2 most successful clubs by far.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #10528 on: January 16, 2016, 10:42:59 AM »

really hope klopp plays a big part in bringing new players in, im sure there are many out there that would love the opportunity to.  ian ayres has been a shambles last few seasons in completing deals

Repeating myself here

Klopp will not have any interest in bringing in any players

His right hand man will have a bit just like at bd.

He is a coach who improves players
Mark_Porter

View Profile
« Reply #10529 on: January 23, 2016, 03:33:50 PM »

Well that was... errrm... WOW!

So much love for Klopp, the passion! Glasses crushed!
Pages: 1 ... 698 699 700 701 [702] 703 704 705 706 ... 750 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: