blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:29:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Best of blonde
| | | |-+  Rookie's Fantasy
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 ... 81 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rookie's Fantasy  (Read 224696 times)
turny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #240 on: July 13, 2008, 07:12:13 PM »

just a quick update

as well as rodneys injured pad cassie has unfortunatly injured a leg whilst gallopping which has now set her back a few weeks to.

rodneys pad has virtually heeled and he should start work again this week with cassie another week or so behind. its hard to tell as cassies has a musscle injury which can take longer in some animals than others.

its gonna be interesting, eeven though theres 2 months between them its going to be close which hits the track first.

fingers crossed for no more setbacks and we can see them both running sometime in september at a guess.
September?.. how far is Oxford from Luton again?

bout an hour. theres a sunday afternoon meeting at oxford 21st september after the quiz i wonder where most of blonde will be heading if they are running lol

boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #241 on: July 13, 2008, 08:13:59 PM »

just a quick update

as well as rodneys injured pad cassie has unfortunatly injured a leg whilst gallopping which has now set her back a few weeks to.

rodneys pad has virtually heeled and he should start work again this week with cassie another week or so behind. its hard to tell as cassies has a musscle injury which can take longer in some animals than others.

its gonna be interesting, eeven though theres 2 months between them its going to be close which hits the track first.

fingers crossed for no more setbacks and we can see them both running sometime in september at a guess.

bout an hour. theres a sunday afternoon meeting at oxford 21st september after the quiz i wonder where most of blonde will be heading if they are running lol

That'd be brilliant!

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #242 on: July 13, 2008, 10:13:59 PM »

just a quick update

That'd be brilliant!

+1
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #243 on: August 14, 2008, 02:25:37 PM »

HI HELEN!
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #244 on: August 14, 2008, 02:26:19 PM »

HI HELEN!
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #245 on: August 14, 2008, 02:27:04 PM »

HI HELEN!
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #246 on: August 14, 2008, 02:27:49 PM »

HI HELEN!
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #247 on: August 14, 2008, 02:28:46 PM »

HI HELEN!
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #248 on: August 14, 2008, 02:29:42 PM »

HI HELEN!
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #249 on: August 14, 2008, 02:31:15 PM »

What a great batch of pics. They don't half look well Rodders.

The older I get, the better I was.
Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #250 on: August 14, 2008, 04:30:33 PM »

more than you can say for rooks, he wouldnt even get into Luton G in that outfit, though he would make a good tramp if he smartened himself up a bit Wink

Hounds are looking well though.

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #251 on: August 14, 2008, 06:03:32 PM »

Terrific pics, about time too, & they look in terrific shape. Keep them coming.

Photography Hint - try not to place your finger over the lens. Wink

What's the plan for the Bitch now?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #252 on: August 14, 2008, 06:05:29 PM »

more than you can say for rooks, he wouldnt even get into Luton G in that outfit, though he would make a good tramp if he smartened himself up a bit Wink

Hounds are looking well though.

nice to see that Rooks has put a bit of weight on though

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #253 on: August 14, 2008, 06:17:07 PM »

Went this morning, was brilliant seeing them, havent been for 2/3 weeks.

Spoke to Mick last night who told me Rodney was coming on well, and will hopefully be back out galloping next week. Cassie though, still struggling out of season, was shedding her coat, and looked scruffier than me. I wasnt sure what to expect.

We took them down the road, just about, Rodney jumping everywhere with excitement, and cassie showing more than usual emotion! Rodney looks the part again, walk every day and his muscles are back, his foot is completely healed now, and yet again he looks so promising!! Problem is he is a clumsy fker and I wouldnt be suprised to hear he is hurt again tomorrow!! Cassie was a bit of a state really, but we gave them a little groom and she looked a bit better! Both in good spirits though and Cassie having fun splashing around in a puddle above - she always used to splash about in puddles and shallow parts when I walked them round Willen Lake, was always funny to watch.

They are both seperated at the mo, for her season, and although they can go back together now, they havent as yet, which is no problem as it does them good to have a mix around. Greyhounds are so relaxed dogs for 80% of the day, believe it or not, and I know my two don't have a bad bone in there body as far as with people, which annoys me with people when they just think that because they chase a hare round the track they must be bad! Thats another story anyway!

Looking forward to Rodney back galloping next week, shame Cassie is a bit behind this as she is older, but she still needs to rest her wrist and whilst still coming out of season we wouldn't get her full potential anyway. She will just be rested for the next couple of weeks and then worked I think.

HI HELEN!
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #254 on: August 14, 2008, 06:33:30 PM »

Good stuff, bet you can't wait to see them on the track!

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 ... 81 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: