blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:17:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Best of blonde
| | | |-+  Rookie's Fantasy
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 ... 81 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rookie's Fantasy  (Read 224733 times)
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #510 on: February 07, 2009, 01:47:32 AM »

quick question, if rodders does a qualifying time, can he get graded on a solo  run ?

Not really no, you need 3 official trials before being graded. But it wont do no harm Smiley

HI HELEN!
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #511 on: February 07, 2009, 02:00:05 AM »

Good Luck on Monday, Rooks.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #512 on: February 07, 2009, 02:07:21 AM »

rooks, you mentioned before that you'd quite like cassie to only just make the grading time so she can run an easier first race. are you hoping the same for rodders or looking for a higher grading for him?

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #513 on: February 07, 2009, 02:10:32 AM »

rooks, you mentioned before that you'd quite like cassie to only just make the grading time so she can run an easier first race. are you hoping the same for rodders or looking for a higher grading for him?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, he wants a coup obv!!

more so now the window of oppourtunity may have closed for Cassie, esp if she pings and guides home Monday!(which i'd love to happen, just as rookie himself suggested earlier, would've been nice to have a dog running 7 or so lengths faster than it's grade)
« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 02:12:58 AM by bolt pp » Logged
turny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #514 on: February 08, 2009, 01:11:27 AM »

tonight rodneys brother scorched round shelbourne park in the 2nd round of a puppy comp in a fast 28.77 coming from behind. through to the semis now and i imagine 2nd or 3rd fav for the competition. my 66/1 ante post looking good at the mo.

again cant wait til monday, such a long day for 30 secs round a track but worth every second to see em running.

fingers crossed cassie just gets a clean run race which hopefully will be good enough for her to qualify.

as for rodney really dont know what to expect, cant wait c him bounding round the track!

Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #515 on: February 09, 2009, 11:22:49 AM »

at track now. Pretty wet and still raining. Good news is rodneys brother in Ireland is now 7/1 to win the comp.

Can't wait now. Rodney trial 12 and cass 14.

HI HELEN!
Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #516 on: February 09, 2009, 12:02:21 PM »

GL GL GL GL GL

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #517 on: February 09, 2009, 12:14:26 PM »

Going here is about 80 slow ffs. And it's worse for inside traps. Marv.

HI HELEN!
TheWhisper

View Profile
« Reply #518 on: February 09, 2009, 12:15:45 PM »

Good luck today Rooks.

bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #519 on: February 09, 2009, 12:50:38 PM »

Going here is about 80 slow ffs. And it's worse for inside traps. Marv.

sigh
Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #520 on: February 09, 2009, 01:07:15 PM »

Disaster ... Rookie is fuming.

Both dogs came off sound, but what with the swamp like track and other things, it was a bad day.

Rooks will explain when he gets home.

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #521 on: February 09, 2009, 02:18:03 PM »

Fuming ain't the word.

Rodney gets put into the boxes for his solo. Now, me and Turny are sitting in our usual spot and their is 3 guys on table next to us. We all clearly see Rodney has turned round in the boxes and his tail is pointin out the lids! The flag waiver, still waves his hand. What a fucking prick. He could have told Mick, got him to turn him round in the boxes and then waved. But no, he clearly sees that he is turned around yet waves his hand. If this is the case then why even have a fucking flag waver!!

So the lids go up and Rodney is facing the wrong way, as he is so big he cant turn back around. It doesnt stop there though, the traps lift off the ground and move to the side, WITH HIM IN IT STILL! What a fucking joke. Just coz that ***** of a flag waver wanted to get the trials over and done with and he couldnt be arsed to just tell mick to turn Rodney around. So Mick gets Rodney out and starts walking back to the kennels. I rung him and he tells me he cant have another trial. I told him what had happened and he tells me that the flag waver said he had turned back round to the front. Now either Rodney has the worlds longest tail or hes bullshitting. I know which it is.

I argue that he should be given another trial and am absolutely pissed off right now that Mick fails to back me up and instead tells me that Rodney needs to be going round the schooling track for the next 2/3 weeks. FFS. He waits 4 weeks to have a trial, I dont get the hump, cant do much about it. THen he gets one and the flag waver fucks it up coz hes a ***** who doesnt wanna do his job. He has two jobs to do, 1, check whether the dog has turned around, and 2, if said dog is facing forward wave the flag.

So im fucking fuming, and hang up on Mick. I think he realises how annoyed I am. Then its Cassies turn and with the inside being a complete swamp I am not hopeful. In fact I know she isnt going to do grading time. She gets out well and leads to the line first time, and then falls into the swamp and turns 3rd.... She paces round the inside off the second bend to move into 2nd and runs really pleasingly behind the 3 dog the whole way. I was pleased with her run despite not winning. The winner done a 28.69 and she lost by apparently 5 and a quarter, which I didnt think it was that much but ok. So that makes her time somewhere around 29.11. Shows how shit the going was. They are never gna mark it up as a second slow despite the fact it may well have been. Every inside dog struggled today, and A1 dog that runs sub 27 times only just managed to get round in under 28!

All in all a piss poor day. Added by the fact I got £160 on Droopys Carvahlo in his heat today @ 9/4 knowing that Swindon would be favouring the outside today. The 1 dog was 5/4 favourite! Now Swindon has been called off ffs, and we had planned to go there!!!

HI HELEN!
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #522 on: February 09, 2009, 03:14:44 PM »

sick day.

when he said he has to go to the schooling track now for the next 2/3 weeks then why the fuck was he in a trial today? i'd of said to him he's a liar, why the fuck are you there today with the dog for a trial if thats the case?

as for cassie i'd of been inclined to pull her out tbh, i know you were there and geard up for it and everything but you couldnt really have expected much in those conditions but i suppose its up to the trainer.

TheWhisper

View Profile
« Reply #523 on: February 09, 2009, 03:19:26 PM »

Has he been to the schooling track already?

Is it the schooling track at Bicester? Used to be pretty good there
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #524 on: February 09, 2009, 03:19:32 PM »

Its good for her to have a run which is why she did.

As for Rodney, yes i will be having a go. When he gives me a ring a little later. i am not happy.

HI HELEN!
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 ... 81 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: