blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:36:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16944 Members
Latest Member: Blader
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Best of blonde
| | | |-+  Rookie's Fantasy
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 ... 81 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rookie's Fantasy  (Read 224665 times)
totalise

View Profile
« Reply #735 on: March 08, 2009, 04:26:32 AM »

Can sell you a great little dog for £12k for a blonde syndicate, called pressthesix

hahaha... posted the fastest time at crayford this year today in an A3 too.. Get your monies together blondies..

what time it do?

for cluless morons like myself.. can you try and quantify this time in relation to flushies offer?  How does a young greyhound get a value of £12k?

He's being slightly hopeful with £12k lol.. Its not that young.

haha ok. but in general, how do you apportion a value to greyhounds? is it pretty much related to their ablity to reproduce a good lineage? is that where the profit is in this game?

I dunno how prices are made tbh. I guess breeding is one thing, especially for bitch's...

If a young dog does open race times they have improvement and people buy them on that pretence alone. I really don't know where figures are pulled from tho tbh.

sorry for pumeeling with the Q's, ive been fascinated with this thread from the start and still I am

why do you say "especially for bitches"? In horse racing the males are pretty much always worth a lot more than the females coz they can reproduce more a lot more quickly, is it diff for g'hounds?
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #736 on: March 08, 2009, 04:32:53 AM »

Can sell you a great little dog for £12k for a blonde syndicate, called pressthesix

hahaha... posted the fastest time at crayford this year today in an A3 too.. Get your monies together blondies..

what time it do?

for cluless morons like myself.. can you try and quantify this time in relation to flushies offer?  How does a young greyhound get a value of £12k?

haha ok. but in general, how do you apportion a value to greyhounds? is it pretty much related to their ablity to reproduce a good lineage? is that where the profit is in this game?

I dunno how prices are made tbh. I guess breeding is one thing, especially for bitch's...

If a young dog does open race times they have improvement and people buy them on that pretence alone. I really don't know where figures are pulled from tho tbh.

sorry for pumeeling with the Q's, ive been fascinated with this thread from the start and still I am

why do you say "especially for bitches"? In horse racing the males are pretty much always worth a lot more than the females coz they can reproduce more a lot more quickly, is it diff for g'hounds?

Well some bitches can be used for breeding because of lines alone... Whereas dogs will have to prove themselves generally.

I know this is the case for Rodney and Cassie anyway, she has a breeding line. Rodney will need to prove himself if he wants to shag a load of ladies.

HI HELEN!
totalise

View Profile
« Reply #737 on: March 08, 2009, 04:39:02 AM »

what time it do?

Well some bitches can be used for breeding because of lines alone... Whereas dogs will have to prove themselves generally.

I know this is the case for Rodney and Cassie anyway, she has a breeding line. Rodney will need to prove himself if he wants to shag a load of ladies.

im sure it wont take much proving.

From what i have read, it seems to me like Cassie is gonna be such a dark horse Smiley its been great reading, thanks for asnwering and ty for the thread.
pokerfan

View Profile
« Reply #738 on: March 08, 2009, 01:27:00 PM »

what time it do?

A horse can only foal once in 2 years a bitch can have 5/6 pups yearly

Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #739 on: March 08, 2009, 01:30:22 PM »

A greyhound is worth what somebody will pay. Its that simple and its incredibly hard for the expensive purchases to ever get their owners level on the investment, let alone in front.
scotty2hatty
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #740 on: March 08, 2009, 02:53:49 PM »

by the way rodneys brother was recently bought for a 5 figure sum  Grin

yeah but that's because he is a great fuckin cook.

?
Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #741 on: March 08, 2009, 02:54:41 PM »

Rod Paradise .... come on scotty, keep up !

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
scotty2hatty
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #742 on: March 08, 2009, 03:23:16 PM »

Rod Paradise .... come on scotty, keep up !

aaaah
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #743 on: March 08, 2009, 06:39:20 PM »

A greyhound is worth what somebody will pay. Its that simple and its incredibly hard for the expensive purchases to ever get their owners level on the investment, let alone in front.

Yeah obv im not gna get what i've invested back in ££..

Well, not unless Rodney wins the derby Smiley

HI HELEN!
TheWhisper

View Profile
« Reply #744 on: March 09, 2009, 09:42:20 AM »

Yeah obv im not gna get what i've invested back in ££..

Well, not unless Rodney wins the derby Smiley

Exactly, it is a hobby and like most hobbies they cost money.
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #745 on: March 09, 2009, 10:42:18 AM »

correct.

One time don't turn in traps rodney you dopey fucker!

HI HELEN!
Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #746 on: March 09, 2009, 11:25:11 AM »

GO ON RODDERS !!!

What time is his trial Rooks ?

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
cia260895

View Profile
« Reply #747 on: March 09, 2009, 11:26:58 AM »

gogogogo doggy
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #748 on: March 09, 2009, 12:06:01 PM »

2 trials thenhim. Shitting it now. Pls don't turn around, that's all I ask!

HI HELEN!
TheWhisper

View Profile
« Reply #749 on: March 09, 2009, 12:09:23 PM »

Good luck
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 ... 81 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: