blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 05, 2024, 10:34:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272889 Posts in 66759 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Vegas & The Aftermath - Diary
Pages: 1 ... 1152 1153 1154 1155 [1156] 1157 1158 1159 1160 ... 3780 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Vegas & The Aftermath - Diary  (Read 6384717 times)
pokefast

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17325 on: February 02, 2010, 11:13:19 AM »

Who is Pokefast? Cheesy

Its me innit.

Jon Woodfield is the cleverist man in Europe!
Cottonbud

View Profile
« Reply #17326 on: February 02, 2010, 11:21:45 AM »

O rly same nick on sky?
pokefast

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17327 on: February 02, 2010, 11:28:24 AM »

Haven't played/posted on there in a while.

In its youth i was: titnfanny.

I now am: Ricky Villa.

Sorry Tikay, he did ask!

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #17328 on: February 02, 2010, 11:33:58 AM »

Sorry Tikay, he did ask!

Yes, I clearly remember titnfanny........

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Cottonbud

View Profile
« Reply #17329 on: February 02, 2010, 11:51:01 AM »

Sorry Tikay, he did ask!

I recognise that name mate! I'm lJAMESl
pokefast

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17330 on: February 02, 2010, 12:00:08 PM »

Sorry Tikay, he did ask!

Blimey small world hi James.

When i move across to play there please keep off my omaha tables, you is toooooo good mate.

Are you still in the total player?

If so good luck.

Cottonbud

View Profile
« Reply #17331 on: February 02, 2010, 12:04:20 PM »

Sorry Tikay, he did ask!

When i move across to play there please keep off my omaha tables, you is toooooo good mate.

If so good luck.

Hello

LOL Cheesy

Yeah still in, was my 1st day yesterday had a loss of £100 not too bothered because I ran bad. And tonight is another night! I'm hoping for a big win! £50nl is really super soft dno what the other candidates were complaining about saying it was tough bcos they were losing lol, you get about 4 callers pre but its all good Cheesy.

What do you play mainly? I must of played you before, I recognise your name and the red avatar with sunglasses springs to mind!

pokefast

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17332 on: February 02, 2010, 12:20:56 PM »

Sorry Tikay, he did ask!

If so good luck.

Hello

LOL Cheesy

Yeah still in, was my 1st day yesterday had a loss of £100 not too bothered because I ran bad. And tonight is another night! I'm hoping for a big win! £50nl is really super soft dno what the other candidates were complaining about saying it was tough bcos they were losing lol, you get about 4 callers pre but its all good Cheesy.

What do you play mainly? I must of played you before, I recognise your name and the red avatar with sunglasses springs to mind!

Do you think some of them may be playing with scared money though, as you do seem to be playing under rolled?

I haven't played there properly for over 2 years now.

I only play omaha and occasionally stud8, from what i've observed the omaha is very soft over there but the traffic is slow at present.

Cottonbud

View Profile
« Reply #17333 on: February 02, 2010, 12:24:19 PM »

Sorry Tikay, he did ask!

If so good luck.

Hello

LOL Cheesy

Do you think some of them may be playing with scared money though, as you do seem to be playing under rolled?

I only play omaha and occasionally stud8, from what i've observed the omaha is very soft over there but the traffic is slow at present.

Yeah thats true one person who isn't is Sparce he was playing £100nl and £200nl when he had £300 left in his roll. He turned it into a profit in the end, but it makes me wonder how that will be looked upon by Matt Broughton as it's really bad BR management.

Ahh nice! I recognise your avatar like it was yesterday.. has it really been that long!

Omaha should pick up once they learn the basics and the cashino gamblers get there hands on it HELLO!
pokefast

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17334 on: February 02, 2010, 12:26:01 PM »

Sorry Tikay, he did ask!

If so good luck.

Hello

LOL Cheesy

Yeah thats true one person who isn't is Sparce he was playing £100nl and £200nl when he had £300 left in his roll. He turned it into a profit in the end, but it makes me wonder how that will be looked upon by Matt Broughton as it's really bad BR management.

Ahh nice! I recognise your avatar like it was yesterday.. has it really been that long!

Omaha should pick up once they learn the basics and the cashino gamblers get there hands on it HELLO!

Yep sure has!

Do not allow teaching of the basics please!

kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17335 on: February 02, 2010, 01:01:49 PM »

Get a room Wink

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #17336 on: February 02, 2010, 02:01:59 PM »

Get a room Wink

I did, but I got locked out.

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/6047431/

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #17337 on: February 02, 2010, 02:46:20 PM »

I was listening to some stuff on R4 yesterday, & they were talking about "Job Centres".

As a youngster, they were never called that - they were known as "The Labour Exchange". Bring that title back, I say.

It was a figure of speech, too - "I'm on the Labour".

I think the correct terminology was "Employment Exchange", but in those days, the Department of Trade was known, impressively I always thought, as The Ministry of Labour.

gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #17338 on: February 02, 2010, 02:48:46 PM »

pretty sure they're not called job centres anymore. now called 'jobcentre plus' though the plus seems somewhat superfluous in the absence of any without the plus

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #17339 on: February 02, 2010, 02:56:23 PM »

pretty sure they're not called job centres anymore. now called 'jobcentre plus' though the plus seems somewhat superfluous in the absence of any without the plus

A Consultant-induced "Re-Branding" one assumes? That'll solve everything.

Whatever their correct moniker, I can honestly say I've never set foot in one in my life. I would assume they are dreadfully depressing places, with plastic flowers & suchlike.

Pages: 1 ... 1152 1153 1154 1155 [1156] 1157 1158 1159 1160 ... 3780 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: