blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 11:19:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Vegas & The Aftermath - Diary
Pages: 1 ... 3599 3600 3601 3602 [3603] 3604 3605 3606 3607 ... 3779 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Vegas & The Aftermath - Diary  (Read 6330640 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #54030 on: June 15, 2019, 07:42:19 PM »

Not exactly my thing, but she put on a decent show. Pretty damn good for 75 years of age, must be said.

There was an odd moment when she warbled "You Can't Hurry Love" & Gill whispered "why is she doing a Phil Collins song?"

I guess that's an age thing - Gill was not even born when the Supremes had their big hit with that.

Click to see full-size image.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #54031 on: June 15, 2019, 07:45:24 PM »

Sad as I was to swerve Robbie, the payback was that Gill was thrilled to bits to see Miss Ross, she could not have been more pleased.

Rather like this photo, though I made something of a hash of that one third / two third "balance" we are supposed to employ in photographs.

Think we can safely say Gill was pleased though.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #54032 on: June 15, 2019, 07:46:20 PM »

No matter how hard I try, I can't quite get photos right.

Was a grand night. After, we went out for a ride along I-15, spent half an hour at the McCarron Airport viewing area, located some shops in Summerlin Gill wants to visit in the next few days, then finished up at the Sports Deli for some more healthy food, Pizza for Gill, burger & chips for me.

A good day.

Just as well really, I was off pokering within hours of her arrival on Thursday, & I'm playing 3 days straight starting today. Luckily, her Ladyship does not mind. When I head off to the Venetian this afternoon, I'm going to drop Gill off at Fashion Mall, she bloody loves it there, & will return laden with shopping bags.   

« Last Edit: June 15, 2019, 07:51:25 PM by tikay » Logged

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #54033 on: June 15, 2019, 07:53:16 PM »

Brits galore arriving in Vegas to see the Tyson Fury fight tonight, including several blondes. Best not do a spoiler, but I'm sure 1 or 2 of them will report in after the event & let us know how it goes.

MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #54034 on: June 15, 2019, 08:19:09 PM »

We met a lovely couple from Manhattan & they kindly took a photo for us.

Before we even spoke, they said "you must be from England, right?". No idea how they knew.

In order of priority I would attend to the following as a matter of urgency..

Socks
Shirt
Shorts
Shoes
Cap

Kinda like the man bag tho

Kick some ass tonight mate. Eye of the tiger baby!

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #54035 on: June 15, 2019, 08:32:22 PM »

^^^^

If I had an iota of sense that's exactly what I would do. She's THE most kind-hearted caring person I've ever met, never speaks ill of others, loves animals, & daft as a brush. 

Gill sounds like a female version of me..........

Bit of a stretch that, Adzy, but whilst I have your ear.....

Are you on Aaron Wise for the US Open?

Nope, bailed at the wrong time!

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #54036 on: June 15, 2019, 08:35:47 PM »

^^^^

If I had an iota of sense that's exactly what I would do. She's THE most kind-hearted caring person I've ever met, never speaks ill of others, loves animals, & daft as a brush. 

Gill sounds like a female version of me..........

Bit of a stretch that, Adzy, but whilst I have your ear.....

Are you on Aaron Wise for the US Open?

Nope, bailed at the wrong time!

Wink

I've backed him "blind" in half a dozen since you mentioned him, but could not get on from over here, so I missed him this time. I'm sort of anti-funking him, though so I do rather hope none of the lads are on him.

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #54037 on: June 15, 2019, 08:38:37 PM »

Not exactly my thing, but she put on a decent show. Pretty damn good for 75 years of age, must be said.

There was an odd moment when she warbled "You Can't Hurry Love" & Gill whispered "why is she doing a Phil Collins song?"

I guess that's an age thing - Gill was not even born when the Supremes had their big hit with that.

DR is one of those people I hear in the car, and then want to google when I get home to see what she is doing. I always forget.

Thought she had knocked it on the head for good, but would love to see her. Well jell.

Always wonder what motivates someone at her 75 years to want to do it again. I guess they must miss the adulation of the crowds? Surely cant be a need for cash?

MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #54038 on: June 15, 2019, 08:40:59 PM »

I know you didn’t dig the Mexican wrestling mask idea but got a better suggestion for table presence...

Mofo bullfighter costume

Every time you rip a new one jump to feet & sashay around the table swooshing cape

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #54039 on: June 15, 2019, 08:44:34 PM »

DR is one of those people I hear in the car, and then want to google when I get home to see what she is doing. I always forget.

Thought she had knocked it on the head for good, but would love to see her. Well jell.

Always wonder what motivates someone at her 75 years to want to do it again. I guess they must miss the adulation of the crowds? Surely cant be a need for cash?

Yes, the adulation I think, she can't be short of a bob or two.

She said she's about to record another album too, & has hired Mark Ronson to be the Producer chappie. He's pretty handy.

We saw Sir Rod Stewart in Vegas last year, & he's currently doing a UK tour. He's well loaded, so again, I just think they love their job.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #54040 on: June 15, 2019, 08:47:09 PM »

I know you didn’t dig the Mexican wrestling mask idea but got a better suggestion for table presence...

Mofo bullfighter costume

Every time you rip a new one jump to feet & sashay around the table swooshing cape

Ha, that would be epic.

Meanwhile, Brad is earning fortunes running Top Golf over here. Here's the rate card for Top Golf Las Vegas. Full Top Golf Experience report to follow when time permits. Eat your heart out with your little Kiosk in Surrey.

OK, gotta go now, pre Tourney lunch & power nap awaits.

booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54041 on: June 15, 2019, 09:00:20 PM »

Before we even spoke, they said "you must be from England, right?". No idea how they knew.

In order of priority I would attend to the following as a matter of urgency..

Socks
Shirt
Shorts
Shoes
Cap
Legs

Kinda like the man bag tho

Kick some ass tonight mate. Eye of the tiger baby!

FYP

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #54042 on: June 15, 2019, 09:01:19 PM »

I love you're having great fun with your lady and all but I can honestly say I've never seen whiter legs. I mean I guess there's nothing wrong or unhealthy about having legs on the  -3 from white negative scale but all the same, I feel it is noteworthy

sola virtus nobilitat
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54043 on: June 15, 2019, 09:29:50 PM »

I thought the pink part at the bottom was his legs and the white part was surgical stockings.

The older I get, the better I was.
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #54044 on: June 15, 2019, 09:32:03 PM »

Who would have thought, Tony found the only Vegas rooms without mirrors!

Pages: 1 ... 3599 3600 3601 3602 [3603] 3604 3605 3606 3607 ... 3779 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: