blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 11:29:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272539 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Vegas & The Aftermath - Diary
Pages: 1 ... 3668 3669 3670 3671 [3672] 3673 3674 3675 3676 ... 3779 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Vegas & The Aftermath - Diary  (Read 6321572 times)
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #55065 on: February 10, 2020, 11:38:39 AM »

He runs so good.

That looks rather like me with my back to Tom and the late Dave Smith in the background.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #55066 on: February 10, 2020, 11:56:30 AM »

He runs so good.

That looks rather like me with my back to Tom and the late Dave Smith in the background.

Yup...

Talking of Dave Smith, Lawrence Gosney told me yesterday he bumped into Kevin Smith, Dave's Son, recently. Still pokering apparently. 

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #55067 on: February 10, 2020, 12:01:23 PM »

Here's a better one of Ralph.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #55068 on: February 10, 2020, 12:03:26 PM »

He runs so good.

Yup...

Talking of Dave Smith, Lawrence Gosney told me yesterday he bumped into Kevin Smith, Dave's Son, recently. Still pokering apparently. 

He went off poker for quite a while - I've not seen him in a decade or more - but he was a very good player.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
bookiebasher

View Profile
« Reply #55069 on: February 10, 2020, 12:16:12 PM »

Blimey, the years have not been kind.....

Must be about 20 years ago we first met in that smoke hole on Maid Marion Way.

Looking back , great memories , totally different atmosphere now , certainly less characters.

Blimey , in those days even you had a squeak at winning.
bookiebasher

View Profile
« Reply #55070 on: February 10, 2020, 01:00:51 PM »

Staying on topic about being Gay I remember opening the door to
your hotel room in Deauville around 2004 and was surprised to see a certain male
friend in bed with you.

Not sure if it was a one off or not.

Anybody like to take a guess at who his "friend" was ?  Grin
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #55071 on: February 10, 2020, 01:33:06 PM »

Personally I think the use of the word 'admit' is pretty spot on here.

He has lied to his wife for 27 years!

Makes no difference to me what he prefers but all this hero stuff is a bit much.

And depending which bit of the media you believe he might only have come out as he was allegedly about to be exposed for a dalliance with an 18 yo co-worker.

Those allegations are also that the dalliance may well have started when the 18 year old runner was much, much younger. I imagine his wife is pretty pissed off. Doesn’t really seem that being married to golden boy Phil was such a great gig. All the money in the world and a nice lifestyle means fuck all if you husband/wife is shagging someone else and leading a double life.

Look at what happened to that Scottish MP just for sending texts to a 16 yo, this story may not have run it’s course yet......
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #55072 on: February 10, 2020, 01:57:46 PM »

Makes no difference to me what he prefers but all this hero stuff is a bit much.

And depending which bit of the media you believe he might only have come out as he was allegedly about to be exposed for a dalliance with an 18 yo co-worker.

Those allegations are also that the dalliance may well have started when the 18 year old runner was much, much younger. I imagine his wife is pretty pissed off. Doesn’t really seem that being married to golden boy Phil was such a great gig. All the money in the world and a nice lifestyle means fuck all if you husband/wife is shagging someone else and leading a double life.

Look at what happened to that Scottish MP just for sending texts to a 16 yo, this story may not have run it’s course yet......

Maybe that is because that was proven?   No mainstream press is thinking this story is a runner, and the likes of the Daily Mail would love to run with something like this. 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55073 on: February 10, 2020, 02:07:51 PM »

your hotel room in Deauville around 2004 and was surprised to see a certain male
friend in bed with you.

?

The older I get, the better I was.
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #55074 on: February 10, 2020, 02:29:43 PM »

Currently on a long vacation in Nevada presumably.

Matt Russell is in Vegas without me?!

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #55075 on: February 10, 2020, 02:33:50 PM »

Currently on a long vacation in Nevada presumably.

Matt Russell is in Vegas without me?!

He looks so young, slim & innocent.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #55076 on: February 10, 2020, 03:26:49 PM »

Cheesy Cheesy

Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #55077 on: February 10, 2020, 04:39:21 PM »

Maybe that is because that was proven?   No mainstream press is thinking this story is a runner, and the likes of the Daily Mail would love to run with something like this. 

Maybe the bungs for the story just haven’t got big enough for the lad yet......
bookiebasher

View Profile
« Reply #55078 on: February 10, 2020, 07:52:28 PM »

friend in bed with you.

Big baza , don’t think Tony could handle him .

?
bookiebasher

View Profile
« Reply #55079 on: February 10, 2020, 07:54:20 PM »

Big Bazza , don’t think Tony could handle him

Jeez , 4 pints and I’m drunk .

Good job I wasn’t  drunk that night , never been into threesomes .

Well , not with two blokes anyway . 😄
« Last Edit: February 10, 2020, 07:57:39 PM by bookiebasher » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3668 3669 3670 3671 [3672] 3673 3674 3675 3676 ... 3779 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: