blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 04:51:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Vegas & The Aftermath - Diary
Pages: 1 ... 3015 3016 3017 3018 [3019] 3020 3021 3022 3023 ... 3779 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Vegas & The Aftermath - Diary  (Read 6334148 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #45270 on: June 21, 2016, 12:11:46 AM »

http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/32241023/cooling-stations-activated-next-week-during-excessive-heat

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45271 on: June 21, 2016, 12:20:14 AM »

Mexican? What Mexican? I've obviously missed something somewhere.

Well his name was Juan Manuel Campos Rodriguez, & he spoke & looked like a Mexican. His wife came along after about an hour with his documents, & she was deffo Mexican, plump with a proper dark moustache & everything.

So you crashed into a Mexican and he got the hump because your car had no registration plates?

Link to that post plz.

I never crashed into him, he crashed into me.

No reg plates, no driving licence, no insurance certificate, & Mexico bloke kicks off. Outrageous, really, I'm English, I'm not gonna be out of line am I?

So did you do a post about it cos if you did I've missed it

The older I get, the better I was.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #45272 on: June 21, 2016, 12:46:10 AM »

Mexican? What Mexican? I've obviously missed something somewhere.

Well his name was Juan Manuel Campos Rodriguez, & he spoke & looked like a Mexican. His wife came along after about an hour with his documents, & she was deffo Mexican, plump with a proper dark moustache & everything.

So you crashed into a Mexican and he got the hump because your car had no registration plates?

Link to that post plz.

I never crashed into him, he crashed into me.

No reg plates, no driving licence, no insurance certificate, & Mexico bloke kicks off. Outrageous, really, I'm English, I'm not gonna be out of line am I?

So did you do a post about it cos if you did I've missed it

Well yes, sort of. I alluded to a little bit of local difficulty, yes.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #45273 on: June 21, 2016, 02:27:40 AM »

Amazingly, as I went to take trelski's (?) photo, he offered a handshake & said "Hi Tony".

I was a bit non-plussed, as I was not aware we had ever met, & I said as much.

He said "yes, of course we know each other, you are from Sky Poker & blondepoker, & we have played together @ Golden Nugget & Wynn".

Who'd have thought?

Seems a decent chap, so I'm rooting for him now. 

I never knew Doobs 'Stars alias (or forgot it) or I would have mentioned you to him, but we got a bit confused & he thought you may have been "Turkish Dave". 

Love the way you knew him all along.   It is great when that happens.  I play as bullstopper and have a young boris johnson as avatar.  There aren't many regs effect now, so sure he'd know me.  Will probably say I am a whale!  He won't be the first.  Sure he hasn't bad mouthed anyone, it is always the same few.  Sit there and just play AAxy, A2bc and then go berserk at anyone who doesn't.   

Good luck to him.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
tonytats

View Profile
« Reply #45274 on: June 21, 2016, 02:29:01 AM »

Is anybody playing the nugget PLO tomorrow or binions PLO Thursday $570 n $360 buy in respectively ??
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #45275 on: June 21, 2016, 03:19:57 AM »

Great stuff, very enjoyable updates.

Keep rinsing them semi blind players, no mercy at the tables.

Best Bitter.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #45276 on: June 21, 2016, 04:30:44 AM »

Is anybody playing the nugget PLO tomorrow or binions PLO Thursday $570 n $360 buy in respectively ??

Hi Tony.

I am deffo playing the first, and possibly both, depending how the $1,500 WSOP goes on Wednesday.

See you tomorrow.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #45277 on: June 21, 2016, 06:43:05 AM »

Tonights cash session is not going too well.

2 hours in and I am $650 down already.

5 players have doubled up and immediately left the table, which seems to be prevelant here.

Have been three quartered time after time, and my only scoop, when I flopped nut nut, was worth exactly.......$20.

Guess I was due a change of luck. Spin time.

In worse news, Mr Moanery Chuntery, the chap from last night who has trouble seeing, has just joined us, glory be. He has been here 5 minutes, and has called "Floor" 4 times already.

I can think of worse ways of spending an evening, though.

Won't be a late night tonight, as I am back in tournament action tomorrow at the Golden Nugget PLO, which is an 11am start. If that one goes wrong, there is a $100 PLO @ Orleans @ 7pm, and I will head across to play that. It's additional to the schedule, but the stakers will be on unless any object.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 06:45:33 AM by tikay » Logged

MereNovice
Gamesmaster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45278 on: June 21, 2016, 07:45:44 AM »

5 players have doubled up and immediately left the table, which seems to be prevelant here.

Have been three quartered time after time, and my only scoop, when I flopped nut nut, was worth exactly.......$20.

In worse news, Mr Moanery Chuntery, the chap from last night who has trouble seeing, has just joined us, glory be. He has been here 5 minutes, and has called "Floor" 4 times already.

Won't be a late night tonight, as I am back in tournament action tomorrow at the Golden Nugget PLO, which is an 11am start. If that one goes wrong, there is a $100 PLO @ Orleans @ 7pm, and I will head across to play that. It's additional to the schedule, but the stakers will be on unless any object.

Nobody objects.
You have "saved" people $(1)840 by not playing two events so far so nobody objects to you playing a $100 once you bust early at the Golden Nugget.
How are you going to fill your time between busting out and the 7pm start? 8 hours can seem a long time.

Reigning Blonde Fantasy Ashes and Super League Champions
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #45279 on: June 21, 2016, 07:49:12 AM »

Nobody objects.
You have "saved" people $(1)840 by not playing two events so far so nobody objects to you playing a $100 once you bust early at the Golden Nugget.
How are you going to fill your time between busting out and the 7pm start? 8 hours can seem a long time.

Pretty sure I can find an afternoon comp. Or two.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #45280 on: June 21, 2016, 07:54:45 AM »

Meanwhile, in the cash game, the comeback is in progress, and the deficit has been halved.

Just got the lot in pre with the exquisitely beautiful A-A-2-3-4 DS.

My man had the identical hand with the opposite suits.

It came high high high on the flop, and we both had the flush freeroll on the turn for the lot.

Was almost pleased to chop chop.

We shared the blinds, $3.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 07:58:24 AM by tikay » Logged

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #45281 on: June 21, 2016, 08:07:48 AM »

Just found this, and we got it all in pre.......

three diamonds 

My man had.....

two spades  

It came....

Two Diamonds

Thought we were chopping originally, then I saw I had rivered the nut flush.......but he had rivered the boat with his deuce. Would have happily taken the chop. Smiley

So am back in trouble again, almost $600 down on the session at the mo.

Proper snakes and ladders, this.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #45282 on: June 21, 2016, 08:12:42 AM »

Scoopio the very next hand for a full 2xUp.

oioi

tonytats

View Profile
« Reply #45283 on: June 21, 2016, 08:17:06 AM »

I'm deffo playing binions omaha Thursday   n seniors weds was planning to play the nugget one tomorrow but price wise it's probably above my ability level plus when checking in today we got offered an upgrade to a corner suite for $100 a day inc resort fee n wifi instead of $300 a day ! So I'm having a meany tight moment ATM it may pass i will see how many runners it gets if not will deffo play the $150 1 pm donkament in the nugget
So much prefer it downtown to the Rio
See you tomorrow Gl at cash
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #45284 on: June 21, 2016, 08:41:20 AM »

Back in profit after a jam the river with air on a good bluffing board.

I should stand now if I had an iota of sense.

Pages: 1 ... 3015 3016 3017 3018 [3019] 3020 3021 3022 3023 ... 3779 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: