blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:07:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Vegas & The Aftermath - Diary
Pages: 1 ... 3499 3500 3501 3502 [3503] 3504 3505 3506 3507 ... 3778 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Vegas & The Aftermath - Diary  (Read 6296284 times)
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52530 on: June 18, 2018, 10:39:53 AM »

Yeah ,have a great time marky

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #52531 on: June 18, 2018, 07:14:35 PM »

Cheers, chaps.

Was in bed before 1 last night, proper carnage Cheesy

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #52532 on: June 19, 2018, 05:18:59 PM »

Morning all.

Was due to play this today;

TUESDAY 19th June, Golden Nugget, $250 PLO8

I'm going to swerve it, mainly as by way of a belated birthday celebration for Gill, I'm taking her to see a Show tonight at Caesars Palace. Sorry about that, I'd clean forgotten I had organised a few surprises for Gill including the Show tonight.

I'm also not in great nick right now, with a monster cold & "chest", so not really in the best shape to be playing poker.

Then, early tomorrow - very early, as in leave the Hotel at 4am - we are off to Portland & Seattle for the West Coast Adventure 2018 edition.

We return to Vegas at midnight on Thursday.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 05:21:19 PM by tikay » Logged

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #52533 on: June 19, 2018, 05:36:50 PM »

Morning all.

I'm going to swerve it, mainly as by way of a belated birthday celebration for Gill, I'm taking her to see a Show tonight at Caesars Palace. Sorry about that, I'd clean forgotten I had organised a few surprises for Gill including the Show tonight.

I'm also not in great nick right now, with a monster cold & "chest", so not really in the best shape to be playing poker.

Then, early tomorrow - very early, as in leave the Hotel at 4am - we are off to Portland & Seattle for the West Coast Adventure 2018 edition.

Oh dear, hope you feel better soon. Have a great trip and look forward to seeing you Friday or Sunday.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #52534 on: June 19, 2018, 05:45:05 PM »

Have a great time, and see you at the weekend!

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #52535 on: June 19, 2018, 05:49:00 PM »

Morning all.

Oh dear, hope you feel better soon. Have a great trip and look forward to seeing you Friday or Sunday.

Been like this since Thursday, think it's aircon related, but it's slowly getting better, or less worse.

Will see you on Friday evening and Sunday.

Hope Vegas is everything you hoped it would be. And don't forget to sort your Players Cards, you can't play anywhere without a Players Card.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #52536 on: June 19, 2018, 05:53:03 PM »

sticky bun related...

I hope you get well soon and enjoy your trip.  The O8 baton has been passed to you. 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #52537 on: June 19, 2018, 06:20:07 PM »

sticky bun related...

I hope you get well soon and enjoy your trip.  The O8 baton has been passed to you. 

Ha, will try not to drop it.

Am intensely jealous or envious of your deep run in that Mixed Omaha, such a fun tourney to play & I really was in full curly lip mode when I exited. The fast starters on my table were starting to bust out & I was feeling much more optimistic before my little accident. The margins & ranges are so close, it's no good saying "I was unlucky", it's the nature of the beast. If I could return to Vegas & just play one event, it would be that, for 100% sure. 

Great performance by you, very well done.

Think I am due to return to action on Saturday at Venetian in the PLO8, though I'll only play if my health has improved by then.

Pompeynick

View Profile
« Reply #52538 on: June 19, 2018, 06:42:32 PM »

Have a great time on your west coast swing.
I hope you feel better soon.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #52539 on: June 19, 2018, 06:56:34 PM »

A few random photos........

Happened upon this parking lot for Clark County School Buses, there were around 150 of them, & it is just one of 7 lots used for overnight parking of School Buses in Clark County.

Which begs the question, how many School Buses are there in the entire USA?

If Wiki is to be believed, the answer is......484,000.

Click to see full-size image.

4KSuited

View Profile
« Reply #52540 on: June 19, 2018, 06:57:51 PM »

Have a great trip Tony - just what you need to get back to full, fighting-fit health.

I visited Portland quite awhile back, and thought it was a really characterful city. Lots will have changed, I'm sure, but it certainly seemed a very friendly place too.

Mind the sticky buns, though 😉
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #52541 on: June 19, 2018, 06:58:18 PM »

These were from a Classic Car Parade just off Fremont Street.

Pretty cool cars, huh?

Magic817

View Profile
« Reply #52542 on: June 19, 2018, 07:00:49 PM »

Morning all.

Donttelmum is already out in Vegas if you need someone to rub your chest!
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #52543 on: June 19, 2018, 07:08:47 PM »

Morning all.

Donttelmum is already out in Vegas if you need someone to rub your chest!

Not seen him yet, though just bumped into Simon Trumper, who is playing the Big Omaha affair later this week.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #52544 on: June 19, 2018, 07:09:48 PM »

Sam some pretty cool bikes up Mt Charlston, too.

Pages: 1 ... 3499 3500 3501 3502 [3503] 3504 3505 3506 3507 ... 3778 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: