blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 08:19:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2274191 Posts in 66765 Topics by 16731 Members
Latest Member: Airdraken
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Vegas & The Aftermath - Diary
Pages: 1 ... 892 893 894 895 [896] 897 898 899 900 ... 3781 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Vegas & The Aftermath - Diary  (Read 6650107 times)
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #13425 on: May 25, 2009, 01:09:21 AM »

When is Miss Orpe coming to Luton? I'm trying to sort out a night for Cos to come to the G, i'm sure an appearance from her will help Cos sort it out a bit quicker....

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #13426 on: May 25, 2009, 01:19:27 AM »

When is Miss Orpe coming to Luton? I'm trying to sort out a night for Cos to come to the G, i'm sure an appearance from her will help Cos sort it out a bit quicker....

Wednesday, if she confirms.

I worked with her on Thursday, she was celebrating her Birthday this weekend, & asked (asked!) if she could come to Luton this Wednesday. I said yeah, she said "OK, let me check my Diary". She's a bit dibby with organazing stiuff, & will have forgotten - I'll chase her tomorrow.

Hopefully I can get Rich Orford there too. I have a hunch that Cos & Orpey will hit it off. I do hope so. She's sans fella right now.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
littlemissC

View Profile
« Reply #13427 on: May 25, 2009, 09:59:25 AM »

tikay when is tonys interview going to be on sky?
barhell

View Profile
« Reply #13428 on: May 25, 2009, 10:16:22 AM »

The Wooly Jumper pic. You are worse than gatso at attempts to wind me up. Not biting.

But for the petrolheads, I spotted this at Leicester Services. Exactly what is it?

Gotta be a trike with the wing mirror so central.

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
Douglas Adams
Jon MW

View Profile
« Reply #13429 on: May 25, 2009, 10:44:29 AM »

Talking of Monaco, in these days of economic difficulty, I'm glad to see some cheap harbour options are being made available.

All that's missing are the rear spoiler and Virgin sticker...

Click to see full-size image.

[ X ] boss's sister lives in Monaco
[ X ] they watched the grand prix from a yacht in the harbour
[   ] didn't think about that while I was watching it on telly
[   ] good for them, certainly not in the least bit jealous

Jon "the British cowboy" Woodfield

2011 blonde MTT League August Champion
2011 UK Team Championships: Black Belt Poker Team Captain  - - runners up - -
5 Star HORSE Classic - 2007 Razz Champion
2007 WSOP Razz - 13/341
DesD

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13430 on: May 25, 2009, 12:43:16 PM »

tikay when is tonys interview going to be on sky?

Thursday night at 8.30pm.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #13431 on: May 25, 2009, 05:25:29 PM »

Orpey's attendance at Luton on Wednesday is confirmed, though I can't guarantee she'll remember, but she's well up for it. So, I've done my bit - back to you now.

She arrived in the Studio today walking with a weird gait, as if a pig was trying to walk between her legs. Asked why, she said the inside of her thighs were sore, as she'd been riding a bull at the weekend. Quite.

But it turned out to be perfectly true.

See.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaHfWsSTFcE

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #13432 on: May 25, 2009, 05:32:58 PM »

LMAOOOOO!!!!

That looked like great fun!

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #13433 on: May 25, 2009, 05:42:20 PM »

LMAOOOOO!!!!

That looked like great fun!

It looks like hell on earth to me, but I guess we all have a varying definition of fun.

Me, I spent much of the weekend stood on Platforms at Newcastle Station, & got some great Loco & Train 'photos. (I'll put them up later, don't fret).

No accounting for taste, each to their own, da de da.

But be honest - would you rather get bladdered & ride a pretend rodeo bull, or take train pics on Newcastle Station?

I rest my case.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2009, 05:46:05 PM by tikay » Logged

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #13434 on: May 25, 2009, 06:04:39 PM »

Definitely couldn't do the bladdered and ride combo.  Know yer limits and all that.  But I've never been on one of those rodeo rides and always thought they looked fun.

Could do the train thing in the morning, rodeo in the afternoon and have the few sips in the evening.  Perfect day!

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #13435 on: May 25, 2009, 06:19:35 PM »

Definitely couldn't do the bladdered and ride combo.  Know yer limits and all that.  But I've never been on one of those rodeo rides and always thought they looked fun.

Could do the train thing in the morning, rodeo in the afternoon and have the few sips in the evening.  Perfect day!

And the "walk" the next day....

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
JaffaCake

View Profile
« Reply #13436 on: May 25, 2009, 11:06:06 PM »

hah, good to share a drink last nite lord kendall....but not sure i agreed to any bridge or airport school-trip style trips, tho i'd had a few pints watchin the match....your lovely pics did catch my eye tho, and u are right....excellent cheekbones
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #13437 on: May 25, 2009, 11:13:23 PM »

hah, good to share a drink last nite lord kendall....but not sure i agreed to any bridge or airport school-trip style trips, tho i'd had a few pints watchin the match....your lovely pics did catch my eye tho, and u are right....excellent cheekbones

On that we agree. Splendidly constructed......cheekbones.

PS - You sure you wanna swerve the Duxford Aire Museum trip? We are taking a packed lunch, walking in snake formation, & all that stuff?

JaffaCake

View Profile
« Reply #13438 on: May 25, 2009, 11:24:14 PM »

there's just not enough time in the day i'm afriad, not leavin n'cle til weds and vegas time on sunday, maybe we could do it later in the year....much later. got the journey across the tyne to look forward to weds afternoon tho...
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #13439 on: May 25, 2009, 11:28:47 PM »

Wednesday, if she confirms.

I worked with her on Thursday, she was celebrating her Birthday this weekend, & asked (asked!) if she could come to Luton this Wednesday. I said yeah, she said "OK, let me check my Diary". She's a bit dibby with organazing stiuff, & will have forgotten - I'll chase her tomorrow.

Hopefully I can get Rich Orford there too. I have a hunch that Cos & Orpey will hit it off. I do hope so. She's sans fella right now.

sigh sigh sigh I don't think I can make wednesday. Week nights not normally good for me but I have been meaning to come to Luton for a while.

Unfortunately I think I'm too old for ms Orpe anyway.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
Pages: 1 ... 892 893 894 895 [896] 897 898 899 900 ... 3781 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: