blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:57:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  Bluesquare.com Plymouth GUKPT: Day 2 - Interactive
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bluesquare.com Plymouth GUKPT: Day 2 - Interactive  (Read 14217 times)
JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2007, 04:51:34 PM »

Mickey Wernick raises to 2600 but a 30k reraise allin from Tony Chapman convinces him and the Big Blind who ums and ahs a bit to fold...

Barry Neville is seen putting in a big raise, rewarded with a pass in the BB. He flashes an ace and says "I ad a biggun with that wan!"

As I scoot past he collars me, thankfully not literally, to tell me how he's faring...

"Ahm seein' so many 'ands. Ah've 'ad twice, AQ, AK pocket , it's oonbeleivable!"

He's making the most of getting smacked by the deck, increasing his stack to roughly 40k...

Good luck Bazza!

"In darker days Jason Robinson found God. But that was after God found Jason Robinson."
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2007, 04:59:05 PM »

Mickey Wernick just lost a huge chunk of his chips with Jacks to Anthony Horn's Kings.

The Worm's decision may have been affected when Horn got into a big raising war with Johnny Hewston , both getting all their chips in with errr.. 4-4 and erm... 4-4.

This is where Chris Hooper keeps his chips.

Mark Lowe raised it up, Hooper made it 30(!)k, William Moore pushed behind with Aces, Lowe passed Sixes and Hooper had ...

Board:

three clubs Two Clubs

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2007, 05:01:56 PM »

Hewston doesn't seem to have a problem. He just knocked out Mick Jones with Sixes against Kings. Six on the river. Very next hand he raises the recently doubled-up Tony Horn's big blind with Aces and Horn decided to push with . More chips to Hewston...

JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2007, 05:31:53 PM »

ActionJack looks to have 30-32k at the moment, as he chats merrily away with Jon Raab...

Johnny Hewston is happily sitting behind a huge wall of chips that is the right side of 100k...

There's a rather sick hand involving Rayazz Muller.

Rod Langton raises to 12k UTG, with 6-8k back, Piers Whyman "shoves", for 12.4k, passed round to Rayazz in the BB who calls the extra 10k or so and Rod makes up the extra 400.

the flop comes 98J, checked by Rayazz and Rod moves his last 8k or so into the middle.  Rayazz makes the call..

Rod turns over AA, Piers KK and Rayazz the seemingly hopeless 33...

BUT poker wouldn't be poker without the odd shock and the 3 on the turn and blank river must've been a dagger blow to Rod and Piers' collective hearts, as Rayazz eliminated both and added a significant amount of chips to his stack.

Meanwhile Barry Neville IS OUT!

Although I didn't see the hand, the word is he was allin for 28k preflop with K8 and ran into AA.

Mickey Wernick is very short at the moment and is unlikely to last long without some swift double ups...but if anyone can....

"In darker days Jason Robinson found God. But that was after God found Jason Robinson."
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2007, 05:33:28 PM »

Alan McLean has busted out after limp re-raising all-in against Ian Cox with Eights. Sadly for Alan, Ian was holding the bullets. No help on the Two Clubs board.

Johnny Hewston is chip leader with about 160k and has said he isn't going to play a hand for the next few levels.

Praz just got a little help on the river from a third lady, after he had Queens against Andreas Kallis' Aces to add another 20k or so to his stack.

dachamp
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2007, 05:35:44 PM »

How is Raul "THE BULL" Paez doing? is he still chipleader...by the way that is his official nickname
Redbull

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2007, 05:38:29 PM »

Good luck to Julian. He's got to take one of these down!

Also hope Notts Mike Dao does well.
dachamp
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2007, 05:56:53 PM »

any news on "THE BULL"  RAUL PAEZ?  thanks for the updates
JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2007, 05:59:13 PM »

Julian Thew doubled up not long ago.

His AJ didn't look in good shape allin preflop vs his opponent's AQ.

The three diamonds flop gave Julian the J he needed but also gave his opponent a Q high flush draw. The turn added a few more outs but the blank on the river secured the pot for an apologetic Julian, boosting him up to 45k or so...

Johnny Hewston: "The one player I didn't want with chips has just doubled up!"

Thanks DaChamp for Raul's official nickname. I haven't got his latest stack but I know "The Bull's" stack was halved early on with vs QhQs on a J hi 3 heart flop where he missed his outs...

Johnny Hewston remains the current chip leader as we approach the first break.

dachamp
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2007, 06:05:12 PM »

jungle cat thanks for the prompt update.  U guys do a great job reporting.  cheers
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2007, 06:14:53 PM »

Julian Thew doubled up not long ago.

His AJ didn't look in good shape allin preflop vs his opponent's AQ.

The three diamonds flop gave Julian the J he needed but also gave his opponent a Q high flush draw. The turn added a few more outs but the blank on the river secured the pot for an apologetic Julian, boosting him up to 45k or so...

Johnny Hewston: "The one player I didn't want with chips has just doubled up!"

Julian hadn't actually seen the UTG raise there, and openly admitted to being very lucky.

Bev Pace had her Eights cracked by Q-J which made a straight,

But then doubled up shortly afterwards pushing with Q-T against A-6 and hitting trip queens.

Reyaaz Mulla knocked out Paul Jackson with K-J against A-Q. Jackson was 'not best pleased' with the call.

After an UTG raise to 5,700. Sunny Chattha makes it 17,000 from mid position.

UTG folds.
[img]

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2007, 06:17:27 PM »

Last hand before the break, Praz raises to 4,500. Thewy makes it 14,500, Johnny Hewston in the big blind ask how much Thewy has left, then folds. Praz, believing Hewston folded an Ace, passes his face up. Julian claims Nines.

Blinds are now 1k/2k with a 200 ante.

wizza
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2007, 06:18:27 PM »

How is adrian morris doing?
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2007, 06:20:00 PM »

Thanks DaChamp for Raul's official nickname. I haven't got his latest stack but I know "The Bull's" stack was halved early on with vs QhQs on a J hi 3 heart flop where he missed his outs...

I still think 'The Spanish Trawler' is better. Wink

aidenson

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2007, 06:34:14 PM »

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh more blonde pigtails before i go to work please....also ive not seen much mentioned of des jonas now the other day when i was working he guaranteed that he would make final table........also nice to see John Hewston keeping his chips
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: