blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 10:13:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  Bluesquare.com GUKPT London - Day 1A - Interactive
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bluesquare.com GUKPT London - Day 1A - Interactive  (Read 25471 times)
julian

View Profile WWW
« Reply #90 on: October 16, 2007, 10:18:21 PM »

top gorl lisa and please delete that comment tight end............thats not nice ..............

how many chips u got julian bet you have doubled up an you still in notts,,,,,,............... good luck tommorow or tthurs mate  hattricks on lol.   or let the roundhead win one lol

hehe,
get well soon ok...& get in the slipstream
JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #91 on: October 16, 2007, 10:20:13 PM »

Might just be being a bit thick here, but is JP Kelly on the chip count list?  I thought he was out? 

Yep, sorry i know it is confusing. You're definitely not thick but I'm as dense as a slab of concrete dipped in a layer of lead that resides within a black hole and got an F in all its GCSEs.

JP IS OUT. The chips counts quoted are from the end of level 6 and we are now in level  7 . Between chips counts being counted and disbursed, and the latest at the tables, there will be some discrepancies due to pots having been played in the interim. JP sadly managed to do his stack in this time.

Apologies for any confusion. I am off to spank myself with bamboo sticks, or find one of the valets willing to do the same...

"In darker days Jason Robinson found God. But that was after God found Jason Robinson."
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 16, 2007, 10:28:17 PM »

Might just be being a bit thick here, but is JP Kelly on the chip count list?  I thought he was out? 

He's out, the chip counts are from before his exit.

And your man has around 23,525.

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 16, 2007, 10:33:32 PM »

Dana is OUT. Bah. she said she had an accident with Tens. Then she pushed her last 4k with Sevens, but the blasted Snoopy had Queens.

This was an artist's impression of her after her own dear boyfriend had knocked her out.

Ian Woodley has also bitten the dust.

Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 16, 2007, 10:38:08 PM »

methinks snoopy is not getting any action from Dana for a long time!!! :-)
coral and becky

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 16, 2007, 10:38:21 PM »

Yep, sorry i know it is confusing. You're definitely not thick but I'm as dense as a slab of concrete dipped in a layer of lead that resides within a black hole and got an F in all its GCSEs.

JP IS OUT. The chips counts quoted are from the end of level 6 and we are now in level  7 . Between chips counts being counted and disbursed, and the latest at the tables, there will be some discrepancies due to pots having been played in the interim. JP sadly managed to do his stack in this time.

Apologies for any confusion. I am off to spank myself with bamboo sticks, or find one of the valets willing to do the same...

Oh now I understand!  Thanks for that!  Don't feel you have to spank yourself on my account!  
Robert HM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #96 on: October 16, 2007, 10:40:04 PM »

Talking about self spanking

http://www.rooms-direct.co.uk - If you need some furniture, give Shogun a shout, he can do you some discount for Blonde Poker forum members..
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 16, 2007, 10:40:49 PM »

JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #98 on: October 16, 2007, 10:57:51 PM »

At 300 600 with a 75 ante, blind stealing has become a serious business. As I joined Snoopy's table, I noticed Nikhal Persaud had become rather short with 8-9k to his name and I was mentally noting how he will be forced to make a move soon. No sooner do I see this than the man on the button John Ioannou raises to 1800 and Nick pushes allin immediately from the sb. Adam Wilkinson passes what he later revealed was an ace from the big blind and John passed KQd face up. "Don't fancy doubling you up just yet" he says.... and Nick takes the pot down.

Next hand, Adam Wilkinson raises from the sb to 1800 on Snoopy's big blind of 600. Snoopy duly passes and Adam shows AdKd to show he's not messing around.

"Yep" says snoopy, "you were ahead" to laughter from the table. "I had kicker problems on both cards...."

Well if Snoopy's poker ever fails him, he has a ready made fall back career as a stand up comic...

"In darker days Jason Robinson found God. But that was after God found Jason Robinson."
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #99 on: October 16, 2007, 11:10:30 PM »

hows ales "lee ryan" martin going on please
JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #100 on: October 16, 2007, 11:15:39 PM »

Had about 13k or so last time I looked, which is hovering around the danger zone, but still just about ok.

I will find out how he is faring when i head up in a mo...

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 16, 2007, 11:20:51 PM »

Everytime he raised, mad Yankeeboy next to him has re-raised him, luckily he just raised with Eights, Yankeeboy called. The flop came 8-9-K. Alex bet 3,600 Yank moved in with K-Q and Alex just doubled up to about 36,000.

action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #102 on: October 16, 2007, 11:26:45 PM »

ayyyyyyarrrrrrrrrrrrr
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 16, 2007, 11:35:34 PM »

Sigh, I'm out. That was really fun though. I was a big fool with a pair of tens - I should have reraised preflop, but actually what I did was throw away most of my chips after the flop instead. Oops. Anyway, I have Snoopy's rent money in my pocket and a whole bar full of drinks to play with so I'm happy, and if all else fails I can always change the locks. A certain beagle is sleeping in the bathtub at best tonight, he he he...

No, not really, virtually all the damage was done before he woke up with Queens anyway, and all is forgiven if he wins the damn thing. Go Snoopy!

ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 16, 2007, 11:39:05 PM »

Sigh, I'm out. That was really fun though. I was a big fool with a pair of tens - I should have reraised preflop, but actually what I did was throw away most of my chips after the flop instead. Oops. Anyway, I have Snoopy's rent money in my pocket and a whole bar full of drinks to play with so I'm happy, and if all else fails I can always change the locks. A certain beagle is sleeping in the bathtub at best tonight, he he he...

No, not really, virtually all the damage was done before he woke up with Queens anyway, and all is forgiven if he wins the damn thing. Go Snoopy!

Well played Dana.......GO SCOOPY !!!!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: