blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:42:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  Pokerstars.com Dublin EPT: Day 2 - Interactive
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Pokerstars.com Dublin EPT: Day 2 - Interactive  (Read 35500 times)
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #150 on: November 01, 2007, 10:40:06 PM »

gooooooooooooooo Dave

how many brits still in guys?

I can find these suspects but its not official

Dave Colclough
Ash Hussain
Martin Green
Tony Cascarino

Also the best of the Irish

Andy Black
Barry McGrath

think tony might be irish

or irish-english

or something

after all he did play footy for ireland

We have had this debate for 2 days over here.  Yes he played for Ireland, but he has also admitted in his autobiography that he is not Irish.  I think he could be in both categories.

He was born in Kent. 

Kent in Ireland?

Yes, that little Irish enclave just south of London.

London, Ireland?
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #151 on: November 01, 2007, 10:41:41 PM »

Tables: 4
Players: 29
Average: 114,300
Blinds: 1,200/2,400(300)
jslaso

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: November 01, 2007, 10:47:51 PM »

It's all gone snooker loopey out there, the victim of the snooker loopiness being Mike McDonald who has now snooker looped his way over to the rail. The snooker loopiness started with a 7k raise from Mateyboy with Nines, 21k from Mike with Jacks and then an all-in from Annette with A-Q. The Nines folded, but Mike called, only to lose to an Ace. To say he looked a tad shell-shocked would be an understatement. Little ol Annette meanwhile has more chips than a potato factory.

Who wants 2nd?
Chili

View Profile WWW
« Reply #153 on: November 01, 2007, 10:53:21 PM »

A bit pot involving Johnny Lodden & Andreas Hoivold just happened and resulted in Hoivold going all in and called by Lodden all preflop.  Not surprising since Hoivold held AK and Lodden QQ.

No help on the board for Hoivold and he is eliminated in 29th spot.

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #154 on: November 01, 2007, 10:53:35 PM »

Tommi Lindfors has been Tommy (ahem) gunned down by popular Spaniard Simon Munoz, the serial note-taker left to high five his Unibet countrymen in jubilant victory. The hand in question was an all-in jobby come flop time, Munoz in terrific shape with Q-J vs. J-T on an A-9-T-8 board. The 4 on the River was of no use.

27 left I think Kremser announced.
Chili

View Profile WWW
« Reply #155 on: November 01, 2007, 10:58:29 PM »

It's all gone snooker loopey out there, the victim of the snooker loopiness being Mike McDonald who has now snooker looped his way over to the rail. The snooker loopiness started with a 7k raise from Mateyboy with Nines, 21k from Mike with Jacks and then an all-in from Annette with A-Q. The Nines folded, but Mike called, only to lose to an Ace. To say he looked a tad shell-shocked would be an understatement. Little ol Annette meanwhile has more chips than a potato factory.

Who wants 2nd?

Oh go on then, I'll settle for second best blonde updater in Dublin.  Seriously though with Annette & Andy Black next to each other, both with tons of chips I think a 600k pot may belong to one of those two sometime soon.

jslaso

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: November 01, 2007, 11:02:47 PM »

Who wants 2nd?

Oh go on then, I'll settle for second best blonde updater in Dublin.  Seriously though with Annette & Andy Black next to each other, both with tons of chips I think a 600k pot may belong to one of those two sometime soon.

Who has the seat on the left?
isaacs

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: November 01, 2007, 11:07:44 PM »

gogogogogo andy
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #158 on: November 01, 2007, 11:10:51 PM »

As Andy Black raises 9,000 from the button, a petite, but infamously lethal Annette Obrestad reaches for brown chips. With an expressionless, rigid posture looking straight on with the intensity of a predator stalking its prey, she quietly pops out 32,000 as if it were nothing. Meanwhile, the contrasting body language of Andy Black, who seems to treat €8,000 events the same as £5 rebuys in that warming, fun way that only he knows, rests his hand of his head and scales his unlikely opponent up and down.

"You do this more than anyone in the World," claims Black. "that's the problem." Annette's deftly stare and formidable poker face crumbles as a schoolgirl giggle sounds from beyond the Terminator shades. "What are you laughing at?" asks Black amused. Annette refuses to respond. A sign of strength or weakness? Black seems perplexed.

Shuffling his cards and riffling his chips with the enthusiasm of a ten year old, the decision seems like a problematic one, Black's suspicions of Annette's positional raise from the small blind perhaps overriding the strength of his hand. However, although I'm sure he contemplated that Annette may be attacking a fellow deep stack intentionally, Black decides not to take the risk and opts for a fold, a knowing smirk on the Irisman's face as he mucks.

As Annette scoops in yet another pot, of varying sizes, she adds to her ever-increasing towers that now threaten to submerge her. Meanwhile, her opponents look on with envy at what must now be a circa 300k stack and possible chip lead whilst the other onlookers crowding the rail await with anticipation the next Black/Obrestad clash.
Eck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #159 on: November 01, 2007, 11:14:53 PM »

As Andy Black raises 9,000 from the button, a petite, but infamously lethal Annette Obrestad reaches for brown chips. With an expressionless, rigid posture looking straight on with the intensity of a predator stalking its prey, she quietly pops out 32,000 as if it were nothing. Meanwhile, the contrasting body language of Andy Black, who seems to treat €8,000 events the same as £5 rebuys in that warming, fun way that only he knows, rests his hand of his head and scales his unlikely opponent up and down.

"You do this more than anyone in the World," claims Black. "that's the problem." Annette's deftly stare and formidable poker face crumbles as a schoolgirl giggle sounds from beyond the Terminator shades. "What are you laughing at?" asks Black amused. Annette refuses to respond. A sign of strength or weakness? Black seems perplexed.

Shuffling his cards and riffling his chips with the enthusiasm of a ten year old, the decision seems like a problematic one, Black's suspicions of Annette's positional raise from the small blind perhaps overriding the strength of his hand. However, although I'm sure he contemplated that Annette may be attacking a fellow deep stack intentionally, Black decides not to take the risk and opts for a fold, a knowing smirk on the Irisman's face as he mucks.

As Annette scoops in yet another pot, of varying sizes, she adds to her ever-increasing towers that now threaten to submerge her. Meanwhile, her opponents look on with envy at what must now be a circa 300k stack and possible chip lead whilst the other onlookers crowding the rail await with anticipation the next Black/Obrestad clash.

As a good man once said "Luv yer work"
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: November 01, 2007, 11:15:53 PM »

Is Ian Cox still in?
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: November 01, 2007, 11:18:56 PM »

excellent reporting sir!

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
jslaso

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: November 01, 2007, 11:21:01 PM »

GG field.
Chili

View Profile WWW
« Reply #163 on: November 01, 2007, 11:24:49 PM »

Tony Cascarino going deep yet again in an EPT finds himself short and decides that the time has come to fight back.  He reraised all in a raise from Johnny Lodden, only to find his neighbour Jan Veit push all in too.  Lodden passed and the cards are on their backs.

for Cascarino
  for Veit

The queens stand and Cascarino is OUT in 26th place.  This only means 1 mighty important event in proceedings:

« Last Edit: November 01, 2007, 11:41:22 PM by Chili » Logged

Chili

View Profile WWW
« Reply #164 on: November 01, 2007, 11:26:22 PM »

Is Ian Cox still in?

No, he went out a couple of hours ago.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: