blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 08:09:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272592 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  "Lost" fans
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 ... 32 Go Down Print
Author Topic: "Lost" fans  (Read 81288 times)
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #90 on: March 03, 2008, 12:32:28 PM »

lol Cheesy

Some people have a lot of time on their hands.  I bet even the script writers aren't 100% sure where they are going yet.

They probably just consult all the lost fan sites and pick out their best fan theory.

MrsBoldie

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 06, 2008, 09:06:57 AM »

Daily Record today mentions Sayid's hair being much longer in the last scene on Sunday.  Perhaps this is an effect of time travel...  Can't say I noticed any change in his hairdo myself.
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 06, 2008, 09:11:08 AM »

Daily Record today mentions Sayid's hair being much longer in the last scene on Sunday.  Perhaps this is an effect of time travel...  Can't say I noticed any change in his hairdo myself.

I didn't notice either, but I guess it might explain why Hurley's not lost any weight!

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Ginger
Queen of Purple

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 06, 2008, 09:30:32 AM »

I've just checked through a few of the episodes and I can't see anything unusual. 

“Half a truth is often a great lie.” ~ Benjamin Franklin
MrsBoldie

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 06, 2008, 09:34:17 AM »

I didn't notice either, but I guess it might explain why Hurley's not lost any weight!

Grin

Was the actor that plays Hurley not asked to lose weight as a condition of contract at one point?  Although with all the rest of the bizarre stuff happening I guess they don't have to worry too much about it....
MrsBoldie

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 06, 2008, 09:38:29 AM »

I've just checked through a few of the episodes and I can't see anything unusual. 

Well that's 3 of us didn't notice anything.  Oh no - does that mean that the tabloid press randomly make things up and print it?
TheChipPrince

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 06, 2008, 09:41:52 AM »

Grin

Was the actor that plays Hurley not asked to lose weight as a condition of contract at one point?  Although with all the rest of the bizarre stuff happening I guess they don't have to worry too much about it....

I think Jorge Garcia said in an interview he's lost 4 stone since the start... But when you weigh 30 stone its probs difficult to tell...

The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.

RIP- TheChipPrince - $17,165
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 06, 2008, 09:53:04 AM »

Well that's 3 of us didn't notice anything.  Oh no - does that mean that the tabloid press randomly make things up and print it?

Shocked

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #98 on: March 06, 2008, 09:53:20 AM »

Grin

I think Jorge Garcia said in an interview he's lost 4 stone since the start... But when you weigh 30 stone its probs difficult to tell...

When I first started watching Lost I thought "how cool would it be if that chunky dude was thin by the end of it, like a reverse robert de niro in Raging Bull"
byronkincaid

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 14, 2008, 09:11:41 AM »

lolz I had to read the 2+2 thread to find out wtf happened there.
LeKnave

the end of days...

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: March 14, 2008, 10:11:42 AM »

excellent episode, had worked wht was going on by the end but for a while i was like wtf?
Ginger
Queen of Purple

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 14, 2008, 10:21:32 AM »

Trying to DL but it's going soooooooooooo slooooooooooooow.

byronkincaid

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 14, 2008, 10:24:15 AM »

http://www.ninjavideo.net/viewvideo.php?id=1135
Ginger
Queen of Purple

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 14, 2008, 10:30:42 AM »

ty ty ty ty xxxxx

TheChipPrince

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 14, 2008, 10:38:16 AM »

Could someone put a link up to last week's episode, must be much APP...

The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.

RIP- TheChipPrince - $17,165
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 ... 32 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: