blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 03:17:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  Bluesquare.com Blackpool GUKPT: Day 1B - Interactive
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 11 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bluesquare.com Blackpool GUKPT: Day 1B - Interactive  (Read 37083 times)
dalzini

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2007, 04:14:59 PM »

Any updates on Dominic Kay would be good, I believe he is playing today

Thanks!!
Chili

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2007, 04:18:20 PM »

Heard of some early exits but no details I'm afraid.  Gone are:

Younef Sayed (actually heard AQ V AK with two Aces on board)
Brian Little
Nam Lee

Notable players in absence of a full players list:
John Hopkins
Osman Mustanoglu
Paul Leckey
Albert Sapiano
Alan Vinson
Ash "travolta" Hussain
Nick Gibson
C T Law
Jerome Bradpeice
Adam Wilkinson
Bev Pace
Dave Penly
Mike Fletcher

Table of Death 8
Kevin O'Leary
Jeff Kimber
Julian Thew
Jeff Duval

Chaz Chattha
Andy Cruickshank
Damon Dcruz
Roberto Romanello
Mick "chunky" Jones
Barny Boatman
David Tighe
Nick Persaud
Stuart Rutter
Priyan De Mel
James Akenhead
Barry Neville
Willie Tann
Ian Nelson
JOhn Conroy
Russ Cawley (ariston)
Paul King
Tim Flanders
Surrindar Sunar
Matt Tyler
Paul Jackson
Steve Jelinek
Ian Woodley
Jon Kalmar
Andrew Woods
Praz Bansi
Dave Clark
Simon Zach
Neil Channing

Chili

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2007, 04:22:54 PM »

Any updates on Dominic Kay would be good, I believe he is playing today

Thanks!!

Yes he is on Table 15 seat 1 along with Ariston and John Conroy, I will keep an eye out and a pic.

dalzini

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2007, 04:27:17 PM »

Thank you Chili, much appreciated. When you get his count tell him dalzini says good luck
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2007, 04:42:22 PM »

A spate of exits for you now:

We've lost S Pearl with K-T vs Craig Holloway's A-T on a T-x-x board, this is the same table that also features Kevin O'Leary, Jeff Kimber and Julian Thew. Thewy is doing least well of all with just 2k left after flopping two pair with J-7 but finding Stephen Chandler with a set of Nines, a 7 on the turn assured there was going to no escaping however the hand was played.

Richard Ashby has been gifted practically all of David la Ronde's chips with Aces versus Queens. "Sadly I can't make it any more exciting than that," he said.

Luke Trotman is cursing his bad luck at flopping a straight, only to discover that Chris Gavriel had flopped the nut flush with . With Roberto Romanello also in the hand, swelling the size of pot, combined with Gavriel's reputation for making big moves and playing with filth on a regular basis was enough evidence to deny benefit of the doubt. Even Romanello said afterwards to Gavriel, "I was so sure you were bluffing there..."

Finally, here is Womble exercising his folding hand no doubt...

Maria has some Dominic Kay news for you and also a tale of Dan Carter running gooooooooooooood...

Chili

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2007, 04:48:21 PM »

Thank you Chili, much appreciated. When you get his count tell him dalzini says good luck

Here is Dominic Kay but sadly he is down to about 5,000.  He is a vocal fella, and has just been involved in a hand where he was reraised and dwelled for a quite a while.  Ariston, not wanting to be out done on the yapping stakes said "Mate, I'm not gonna call the clock on you in a second, I'm gonna call the calender on you!"

Chili

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2007, 04:54:15 PM »

Dan Carter has doubled up through scouser Terence Page in rather excitingly outdrawtastic circumstances.  On board of :

Dan bet out 1,800 in first position which tickled Terence into a 4,000 reraise.  Dan had a long hard think but couldn't pass his    .  He announced all in with an InstaCall from Terence and an InstaQuote from Dan "You have Ace 4 don't you?"

Indeed Terence did have A 4 but a sick  on the turn and  on the river, sent the chips over to master Carter and a tasty 20,100 stack now for him.

Happy Dan Boy

« Last Edit: November 16, 2007, 04:59:54 PM by Chili » Logged

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2007, 05:04:21 PM »

Roberto the Filth Merchant...

Mr Romanello checked call bets of 1,200 and 1,000 on a two hearts board before betting out 2,500 on the river, his opponent quickly calling with , Roberto showed two spades...

Julian Thew has doubled up, pushing for 1.5k over the top of a 500 bet on a three clubs Two Clubs and getting called. Julian showed , which looked as though they maybe vunerable until the bettor showed !

Mark Robinson, Dave Penly and H Yilmaz are all OUT.

And we are now, slightly oddly on a *************************1 Hour Dinner Break********************

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2007, 05:21:56 PM »

I know we have two updates on the go today, but if you do manage to get a spare moment, then be sure to catch Jen's tournament report from Amsterdam by clicking the magic link below. As always, superbly written and well worth a read.

http://www.blondepoker.com/index.php?q=node/13641

ps. Good luck to Stuart Rutter who is my dark horse for this event... well, my pick in the blonde comp anyhow.
AgentChip109

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2007, 05:23:10 PM »

yo, great updates as usual. can we get chip count and updates on daniel rudd aka upthemariners

cheers

Edgy811 - Party, Full Tilt, Pokerstars
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2007, 05:26:53 PM »

Here is Dominic Kay but sadly he is down to about 5,000.  He is a vocal fella, and has just been involved in a hand where he was reraised and dwelled for a quite a while.  Ariston, not wanting to be out done on the yapping stakes said "Mate, I'm not gonna call the clock on you in a second, I'm gonna call the calender on you!"

This is Dominic Kay, who many will recognise from the Gutshot where he has made his fair share of final tables. He also made the recent WSOPE final table for no entry fee. A Betfair player who qualified through a satellite couldn't make it and because Dominic had helped him out when (1) he'd asked for the password for the satellite and (2) offered advice when the player tried to sell his seat, he was offered a 50-50 split if he played in his place.

Well, it worked out well for the both of them, to the tune of around 70k each. Not bad for a few days work, especially when one is freerolling and the other isn't even there!
« Last Edit: November 16, 2007, 05:29:01 PM by snoopy1239 » Logged
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2007, 05:29:43 PM »

is The Camel not playing this event ?

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
Mango99
Donk King

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2007, 05:34:32 PM »

Dan Carter has doubled up through scouser Terence Page in rather excitingly outdrawtastic circumstances.  On board of :

Dan bet out 1,800 in first position which tickled Terence into a 4,000 reraise.  Dan had a long hard think but couldn't pass his    .  He announced all in with an InstaCall from Terence and an InstaQuote from Dan "You have Ace 4 don't you?"

Indeed Terence did have A 4 but a sick  on the turn and  on the river, sent the chips over to master Carter and a tasty 20,100 stack now for him.

Happy Dan Boy

vul for Terence, but go Dan!!! Smiley
Mango99
Donk King

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2007, 05:44:02 PM »

Please can you wish Barry Neville good luck from me. Would also like to see Stu Rutter do well, as well as DC obviously.
juanda86

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2007, 06:00:49 PM »

hey maria. any updates on Tuan Le please. Or might be down as T V Le. Thanks, Bo
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 11 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: