blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 01:35:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Chips with a fry-up?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Chips with a fry-up?  (Read 10139 times)
Robert HM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: November 21, 2007, 06:52:07 PM »

Quorn sausagges    

Oh Son of Satan, how could you suggest such a thing.

http://www.rooms-direct.co.uk - If you need some furniture, give Shogun a shout, he can do you some discount for Blonde Poker forum members..
Sark79

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 21, 2007, 07:59:21 PM »

Try them mate,  you can get them with herbs or just plain.  Honestly once you try them , you will wonder why you didn't eat them sooner. 
Robert HM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: November 21, 2007, 09:58:47 PM »

Try them mate,  you can get them with herbs or just plain.  Honestly once you try them , you will wonder why you didn't eat them sooner. 

Don't even try it.

If I want herbs with my bangers I will have thick meaty cumberlands tyvm.

http://www.rooms-direct.co.uk - If you need some furniture, give Shogun a shout, he can do you some discount for Blonde Poker forum members..
Dewi_cool

Dusk Till Dawn - It's like going home

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 21, 2007, 10:14:37 PM »

can i thank WarBwastard for starting this thread well done, most interesting ever

The very last hand of the night goes to Dewi James, who finds ACES and talks Raymond O’Mahoney into calling his all-in preflop bet of 15k.  “If I had AQ, I’d call!” says Dewi.  Raymond calls holding pocket 66’s.

Sheriff Fatman
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 21, 2007, 10:36:50 PM »

Chips on a breakfast plate means that someone hasn't put enough baked beans, mushrooms, fried bread and black pudding on it.  Something has clearly gone wrong if they appear.

And the only sauce to put on the breakfast plate is HP, thus ensuring that the Ketchup remains in the fridge (only required for scrambled eggs on toast).

"...And If You Flash Him A Smile He'll Take Your Teeth As Deposit..."
"Sheriff Fatman" - Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine

2006 Blonde Caption Comp Ultimate Champion (to be replaced by actual poker achievements when I have any)

GUKPT Online Main Event Winner 2008 (yay, a poker achievement!)
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 22, 2007, 12:14:05 AM »

Ketchup in the fridge or cupboard is a balancing act of food safety versus quality.

While not a high risk dairy product or anything, once the seal is broken on tommyk, it is still a breeding ground for all sorts of bacteria.
There is no doubt though, the optimal serving temperature for ketchup is ambient and not chilled. Taking the product out to warm 2 hours before use is not always practical.

A good tip is to buy only small bottles of ketchup, so you go through them within 7 days or so. (The people at risk use a great big bumper value bottle that has been in the cupboard for months and months)
You needn't run out as there's nothing to stop you having other small bottles (with their seals still intact) in the cupboard as back-up.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2007, 12:16:12 AM by thetank » Logged

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
Bongo

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 22, 2007, 12:15:57 AM »

Chips on a breakfast plate means that someone hasn't put enough baked beans, mushrooms, fried bread and black pudding on it.  Something has clearly gone wrong if they appear.

If that is the situation then you clearly don't have big enough plates!

Do you think it's dangerous to have Busby Berkeley dreams?
Robert HM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: November 22, 2007, 12:37:15 AM »

If that is the situation then you clearly don't have big enough plates!

Portions should expand to fill the space.

Rod Paradise

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 22, 2007, 09:45:29 AM »

And the only sauce to put on the breakfast plate is HP, thus ensuring that the Ketchup remains in the fridge (only required for scrambled eggs on toast).

EEEEWWWWW!!! - YOU SICK SICK MAN!!! Sad

May the bird of paradise fly up your nose, with a badger on its back.
Tractor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: November 22, 2007, 03:50:15 PM »

can i thank WarBwastard for starting this thread well done, most interesting ever

Im not sure if i can link blogs but WarBwastards blog is my fave read a mix of poker and, well take a look and see http://voyporustedes.blogspot.com/

Can i please ask where most of you purchase your crack from?

Dapper Street Menswear
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: November 22, 2007, 04:23:55 PM »

Im not sure if i can link blogs but WarBwastards blog is my fave read a mix of poker and, well take a look and see http://voyporustedes.blogspot.com/

lmao..his opinion on the basketball thing is a cracker..bookmarked the site immediatly Smiley

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 22, 2007, 06:58:59 PM »

1) Chips - NO

2) Tomato Sauce (not ketchup) - Cupboard

3) Brown Sauce (HP) on breakfast

DONE

PS - does anybody else refuse to buy the 'smart price' or equivalent on certain products but dont mind buying cheap alternatives of other food stuffs.

E.G - Baked beans have to be Heinz, Brown sauce has to be HP and bread has to be Oranage Warburtons.  However for most other products I'm happy buying the cheap stuff and make comments such as 'no difference other than fancy packaging'

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
madasahatstand

Bang

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 22, 2007, 07:42:31 PM »

1) Chips - NO

3) Brown Sauce (HP) on breakfast

DONE

PS - does anybody else refuse to buy the 'smart price' or equivalent on certain products but dont mind buying cheap alternatives of other food stuffs.

E.G - Baked beans have to be Heinz, Brown sauce has to be HP and bread has to be Oranage Warburtons.  However for most other products I'm happy buying the cheap stuff and make comments such as 'no difference other than fancy packaging'

tescos own brand beans are better then heinz:) the only thing i wont buy the 'own brand' version of is tinned chopped tomatoes. the 'own brand' varieties make a terrible substitute: dont river me

Patience is a virtue.

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 22, 2007, 08:03:14 PM »

I'm happy buying the cheap stuff and make comments such as 'no difference other than fancy packaging'

you would be mistaken

having done my work experiance at school in a well know soup factorys experimental kitchen
and having a mother that worked in the staff shop and a father that worked in management of said factory

i can confirm that they make there soups for the likes of waitrose or tescos to the supermarkets own recipe and not that
of the labels with is of higher quailty

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 18, 2008, 02:10:05 AM »

what's this tomato sauce that's not ketchup?

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: