blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 05:32:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272537 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  My daughter Sadie
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 [21] Go Down Print
Author Topic: My daughter Sadie  (Read 85084 times)
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #300 on: February 25, 2022, 11:14:49 AM »

I have devoped a habit over the years of just saying the letter "F" rather than swearing.  The other day when confronted by some appaling driving I went "JFC".   My eldest pipes up, what does JFC mean?  So I said well the first word is Jesus, you can guess the rest.

She replies "Jesus Fucking *****?" 

Oh dear... Lol.

oh, it kind of spoils it if it gets starred out.  Don't think I need to worry too much about swearing in front of them anymore.  The missing word rhymes with punt for those confused.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Pokerpops

View Profile
« Reply #301 on: February 26, 2022, 09:17:13 AM »

I have devoped a habit over the years of just saying the letter "F" rather than swearing.  The other day when confronted by some appaling driving I went "JFC".   My eldest pipes up, what does JFC mean?  So I said well the first word is Jesus, you can guess the rest.

Oh dear... Lol.

oh, it kind of spoils it if it gets starred out.  Don't think I need to worry too much about swearing in front of them anymore.  The missing word rhymes with punt for those confused.

PMSL

We shouldn’t laugh but it’s hard not to.

How old is she?

"More than at any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly."
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #302 on: February 27, 2022, 04:38:20 PM »

Oh dear... Lol.

PMSL

We shouldn’t laugh but it’s hard not to.

How old is she?

She is just gone 14, so at the prime age for learning a new language.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #303 on: May 12, 2022, 05:42:58 PM »

I was walking through a field of cows with Mrs Red & our Granddaughter. We had the dog with us so the cows were following us with their heads lowered, as cows do.

"Do you know" Said my Granddaughter nervously, "that cows kill more people than sharks?"

Mrs Red pipes up, "I didn't know cows killed sharks"

The older I get, the better I was.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 [21] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: