blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 03:40:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272622 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  Re: Pokerstars.com Bahamas EPT: Day 4 - Interactive
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 12 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Re: Pokerstars.com Bahamas EPT: Day 4 - Interactive  (Read 33886 times)
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2008, 07:38:59 PM »

is craig hopkins from chesterfield england?
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2008, 07:40:08 PM »

Rumour has it that Kristoffer Edberg has been eliminated, but we'll need to confirm that exit.
evani

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2008, 07:41:20 PM »

is craig hopkins from chesterfield england?
yes.
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2008, 07:42:19 PM »

hi mate, i live in dronfield, how old are you, know a lot of guys from ches vegas
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2008, 07:43:03 PM »

Evan Tindell just resisted a bluff that would have worked. His 55k bet on a board was, after deliberation, correctly called by Glen Chordy before both players checked down the two hearts River. With his chin resting on his hand, his brow seeping tiny beads of sweat and his hand riffling through chips as if contemplating a bet, Evan was inches away from betting the River but seemed to have second thoughts at the very last moment. Chordy would have folded though, his enough to win the pot.

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2008, 07:45:39 PM »

Not everyone is being well behaved, take a look at this cheeky monkey. I had a quick peek over his shoulder too, and yes, that zoom was being used to its very max. 

snowbed

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2008, 07:50:21 PM »

Hi Action We're all early (cough) mid thirties
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2008, 07:52:25 PM »

"The fastest way to double up on this table is to raise," comments James D'Ambrosio, "because I won't believe anyone. My undercards might win though."

As Jon Dull goes to raise to 42k, D'Ambosio, who is trying his very best to liven up a table that has been void of action, says, "Yes, my man."

The action folds round to D'Ambrosio who adds, "I think I might just call without looking. How much is it?"

As the dealer announces the amount, D'Ambosio encounters a slight change of heart, "Oh, I will look for 42k."

"I can't call," admits D'Ambrosio revealing T-5o and throwing them into the muck.

The other players, with the exception of the equally enigmatic Thierry Van Den Berg, fail to respond to the banter and continue with the next hand.

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2008, 07:52:58 PM »

"The fastest way to double up on this table is to raise," comments James D'Ambrosio, "because I won't believe anyone. My undercards might win though."

As Jon Dull goes to raise to 42k, D'Ambosio, who is trying his very best to liven up a table that has been void of action, says, "Yes, my man."

The action folds round to D'Ambrosio who adds, "I think I might just call without looking. How much is it?"

As the dealer announces the amount, D'Ambosio encounters a slight change of heart, "Oh, I will look for 42k."

"I can't call," admits D'Ambrosio revealing T-5o and throwing them into the muck.

The other players, with the exception of the equally enigmatic Thierry Van Den Berg, fail to respond to the banter and continue with the next hand.

Gosh, I don't think the nicking of a big blind will ever sound this fascinating again.
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2008, 07:54:16 PM »

i used to work in the hills on stephenson place, wheres the celebration? beach bar lol
evani

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2008, 07:55:25 PM »

itll be the anchor on chatsworth road im guessing!!
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2008, 07:55:40 PM »

As I returned to the pressroom, I encounter edone Mr Daniel Negreanu, as happy-go-lucky as ever. I asked him if he ever remembers interviewers and whether not he recognised my face. "Yeah, course I do, you have a distinctive look."

Hmm, is that good or bad? I am wearing my shorts and Hawaiian shirt today, so I don't think Bill Chen will forget me in a hurrty. When I pass some of these guys in the hall that I have interviewed briefly in the past, I do wonder if I should say hello or not.
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2008, 07:57:33 PM »

Rumour has it that Kristoffer Edberg has been eliminated, but we'll need to confirm that exit.

Yep, he's out. The K-9 vs Eric Van Den Burg's K-K the clincher.

Arnold_D
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2008, 07:59:31 PM »

i used to work in the hills on stephenson place, wheres the celebration? beach bar lol

If you worked in that hills,  we're all barred from there.... they didnt like us fleecing them on the sheffield dog card ;-)
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2008, 08:02:18 PM »

if u have any whispers u can pm me on here if you like Wink
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 12 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: