blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 10:51:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272715 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  Paddypower.com Irish Open - Day One Interactive
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 ... 16 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Paddypower.com Irish Open - Day One Interactive  (Read 43965 times)
JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #105 on: March 20, 2008, 06:09:04 PM »

I seem to be running bad at finding interesting hands sooo, for now I can only bring you more pictures.

First off we have Roland De Wolfe with a mountain of chips, that actually only adds up to 19k or so. Nice amount still but less than it seems due to his bulging stacks of 25s and 100s. (I'm guessing this is an indication that shock horror, the Wolfe, has been busy thieving away)

This character was seen snoozing away at the table earlier allegedly but seems to have perked up considerably since then.

Here is the now fully conscious Doyle Brunson, taking time out to chat to a fan on the rail.

Finally we have American (I think?) Cory Albertson, owner of the most prominent sweat band in the tournament. After the tournament he's off for a quick game of doubnles with Bjorn Borg (possibly...)

Click to see full-size image.

"In darker days Jason Robinson found God. But that was after God found Jason Robinson."
danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: March 20, 2008, 06:12:15 PM »

Poor old Doyle, not only does he have we press reporting that he nodded off at the table, but now some heartless rogue is making off with the Brunsonmobile. Sad

jpean

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 20, 2008, 06:14:35 PM »

trying to stay at $0.10/$0.25...
danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #108 on: March 20, 2008, 06:18:51 PM »

blondes updates and photos please ?

Here is Ms Mason, snapped shortly after that chip-costly laydown:

And again, after she noticed I was taking photos:

Also Mr Dave Colclough, who has perked up more than he appears:

Floppy, who, in spite of having almost exactly 10k in front of him here, is now down to only 4k, eek. He's definitely played some hands then... Will have a chat with him shortly...

Er, which other blondes are playing? Where am I? Why does my coffee cup have no coffee in it?
JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #109 on: March 20, 2008, 06:18:53 PM »

1) Just off to find out info on Mark O'Neill/ Matt Kay and Dan Kelly. Quick note...a few elements will conspire to make requests for players unknown to us more tricky.

a) There are no identifying cards for the players
b) There are lots of players left
c) many tables have now broken meaning the players are scattered around all over da place.

Soooo, you can help us if you have physical descriptions or, even better, current photos of the players that would be just sooperb kidz!

"In darker days Jason Robinson found God. But that was after God found Jason Robinson."
danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #110 on: March 20, 2008, 06:22:06 PM »

1) Just off to find out info on Mark O'Neill/ Matt Kay and Dan Kelly. Quick note...a few elements will conspire to make requests for players unknown to us more tricky.

a) There are identifying cards for the players, but nobody is using them, possibly due to there being something indefinable about Liam Flood's voice that makes everyone sort of just giggle at what he's saying and talk amongst themselves rather than take note and do what he says
c) many tables have now broken meaning the players are scattered around all over da place.

Soooo, you can help us if you have physical descriptions or, even better, current photos of the players that would be just sooperb kidz!

FYP, Mr Cat.
danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #111 on: March 20, 2008, 06:25:22 PM »

The more eagle-eyed among you

may have noticed that just after I posted Sorel Mizzi's chip count as 9k, Junglecat posted his chipcount as 20k. I hunted him down, and he has indeed doubled up somewhere along the line. He's been moved to David Rudling's table, Rudling currently on a similar 20k or so.

danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #112 on: March 20, 2008, 06:28:12 PM »

Also spotted - Messrs Pascal Perrault and blondepoker Waterford Festival winner Michael Trimby, ducking and diving:

And Mr Nick Gibson, who is on 15k and tells me that he mustn't grumble or something terrible will happen. Myself, I like grumbling.

LuckyLloyd

View Profile WWW
« Reply #113 on: March 20, 2008, 06:29:00 PM »

"All glory comes from daring to begin" - Eugene F. Ware.
jpean

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: March 20, 2008, 06:29:39 PM »

blondes updates and photos please ?

Here is Ms Mason, snapped shortly after that chip-costly laydown:

Go Jen, chips will come back !!

trying to stay at $0.10/$0.25...
danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #115 on: March 20, 2008, 06:33:16 PM »

Like Junglecat, I have been running pretty bad when it comes to actually seeing some good action as I walk the room. I seem to be timing it every time so I see a massive pot being pushed towards a player I do not recognise, and I am just in time to see a hand checked around and folded to a small bet from the button or something. Most disappointing. So instead, I give you:

HEADPHONEWATCH
- Keeping you up to speed with the world of personal musical technology

Dewi_cool

Dusk Till Dawn - It's like going home

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: March 20, 2008, 06:34:15 PM »

two hearts

The very last hand of the night goes to Dewi James, who finds ACES and talks Raymond O’Mahoney into calling his all-in preflop bet of 15k.  “If I had AQ, I’d call!” says Dewi.  Raymond calls holding pocket 66’s.

danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #117 on: March 20, 2008, 06:35:52 PM »

Does anyone recognise either of these chaps? Mr National Championships bet 700 on a Two Clubs flop, only to lay it down when Mr Full Tilt Brownshirt Man made it All In, or 2,375 total.

Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: March 20, 2008, 06:38:30 PM »

LoL @ them all having hi-tech Sony & Bose headphones, then Floppy's v old JVC's make an apperance.

danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #119 on: March 20, 2008, 06:38:47 PM »

The ghosts of Irish Opens past are haunting the tournament area, and the ghostbusters have been called in:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 ... 16 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: